A sign or just me over thinking ...

Awkward.turtle91

Just as everything was getting on top of me, I went out side and tried to take deep breaths because it was a number off things. And I happened to walk by this bush that we have in our garden and I saw a feather flying down, I don't re call seeing or hearing any birds. It was a large white feather.

As I off lately I've also seen two butterfly's in front of me that have followed me a little one was white and the other was a violety blue, currently we also have a little starling. In the garden quite frequently. It wasn't around before granddad passed. I'm wondering if this is a sign of me just over thinking the series off events.

Blessings

Tychis

I think there's a lot of messages, comfort, support and meaning in the imagery around us...things that many people lose sight of in the day to day hustle.

I believe it's a message of support for you..."we are here, you are not alone, you can ask for help"

Butterflies are symbolic of personal change, and I think they remind us that we can eventually leave the clutter and garbage that binds us to the darkest places in our lives, and find freedom to sail anywhere we want and find an entirely new way of being.

Starlings are a neat bird. They have this incredible vocal range. Sometimes the presence of a starling can be a reminder that in our group communications, the things we say can be misconstrued or misunderstood, especially if we're under a lot of pressure; it isn't intentional, and can be rectified. But the butterflies are probably a signal that things are changing..you're growing, learning and evolving, and soon, these struggles will be over.

A feather in the wind floats free, carried by the currents of the air. It has no control where it lands, maybe this has relevance to the challenges you're going through right now.

Awkward.turtle91

I think you're right when using tarot and numerology together it's telling me the same ish thing's as to what you have described down here.

It's all about spirtual growth, and having the right foundations for change etc and learning to let thing's take their course.

thankyou!

celticnoodle

Just as everything was getting on top of me, I went out side and tried to take deep breaths because it was a number off things. And I happened to walk by this bush that we have in our garden and I saw a feather flying down, I don't re call seeing or hearing any birds. It was a large white feather.

As I off lately I've also seen two butterfly's in front of me that have followed me a little one was white and the other was a violety blue, currently we also have a little starling. In the garden quite frequently. It wasn't around before granddad passed. I'm wondering if this is a sign of me just over thinking the series off events.

Blessings

I also agree with Tychis that it is a message for you of support. Perhaps from your granddad--whom I am sure watches over you. It could also be a message from your spirit guide or angels.

Yes, it may be that a bird was flying high above you-unnoticed, but, I would consider it to be a sign of support anyway--because just what are the chances of it happening just exactly at the right moment when you needed it most!

Our angels, guides and loved ones are always watching over us, Awkward.Turtle. Kind of nice to know, isn't it? :)

yannie

It's easy to overthink things as you're growing on your path. I know I have :)

These occurrences are what you make of it. If you view them as signs, then they are signs. They have meaning if you give them meaning.

I have received signs that stressed me out, told my guides so, & those signs stopped coming :joke: but then I started noticing other signs... *eyeroll*

You can also make a conscious decision to stop noticing IF you wish.

Note what you see (possibly journal them), their possible meanings, then go about your business, as that is what signs are for anyway - to help you go about your business. That's one way to avoid overthinking about what you're seeing - as you know overthinking would stress you out, & you wouldn't want that.

You'll find that this practice would help you trust your intuition in your day-to-day life too. That'd make your life easier wouldn't it :)

Awkward.turtle91

I also agree with Tychis that it is a message for you of support. Perhaps from your granddad--whom I am sure watches over you. It could also be a message from your spirit guide or angels.

Yes, it may be that a bird was flying high above you-unnoticed, but, I would consider it to be a sign of support anyway--because just what are the chances of it happening just exactly at the right moment when you needed it most!

Our angels, guides and loved ones are always watching over us, Awkward.Turtle. Kind of nice to know, isn't it? :)

I have a feeling it's a sign too, my guides can be quite stubborn with me when it comes to signs and quite repetitive if I don't listen too them. I just asked them what the next move is so hopefully they'll help me out when the time is right!!!!

Blessings
X )o(