Dream interpretation

Awkward.turtle91

Hello guys

Can someone help me!

Recently I've had a fairly vivid dream. I was walking into a church (I hardly do that normally), and I could hear church bells they were so loud and quite dominant in the dream that it felt as if I was there in person. It wasn't the happy church bell noise (like you'd get on the hour or at a wedding) it was more of a funeral sound. This in the dream made me panick then I realised I was dreaming and tried to get my self to wake up in the dream. I said "you're asleep, you can get up now."

Looking it up it seems that I need to let go of the old to gather the new and theirs hope on the horizon, which makes sense as the week before I had a falling out with a friend.

Any others opinion? Chime in please! :)

RiverRunsDeep

Just saw this thread....

It seems that your dream is primarily about an unpleasant sound that you are unwilling to hear. You might want to ask yourself questions such as: What message am I most afraid of hearing at this time? What truth am I most unwilling to face right now?

You could also try interpreting your dream by using tarot cards. I recently finished reading "Tarot and Dream Interpretation" and found a very helpful two card spread. You draw two cards: the first card represents the theme of the dream, and the second card represents the lesson to be learned from it.

celticnoodle

I also just saw this thread.

Hello guys

Can someone help me!

Recently I've had a fairly vivid dream. I was walking into a church (I hardly do that normally), and I could hear church bells they were so loud and quite dominant in the dream that it felt as if I was there in person. It wasn't the happy church bell noise (like you'd get on the hour or at a wedding) it was more of a funeral sound. This in the dream made me panick then I realised I was dreaming and tried to get my self to wake up in the dream. I said "you're asleep, you can get up now."

I would say walking into a church indicates you are searching for guidance. Perhaps even 'divine' guidance. Hearing the bells ring is also indicative of a warning or it can be a signal that something new is coming about for you.

Looking it up it seems that I need to let go of the old to gather the new and theirs hope on the horizon, which makes sense as the week before I had a falling out with a friend.

Any others opinion? Chime in please! :)
very much agree with your thoughts on this--as I mentioned above is similar. and great pun there too! ;)

:D

Though, I also like RRD idea of pulling two cards. RRD, that's an interesting idea and I'll have to try that myself!

DDwarks

I would say walking into a church indicates you are searching for guidance. Perhaps even 'divine' guidance. Hearing the bells ring is also indicative of a warning or it can be a signal that something new is coming about for you.

very much agree with your thoughts on this--as I mentioned above is similar. and great pun there too! ;)

Though, I also like RRD idea of pulling two cards. RRD, that's an interesting idea and I'll have to try that myself!

I agree with all of that !
I have nothing else to add but to trust that guidance and where it will lead.

Awkward.turtle91

Just saw this thread....

It seems that your dream is primarily about an unpleasant sound that you are unwilling to hear. You might want to ask yourself questions such as: What message am I most afraid of hearing at this time? What truth am I most unwilling to face right now?

You could also try interpreting your dream by using tarot cards. I recently finished reading "Tarot and Dream Interpretation" and found a very helpful two card spread. You draw two cards: the first card represents the theme of the dream, and the second card represents the lesson to be learned from it.

Omg just saw these responses sorry guys!! I'm un willing to hear a lot I'm quite argumentative when it comes to my guides!!! I think I know what if was about now :) but I am going to check my cards later because it's always safe then sorry right?

X

Awkward.turtle91

I recently did my tarot for when I'm going to see my friend and I got 4 of swords 9 of cups and the lovers 😂😂😂 . I'm petrified! I don't think it's a relationship but who knows! Hopefully this space has done us some good! I had another dream recently saying he's not ready! He's obviously not ready to talk to me yet so I'm not forcing :).

I ditched an old one that wasn't paying much attention to me(that might be the negative aspect)
Xx

Awkward.turtle91

I agree with all of that !
I have nothing else to add but to trust that guidance and where it will lead.

God !! (No offence guys!!) you guys!!! I lost faith on this thread as no one answered I came back as soon as I kept getting the lovers card for two weeks time!!

Blugh maybe I needed reminding to not give up even if it isn't my friend :) or a relationship!!
I'm interested to see what happens though!

And there's a pun? What pun ??? Ahahah!!