What do the 4 Of Swords & 4 Of Pentacles both reversed mean?

CaliforniaTarot

I asked what someone feels about me after recent events these past few weeks and pulled the 4 Of Swords REVERSED (light turquoise blue text below) and 4 Of Pentacles REVERSED (neon green text below).

I'm thinking maybe he feels like things can be reconciled and worked out with circumspection and setting practical rules to how we communicate, [size=+2][highlight]BUT[/size][/highlight] unfortunately it will take him some time to do this because he wants to carefully plan it out (he is a Virgo after all). Two reversed 4's may mean a dispute or he's still unhappy about recent disputes we've had which makes him hesitant about initiating contact or something.

rwcarter

Is this a complete reading or were there additional cards?

CaliforniaTarot

Is this a complete reading or were there additional cards?

This it it. I was told no complete readings go in here. This isn't one.

Empress26

4 of swords reversed - there are a few options here. He may restless and hasn't really taken the time to think over the recent events that have occurred, or he's not happy with the lack of progress in a certain situation. Maybe a solution to the issue is not in sight for him, and that's frustrating.

Four of pentacles reversed - he could be guarding his heart or is possessive if his emotions. He could also be working so much that he hasn't given himself the time to think about the recent events. Four of pentacles reversed is about possessiveness, greed, over attachment to money or maybe emotions.

I hope that makes sense of the situation for you!

CaliforniaTarot

4 of swords reversed - there are a few options here. He may restless and hasn't really taken the time to think over the recent events that have occurred, or he's not happy with the lack of progress in a certain situation. Maybe a solution to the issue is not in sight for him, and that's frustrating.

Four of pentacles reversed - he could be guarding his heart or is possessive if his emotions. He could also be working so much that he hasn't given himself the time to think about the recent events. Four of pentacles reversed is about possessiveness, greed, over attachment to money or maybe emotions.

I hope that makes sense of the situation for you!

That makes sense. I knew the outcome wouldn't be positive since reversed cards hardly ever are.