It's Non Card Practice Monday Again

GotH

CLOSED

Awesome%2BCloud%2BFormation.jpg

Happy beginning of the week to all.
:)
This thread is for those who'd like to practice divination skills that don't involve cards.
Wanna try something new or practice a form you don't read with very much?
Do it here.

Rules:
Read for the person above you then leave a question of your own.
First person to post on this thread gets to ask a question.

zayats

Hello there! I'm in!

Can I ask, will I change my job in the next month?

GotH

Hello there! I'm in!

Can I ask, will I change my job in the next month?

"Magazinomancy" (haven't the faintest idea of what the real term is)

NOTE TO MUGGLES:

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is included with admission to Universal Studios Hollywood. $95. Broomstick parking is free; Muggle cars, $18 from 9am to 3 pm.

This is a brand new attraction at an older theme park in Ca. I'd say it's highly likely that you could find yourself with a job within the career area you are in now. Perhaps this will be possible if you perform a little magic to get there. ;)

---------------------------------------------

Tell me about my next weekend please..

*Note anyone may read for this question. When you do, leave a question for the next reader..

zayats

feedback

NOTE TO MUGGLES:

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is included with admission to Universal Studios Hollywood. $95. Broomstick parking is free; Muggle cars, $18 from 9am to 3 pm.

This is a brand new attraction at an older theme park in Ca. I'd say it's highly likely that you could find yourself with a job within the career area you are in now. Perhaps this will be possible if you perform a little magic to get there. ;)
Thanks for the reading, GotH! In fact, I don't want to work in the same career area and am not applying for jobs like this... Hmm, hopefully something new will come my way, and if not, I will stay where I am for the time being hoping it will come later ;)

GotH

Thanks for the reading, GotH! In fact, I don't want to work in the same career area and am not applying for jobs like this... Hmm, hopefully something new will come my way, and if not, I will stay where I am for the time being hoping it will come later ;)

Hmm makes sense to me. There was talk of a lot of cobb webs in this article. Maybe you you'll be able to get a raise staying where you are now if nothing new comes up. Thanks for the feedback.. :)

zhadee

Goth

---------------------------------------------

Tell me about my next weekend please..

*Note anyone may read for this question. When you do, leave a question for the next reader..

M.R. James Ghost Stories

"Mary?
Oh, shel'll make her sit down and ask her about her aunt's last illness, or who gave her the china dog on the mantelpiece - something quite off the point. Then, as Maple says, one thing brings up another, and the right one will come round sooner than you could suppose. There! I believe I hear them coming back already."

Sorry, I don't have any english magazines available.
Looks like you first expect a rather boring weekend, and then you'll have a most welcome, and rather unexpected visitor. So you should except any invitation, and any offer - regardless how unattractive and unpleasent it appears to you at first - because this is the first step towards this visitor.

A's feelings and/or thoughts about me?

GotH

M.R. James Ghost Stories

"Mary?
Oh, shel'll make her sit down and ask her about her aunt's last illness, or who gave her the china dog on the mantelpiece - something quite off the point. Then, as Maple says, one thing brings up another, and the right one will come round sooner than you could suppose. There! I believe I hear them coming back already."

Sorry, I don't have any english magazines available.
Looks like you first expect a rather boring weekend, and then you'll have a most welcome, and rather unexpected visitor. So you should except any invitation, and any offer - regardless how unattractive and unpleasent it appears to you at first - because this is the first step towards this visitor.

A's feelings and/or thoughts about me?

I do have one BBQ invitation during the 3 day weekend but wasn't sure if I should go. It looks like I should or else I will find myself indulged in boredom. ;) Thanks!

The wind blew open the window shutter to reveal a cloud formation in the sky. The cloud is in the shape of an extended arm and hand. I think A would like to welcome you or invite you to something. That or they want you to include them in something you're doing. Perhaps there's a waiting for a window of opportunity to open.

-----------------

Would I feel better getting the massage or would it make this issue worse?

zhadee

I do have one BBQ invitation during the 3 day weekend but wasn't sure if I should go. It looks like I should or else I will find myself indulged in boredom. ;) Thanks!

Looking forward to next weekend's feedback. :)

The wind blew open the window shutter to reveal a cloud formation in the sky. The cloud is in the shape of an extended arm and hand. I think A would like to welcome you or invite you to something. That or they want you to include them in something you're doing.
A does not reply to my mails, so your interpretation is pleasant and puzzling at the same time. I wish this message was true, and he wants to be included in something I do. Thank you!
-----------------

GotH

Looking forward to next weekend's feedback. :)

A does not reply to my mails, so your interpretation is pleasant and puzzling at the same time. I wish this message was true, and he wants to be included in something I do. Thank you!
-----------------

Oops take note of the edit in the reading I added. I think there's a waiting of a window of opportunity to open before it will happen. Maybe it's just about the timing right now.

Thanks for your feedback..

BrightEye

Would I feel better getting the massage or would it make this issue worse?

I'm using my book of Dante illustrations: The Late Repenters

Yes, you would feel better at first, but my sense is that you will regret it further down the line for some reason, if that makes sense.

Message from my guides for me this Monday night