What is spirituality

Marshal

I've been getting a card come up in quite a few spreads I'm trying to read for myself, which basically says I'm not interested in my spirituality,,,and I should be

I've only been studying tarot since February, and don't understand what spirituality is,

So what does this mean,,,put simply please

Marshal

re-pete-a

Spirituality.
Becoming aware of the greater grander picture of what is possible ,and living towards those beliefs. Then doing something about it to change, so you can be the change you want to happen.
That , to me, is the spiritual path.

Disa

Marshal, are you saying you should be interested in your spirituality- or the cards are saying it? Either way, I don't think there are any "shoulds" where spirituality is concerned.

To me, Spirituality is about defining what you believe, being authentic in those beliefs and growing towards what's already ingrained naturally. Your mind and your actions supporting what your heart and soul already feel. Finding what resonates and working with it, not going against your natural inclinations.

Marshal

Hi, many thanx for both replies, about me not knowing what spirituality is

Yes well the reading or spreads I have done the reveres meaning has said, I'm not interested in my spirituality and I should be

But I don't understand spirituality, I'm lost with this, as I can't see it or touch it

Does that make sense

gregory

No - you can't see or touch it. But it is there. I am much more interested in how the cards informed you that you're "not interested in [your] spirituality". That's astonishingly specific in a reading - what on earth cards did you pull, and what did you ask ?

Anyway - I'd define it as a search for the meaning of things, and perhaps also how things and people connect to one another, to nature, to the invisible. Why things happen, too. Many would tie that to the "sacred" - I don't. But I do look for meaning in life. I'm willing to bet you do too.

re-pete-a

Hi, many thanx for both replies, about me not knowing what spirituality is

Yes well the reading or spreads I have done the reveres meaning has said, I'm not interested in my spirituality and I should be

But I don't understand spirituality, I'm lost with this, as I can't see it or touch it

Does that make sense

It makes a lot of sense...you want proofs .... not mists.

I would call it being stuck in the thinking process. I feel that you have a very chatty mind...

Marshal

Well Gregory it's the cards that keep showing and falling from the pack, but judgement card reversed, keeps coming up,,,"spirituality in my life is not a main concern,,but it should be.,,,,I'm like,,,gulp,,,what's that!

It's the spiritual awakening card, is it not.?

DDwarks

I would define spirituality as a connection and understanding with something bigger than ourselves inside ourselves.
Very cryptic right?!
Spirituality is the meaning of life.

Marshal

It makes a lot of sense...you want proofs .... not mists.

I would call it being stuck in the thinking process. I feel that you have a very chatty mind...

You've nailed it,,,,that's it stuck in the thinking process,,,,how do I stop that,,,I've got a good life,,,so why all the thinking and negativity?

Since I started this tarot stuff,,my sleeping is all messed up, and I'm ruminating about rubbish, and things from years ago,,and what to say,,and what to do, and where to go and when to go

my head feels like I'm wearing a headband that's too tight,, and I get out of breath doin readings for myself though this is subsiding and nearly gone

I sleep with a deck under my pillow, or maybe my practise deck as well.

Ta

Marshal

I would define spirituality as a connection and understanding with something bigger than ourselves inside ourselves.
Very cryptic right?!
Spirituality is the meaning of life.

Well it involves the judgement card,,so I'd say it's definitely something bigger than even in yourself