Unusual dream

ana luisa

I would really appreciate some help deciphering a dream I had recently. It was the second in a row of nightmares during the same night...
Well, in the dream, I was helping people out. They were standing in line, as if waiting for welfare. They looked anxious but not necessarily poor. There were a lot of women carrying their babies in theirs arms, though which was unusual to me. Then, I hear this really loud ruffling noise. It seemed in the dream nobody could hear it but I tried to alert the people and told them to take shelter. It was the sound of huge wings and in a large number. I tried to see where the noise was coming from and, indeed, in the sky, there was this huge black mass of wings flapping against each other. I thought to myself, oh, man, those are bats. And I am afraid of these creatures ;) , Then, as the black mass was taking shape and approaching I saw that, in reality, they were not bats but Angels with black wings. ThatĀ“s what bugged me. They looked quite serene and composed. Nothing gory nor were their eyes black or blood coming out of their mouths. It looked more like they were in a mission...

Any ideas ? I'm not catholic nor do I watch series that show these kinds of images (Supernatural, for instance). I'm puzzled.

Flames

I'm sure you've seen the Batman movies, right? Bruce Wayne was so afraid of bats and what he felt they represented. So what did he do? He became that which he feared. What's the least adopted cat at an animal shelter, for example? That's right - a black cat. But, what's wrong with 'black'? Nothing. We associate it with 'evil', darkness, etc. as opposed to mystery and femininity. Like crows and ravens...maybe those things we deem as 'bad' or fearful can actually be good or benevolent. There's more that comes to mind but I'll have to wait until later to write. :)

danieljuk

The main theme for this dream I think is your compassion for others Ana. I saw in one of the tarot areas that you posted about what is happening in your home country and I wonder could this be coming through here, is this anything you can relate to? You are helping people and women with babies and they are attacked! These are vulnerable people, maybe not poor but vulnerable and seeing help.

I looked into bats a symbol and you know historically they were linked to demons and bad entities, that is where later on the idea that they turn into Dracula came from. They have a bad image but I :heart: Bats personally but like you many people are fearful of them. I think it's important that you associate negativity with them. People also see them sometimes as a nuisance, as unclean and an annoyance. But positively they can symbolise rebirth and giving up the old. Now I think the dark Angels are so similar to the Bats meaning but you turned your view of them around, oh they are negative, oh wait they are Angels just with dark wings. You don't really say how the dream ended but they seemed to be on a mission rather than attack the vulnerable people. That sort of makes me think of the film Jurassic World where the dinosaurs fly and attack the innocent holiday makers who are kept safe in the boardwalk / port area but that doesn't happen in the dream in the end!

So my interpretation is that you want to help some people or maybe someone you know but you are thinking of the negatives! What happens if there is Bats, something you don't like? or Angels that could be dark entities! But wait they are actually protecting and good and doing their spiritual work! This is a message to me that you need to stop being pessimistic about a situation in your life! You can be compassionate and try to help someone and good things could happen, see what happens! Hope that might relate in some way! :)

MissNine

Interesting you feared something that turned out to be harmless. Could it be you're misjudging someone or a situation in your life? It sounds like the theme is about rushing to judgment. Things are not as they appear to be, so the dream could be a message asking you to look at something more closely.

ana luisa

I'm sure you've seen the Batman movies, right? Bruce Wayne was so afraid of bats and what he felt they represented. So what did he do? He became that which he feared. What's the least adopted cat at an animal shelter, for example? That's right - a black cat. But, what's wrong with 'black'? Nothing. We associate it with 'evil', darkness, etc. as opposed to mystery and femininity. Like crows and ravens...maybe those things we deem as 'bad' or fearful can actually be good or benevolent. There's more that comes to mind but I'll have to wait until later to write. :)

Hi Flames !!! What an HONOR to have an artist help me figure out this dream :) I don't associate black with evil at all. The reason I asked was that the whole feel of the dream was somber. Besides, it was followed by another weird one, truly nightmarish so ... I just hope it's not a dream about angels coming to pick souls after a major catastrophe. And the angels bodies were quite normal, beautiful with nothing alluding to underworld or anything. Something similar to this:

Attachments

• wings_by_hakubaikou.jpg
    wings_by_hakubaikou.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 88

ana luisa

The main theme for this dream I think is your compassion for others Ana. I saw in one of the tarot areas that you posted about what is happening in your home country and I wonder could this be coming through here, is this anything you can relate to? You are helping people and women with babies and they are attacked! These are vulnerable people, maybe not poor but vulnerable and seeing help.

