Wolfswan Practice

WolfSwan

I found an interesting way to predict an event around the age of 24 (it's 24 of age in vedic calculation so I assume around 23 or 25)

Jupiter is in 7th house
12th from Jupiter is Capricorn (saturn)
Original house of Capricorn is 10th house
Saturn is placed in the 4th house (ketu is 12th from...so some type of loss/spirituality...this is in the 3rd house)

10th house= Represents profession, career, vocation, promotion, livelihood, power, fame, public esteem, status, position, honor, karma in life, character, authority, government, employer, living abroad, ambition, next birth, happiness from male progeny, debts
4th house=Represents mother, happiness, upbringing, relatives, friends, supporters, basic education, vehicles and conveyances, domestic peace, mind, mental peace, spiritual life, confidence, righteous conduct, close of life, comforts, luxuries, country of birth, immovable properties, real estate, land, wells and tanks, house, home, assets

I think this might have been that you moved away to live abroad. This is shown by Ketu...separation. You separated from your country of birth/homeland/relatives to lived abroad

or

Separation from your home for career/vocation

I moved abroad when I was 3 and then again when I was 6 and then again when I was 11 :) I've moved a lot. Not when I was 23-25. I moved out of home and bought my own house when I was 23. So I moved out of the family home. But I only moved about 15 minutes away by car. When I was 29 I moved 30 minutes away - into the CBD of the City in which I live.

I've had a number of career changes. 3 all up. I did change jobs when I was 22 and 24 and again when I was 26 I think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ketu is in the 3rd house of Leo ascedent
12th house from ketu is virgo (mercury) and moon sits in this virgo.
Virgo is 2nd house (Represents wealth, family, livelihood, nourishment, male child, higher education, professional position, spouse, second marriage, continuance of married life, possession of precious stones and metals, money in cash, earning capacity, financial status, fortune, prosperity, movable properties, speech) in this chart and virgo is original ruler of 6th house
Mercury is located in 8th house (Represents longevity, research, interest in mystical sciences, occult, MOKSHA, inner and outer transformations, past and future events, inheritance, death, will and testament, insurances, easy gains, marital-tie, vulnerability, fear, accidents, obstructions, litigation, bankruptcy, theft, losses, misfortunes, disgrace, disappointments )

This could indicate that your family had to deal with a dispute pertaining to will & testaments. The reason I think your family had to deal with dispute pertaining to will and testament is that moon is in the virgo house. Moon is a symbol of mother figures. Virgo is the original ruler of 6th house would could indicate opposition.

Alternatively it might indicate some advance education that deals with mystical science/occult. This could be forms of healing.

I started my Master of Science when I was 27. No issues with disputes or wills or anything like that. Nothing legal or court related. None of the above that you've listed happened during that period for me or my family.

I started Reiki when I was 29...I was on a break from my spiritual path from age 24 until I hit 27.

Hope this makes sense for you?? Does that help in any way?

WolfSwan

another double post

CosmicBeing

Thanks. Trying to figure out that predictive form. I'll see where I went wrong with it.

Swear such a complex system.

CosmicBeing

I moved abroad when I was 3 and then again when I was 6 and then again when I was 11 :) I've moved a lot. Not when I was 23-25. I moved out of home and bought my own house when I was 23. So I moved out of the family home. But I only moved about 15 minutes away by car. When I was 29 I moved 30 minutes away - into the CBD of the City in which I live.

I've had a number of career changes. 3 all up. I did change jobs when I was 22 and 24 and again when I was 26 I think?

3rd house showed change of residence....4th house showed real estate and I suppose 10th house might be showing public esteem.

I started my Master of Science when I was 27. No issues with disputes or wills or anything like that. Nothing legal or court related. None of the above that you've listed happened during that period for me or my family.

I started Reiki when I was 29...I was on a break from my spiritual path from age 24 until I hit 27.

Hope this makes sense for you?? Does that help in any way?

still have to think on the other houses. Either I need to practice it more or this is a crummy technique lol

WolfSwan

I'm impressed that you're working through these! They are so complex I'd be too scared to attempt it period!!

CosmicBeing

I'm impressed that you're working through these! They are so complex I'd be too scared to attempt it period!!

Thank you. I hope I get better. The eastern form (specifically vedic) is some much more detailed than western I feel. It might be why vedic is great at predicting at such a great detail.

I was thinking of investing in a vedic astrology reading to see how the vedic astrologer is reading the chart lol.

WolfSwan

Thank you. I hope I get better. The eastern form (specifically vedic) is some much more detailed than western I feel. It might be why vedic is great at predicting at such a great detail.

I was thinking of investing in a vedic astrology reading to see how the vedic astrologer is reading the chart lol.

Hahaha! That might be an idea. I've never had much to do with Vedic astrology so this is all new to me. Is it correct that in Vedic I'd be Aries and not Taurus?

CosmicBeing

Hahaha! That might be an idea. I've never had much to do with Vedic astrology so this is all new to me. Is it correct that in Vedic I'd be Aries and not Taurus?

Yep.. you move a full sign back.

So if your taurus in western tropical astrology; you would be Aries vedic sidereal astrology.

I'm learning some western astrology too mostly horary related.

Vedic would probably take me a long time to learn. I feel it might be wise for me to one day invest in a vedic astrology training course.

CosmicBeing

Transit Notes.

Moon in second house of birth chart.

'moon' lagna....
Saturn will begin it's transit in 1st house of chandra lagna May 1st 2030
With Ketu.

Sun is in 9th house of birthchart

'sun' lagna.....