Peridot

celticnoodle

I use to think the citrine (Nov birthstone) was the ugliest crystal around! :laugh: but, I purchased a few for my collection when I read of their properties. They grew on me. Then, I read in a post here on A.T., I think Nisaba started, about putting a bowl with a citrine crystal in it and be sure to empty your pocket of change in there frequently and somehow with the citrine, it seems to double or more.

Well, sure enough, I did this and the hubby & I began throwing our change in it and I was AMAZED at how fast that change added up into a significant amount of money!!!

Then, I made my first ever crystal grid this past week using the citrine and other crystals, but primarily citrine--to help us in a financial situation regarding our new home. We had a meeting with the town accessor who was thinking of more then doubling the value of our home we bought in 2014 (to get of course more then double the tax we'd hav to pay! :bugeyed:) and we went in Fri morning to discuss this. She was very nice and ended up agreeing with us! So, she submitted the paperwork for a much lower asscessment and now we play the waiting game to see if the rest of the town officials will agree. I'm keeping that citrine crystal grid up till we hear. *fingers crossed* but I feel it will work.

I've got a whole NEW appreciation for this "ugly" crystal--that is now something I can see some beauty in after all. :D

Disa

Cool, CN. Best of luck with it. :et us know how it goes :)