It's Non Card Practice Monday Again

GotH

Hey CB..

I invite you to play but the rules for this thread are a bit different. Anyone is allowed to answer the last question. Check them out on the opening post for better understanding. :)

CosmicBeing

Hey CB..

I invite you to play but the rules for this thread are a bit different. Anyone is allowed to answer the last question. Check them out on the opening post for better understanding. :)

Oh I am sorry... I must have not fully understood the rules. Well I'll be back... be fun for me.

zhadee

feedback for Goth

-------------------------------

Seashell Runes

I reached into the bag and noticed that there was a rune that was separate from the rest of the runes inside of a "hidden" part of the bag. I had no idea there was even a separate section in this bag where runes could end up. I decided to take that one out. As I pulled it out I noticed there was actually 2 of them.

Isa: Challenges, frustrations, grievances and turning inward. Stealth.

Nauthiz: Needs, wants, pain and suffering. Emotional hunger.

Well then, here we go. This explains what I saw yesterday. It looks like A is going through some difficult challenges right now. Isa says that he isn't able to reach out to you socially because of the difficulties he's going through. Could A be suffering with depression? This is understandable. Maybe that's why I saw the arm reaching out. This person could use a helping in hand in some way.

Hope this clarifies some things for you. It does for me..
When I saw him for the last time, he was cold and distant towards me. While I understand this behaviour as self-explanatory (stay away from me), my guts keep telling me a different story. Your reading puts the situation into a more positive light. Thank you!

GotH

*I stand Alone by Godsmack*

I take this to mean that X (I honestly feel X is a male, but I could be wrong) is a Loner. X is not interested in companionship nor does X need to have a social circle. X does what he/she wants to do and doesn't bother explaining the why of their actions to anyone.

You either can roll with this person and allow them small/freedom/individuality or it's not going to be an interaction that is pleasant.

Hope this made sense!!
Yes indeed. X is a loner who is caught up in their own world. They seem to be focused on their own needs and desires.
Thanks, makes perfect sense..

What is something I should remember about myself as I continue to move forward in life?
Crystal Ball

Woman jumping for joy

Bouquet of flowers

A tiny pet

This was so clear to me.. Remember to have fun and enjoy life around you as much as you can. Deep inside, you are a woman of great joy to yourself as well as to others. Your energy is contagious so make it count. Do your best to see the good around you and be grateful for the gifts, big and small, that surround you. Practice more love and kindness. Not only will this bring more to you it will get you further in life. Give more gifts to people. Surround yourself more with nature and the animal world. Baby animals like kittens and puppies stand out to me in this reading. Whenever you feel blue, go to a pet store or animal shelter and visit the animals. If you have your own pet, spend more time with it. Exercise more, laugh more and show your love to others. :heart:

---------------------------------------

How can I help DD?

CosmicBeing

Yes indeed. X is a loner who is caught up in their own world. They seem to be focused on their own needs and desires.
Thanks, makes perfect sense..

Crystal Ball

Woman jumping for joy

Bouquet of flowers

A tiny pet

This was so clear to me.. Remember to have fun and enjoy life around you as much as you can. Deep inside, you are a woman of great joy to yourself as well as to others. Your energy is contagious so make it count. Do your best to see the good around you and be grateful for the gifts, big and small, that surround you. Practice more love and kindness. Not only will this bring more to you it will get you further in life. Give more gifts to people. Surround yourself more with nature and the animal world. Baby animals like kittens and puppies stand out to me in this reading. Whenever you feel blue, go to a pet store or animal shelter and visit the animals. If you have your own pet, spend more time with it. Exercise more, laugh more and show your love to others. :heart:

This makes sense. I haven't been the most happy lately. People say I'm always positive and outgoing. That I am not pessimistic, But, I been taking time off to figure myself out and I am very much enjoying just time to think. I am taking on a new exercise regiment. I love animals and surrounding myself with them. I also love going out to the park or hiking.

---------------------------------------

How can I help DD?

Night Fever by The Bees Gees

Listen to the ground
There is movement all around
There is something goin' down
And I can feel it

On the waves of the air
There is dancin' out there
If it's somethin' we can share
We can steal it

And that sweet city woman
She moves through the light
Controlling my mind and my soul
When you reach out for me
Yeah, and the feelin' is right

Then I get night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
Gimme that night fever, night fever
We know how to show it

Here I am
Prayin' for this moment to last
Livin' on the music so fine
Borne on the wind
Makin' it mine

Night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
We know how to show it

In the heat of our love
Don't need no help for us to make it
Gimme just enough to take us to the mornin'
I got fire in my mind
I get higher in my walkin'
And I'm glowin' in the dark
I give you warnin'

And that sweet city woman
She moves through the night
Controlling my mind and my soul
When you reach out for me
Yeah, and the feelin' is right

Then I get night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
We know how to show it

Here I am
Prayin' for this moment to last
Livin' on the music so fine
Borne on the wind
Makin' it mine

Night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
We know how to show it

We know how to do it
We know how to show it
We know how to do it

I would take it as maybe take DD out for a nice night. Go dancing, get a nice drink with the person (if they can drink), go out for dinner. 'Don't need no help for us to make it' But, I don't think this person needs as much help as you may feel.

Hope this made sense!

Q: What is something I can look forward to from now to June 25th 206?

zhadee

Q: What is something I can look forward to from now to June 25th 206?

"Show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream" she said
"The one that makes me laugh" she said
And threw her arms around my neck
"Show me how you do it
And I promise you I promise that
I'll run away with you
I'll run away with you"

Spinning on that dizzy edge
I kissed her face and kissed her head
And dreamed of all the different ways I had
To make her glow
"Why are you so far away?" she said
"Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you
That I'm in love with you"

You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You're just like a dream

Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone alone
Alone above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved
And drowned her deep inside of me

You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Just like heaven

(the Cure, Just like heaven)

One of the most beautiful songs ever written, there is happiness and sadness, and all the things life is about. Things you like to have, and the way they make you feel, and still... a promise of pleasures yet to come. A great passion.

a message from A

GotH

Feedback for CB on the BeeGees reading.

DD lives out of state but maybe one night we can get on the phone and talk about his music. He's a musician who's been going through some dark times. Thanks.

Reading for Zhadee. Message from A.

Runes:
ANZUS
OTHALA
TIWAZ Rx

Definitely a message. The message is there seems to be a separation involved or conflict. There is mental strife or imbalance in the home they are in.

_---------_-----------------------------------------------

zhadee

feedback for Goth

Reading for Zhadee. Message from A.

Runes:
ANZUS
OTHALA
TIWAZ Rx

Definitely a message. The message is there seems to be a separation involved or conflict. There is mental strife or imbalance in the home they are in.

Thank you for this answer.
Looks like it was just as difficult for him to adapt to the daily drab after the end of this journey, and he has to get his things arranged, and his energies sorted out according to the lessons he just learned.

CosmicBeing

One of the most beautiful songs ever written, there is happiness and sadness, and all the things life is about. Things you like to have, and the way they make you feel, and still... a promise of pleasures yet to come. A great passion.

I could definitely see this as being true. Promise of pleasures yet to come. I feel like I been getting empty promises lately. Well I'll let you know how time pass.