Tarot Decoder by Kathleen McCormack

Aure

Oh no, not again!!! It's the RWS haunting again...

Still trying to figure out the system here... I know how it should be, maybe, it's the colors combined with the suit qualities and associated with the majors and then it is the numbers and the plants and... AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

I love this deck, I do (my lovely Hadar), if only I'd find the key to all of this...

Jewel-ry

Aure,

I had the same problem, the books just aren't out there. The best thing you can do is read and join in the H&I forum. There is a lot of information there but you have to search for it. Once you have been through there you can start doing readings and you will find that it just gets easier with time. There will be a book out there someday and we will all be fighting for it!

J :)

crystal cove

Aure: Things went better for me when I decided to concentrate on one thing at a time. I started with the numerology and suits and gradually started paying more attention to other symbols, leaves, flowers...etc.

I also started a notebook and collected information in the posts on this forum. It took time, but I figured out early on that I was going to have to work for it. :)