Lost a book!

earthair

Hooray! I'm glad you found it.

The wardrobe wasn't a mirrored one by any chance, was it?! (I'm recalling how my stoopid pendulum spelled out "hand mirror".) :D

There is a full length mirror on one side yes! Not sure what the hand means though.

earthair

Ooooooo the suitcase was perched on top of my husband's badminton racquet! That's hand mirror shaped...

DDwarks

AHA! So the book did travel!
wow!
Well done for finding it x

yannie

Lol yay :D It popped up when you were doing something else rather than anything intentionally looking for it.

Hmm, I'm learning something about myself too :joke:

Emily

I'm pleased you found it. :)

I've given up with my remote after I did a one card reading for it with the Liber T and got the Hanged Man. It is stuck somewhere but unless I intend ripping furniture apart, it has gone. So I bought a replacement. :D

earthair

One day you will find the other and be sitting there watching TV with a remote in each hand :joke:

Emily

One day you will find the other and be sitting there watching TV with a remote in each hand :joke:

LOL Hubby's reaction was the best,he came home from work, saw the remote and assumed I'd found it -it took him a second to catch on when I said it was amazing that the remote had found itself all the way to ebay. :angel:
I was pleased that I was able to get another. One day when we replace the settee and chairs, I'll take the fabric base's off and have a look. :)