I looked into bats a symbol and you know historically they were linked to demons and bad entities, that is where later on the idea that they turn into Dracula came from. They have a bad image but I :heart: Bats personally but like you many people are fearful of them. I think it's important that you associate negativity with them. People also see them sometimes as a nuisance, as unclean and an annoyance. But positively they can symbolise rebirth and giving up the old. Now I think the dark Angels are so similar to the Bats meaning but you turned your view of them around, oh they are negative, oh wait they are Angels just with dark wings. You don't really say how the dream ended but they seemed to be on a mission rather than attack the vulnerable people. That sort of makes me think of the film Jurassic World where the dinosaurs fly and attack the innocent holiday makers who are kept safe in the boardwalk / port area but that doesn't happen in the dream in the end!

So my interpretation is that you want to help some people or maybe someone you know but you are thinking of the negatives! What happens if there is Bats, something you don't like? or Angels that could be dark entities! But wait they are actually protecting and good and doing their spiritual work! This is a message to me that you need to stop being pessimistic about a situation in your life! You can be compassionate and try to help someone and good things could happen, see what happens! Hope that might relate in some way! :)

DANIEL !!! I am truly blessed here ! So many lovely ATers giving their take... Thank you my friend. Yes, I fear bats. Not because they are strange but because they carry diseases here in my country. We have the blood sucking ones.... I understand what you are saying about helping people and it DID feel like this legion of angels was coming to do something important. My question is basically, WHAT ? This dream was not about me, or my fears, or my plans. It felt like it was just showing me what happens in other "dimensions" if we can call them that. And we've witnessed so many tragedies, so many bad things going on that I believe that could be a sign. As to the end, it ended exactly with their descent from the sky. And this dream was immediately followed by another, completely different but also bizarre with alien creatures screaming and covered in blood. So, heavy stuff for one night. I'll think about your advice and try to see if I remember anything else.
Thank you again for helping :)

Flames

Hi Flames !!! What an HONOR to have an artist help me figure out this dream :) I don't associate black with evil at all. The reason I asked was that the whole feel of the dream was somber. Besides, it was followed by another weird one, truly nightmarish so ... I just hope it's not a dream about angels coming to pick souls after a major catastrophe. And the angels bodies were quite normal, beautiful with nothing alluding to underworld or anything. Something similar to this:

Oh, so you're afraid it could be a premonition? Thanks for explaining more of the dream and for providing that pic. It is gorgeous, btw! Okay, I see that somber aspect. I read somewhere that they could be 'warrior' angels or angels of 'change'. I searched on the internet and it seems as though many people have dreamed of an angel or angels with black wings. In some of the ones I'd read, babies were also involved. And there's a sense that the dreamer is afraid of 'trusting' the angel or the angel's intentions...because the dreamer is judging the colour of the wings. The black wings are throwing the dreamer off. Do you think you would have felt differently if the wings had been white? Because first you see the black mass, which you initially thought could be bats (which you do fear) and then you realized they weren't bats but beautiful angels with black wings. I see black and white, yin and yang, dark and light -- two faces of the same coin. You can't have one without the other. It's all 'necessary', all part of the 'design'. One thing that later came to mind was - Help can come in mysterious packages.

Starri Knytes

Archangels "black winged Angel" the intermediary between those who are EarthBound and the Heavenly Angel's with white wings. Archangels come at times of birth, death, blessing, and disaster. They are always around keeping a watchful eye.

In your dream they were coming in mass. Have you been concerned about the recent earthquakes or other disasters that would affect the ability for people/women's in particular to care for or feed their children. I kinda noticed that you didn't mention men. That's interesting.

I believe that this is a message that help is on its way.

Bright and Magical Blessings[emoji813]

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

bluelagune

My... Hmmm well, last time I saw an angel/archangel my life went into a very different direction.
.... you familiar with saints or martyrs or DalI lama, mother terisa? ... well, congratulations as you are about to get conscripted to change humanity. I did, living breathing Christ type of assignment. And telling "F off" doesn't work. Although, I'm looking forward to your stories! šŸ˜‡

ana luisa

Interesting you feared something that turned out to be harmless. Could it be you're misjudging someone or a situation in your life? It sounds like the theme is about rushing to judgment. Things are not as they appear to be, so the dream could be a message asking you to look at something more closely.

Thank you MissNine for your take on the dream !!! Rushing to judgement sounds very logical but I still have to figure out about WHAT :) In a way, what Flames and Daniel said also point to this "change in perspective" you mentioned... Will have to pay closer attention to my attitude towards events from now on... :thumbsup: