Taking 5 sitters to test out my playing cards

MissNine

CLOSED

I'd like to test two reading techniques with my playing cards on a few willing participants. All I ask in return is quality feedback.

The two types of questions I'll read on are:

- Yes/No questions you don't know the answer to

- Timing for an event certain to occur (timing for ambiguous events like "when will I meet my next boyfriend" are not something I am trying to test right now. Maybe another time)​

** I will read some before work today and the rest after work**
Thank you for sitting!!

1. Amaya1 - exchange completed. Thank you :)
2. Scorpiogirl- exchange completed. Thank you :)
3. em_idol_twins - exchange completed. Thank you :)
4. Nh786 - exchange completed. Thank you :)
5. Winter garden - exchange completed. Thank you :)

amaya1

Tomorrow A is going to romance me?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

MissNine

I'm sorry but could you clarify what you mean? Are you hoping he'll take you out on a date or sleep with you?

amaya1

I'm sorry but could you clarify what you mean? Are you hoping he'll take you out on a date or sleep with you?
Tomorrow i will meet him, anything romantic he could do, towards me from words to actions,

scorpiogirl

I would love a spot. May I ask will I meet FL again? He is a male and live in separate cities. Thank You.

em_idol_twins

Hi MissNine,

May I ask,

Will my manuscript get accepted by D and R journal for publication at the end of the reviewing process, please?

Background, I submitted the paper, before Easter, so far I've heard nothing from them. It would be great, if the card could also identify the timing (response from the journal's editor-in-chief) as well.

Thanks.

Em :)

Sorry, forgot about this, if you got a question, please let me know :)

MissNine

Ok, I've asked the cards a more specific question, so you can get a better answer. I asked if A will show any affection towards you tomorrow and got:

3:diamond: - 7:heart: - 7:club: - Ace:spade: rx - Ace:heart:

Yes, A will be affectionate towards you. A might lose his nerve, but will still show you enough interest so that you know things are moving along.

MissNine

I would love a spot. May I ask will I meet FL again? He is a male and live in separate cities. Thank You.

Ace :club: - 8 :club: - 5:heart: - Ace:heart: - 2:diamond:

Yes, you will meet FL again. :)
You'll need to be proactive and work through the distance, but there will be progress and a developing situation that will make you happy.

Thanks for sitting!

scorpiogirl

Ace :club: - 8 :club: - 5:heart: - Ace:heart: - 2:diamond:

Yes, you will meet FL again. :)
You'll need to be proactive and work through the distance, but there will be progress and a developing situation that will make you happy.

Thanks for sitting!

Hi! I am happy!!! I bookmarked this page. I will defitenly update. He did say before Summer ends but since his job takes him all over it is difficult to make a set date. I'll keep you posted :).

MissNine

Hi MissNine,

May I ask,

Will my manuscript get accepted by D and R journal for publication at the end of the reviewing process, please?

Background, I submitted the paper, before Easter, so far I've heard nothing from them. It would be great, if the card could also identify the timing (response from the journal's editor-in-chief) as well.

Thanks.

Em :)

Sorry, forgot about this, if you got a question, please let me know :)
Sure thing! I appreciate the offer to read but I've got no questions at the moment. Your feedback will be great in return. :)

2:club: - Ace:spade: rx- 6:club: 10:spade: - 6:heart:

No, I don't believe your manuscript will be accepted for publishing by D and R by the end of the review period. There is a majority of black cards to red. I see delays of months with the two spades cards. However, all is not lost, as the 6 of hearts lies at the end of the line of cards. Could it be that your manuscript is picked up in the next review cycle?

I asked when you'd hear back from the editor in chief about your manuscript and got:

2:heart: - 10:diamond: - Queen:spade: - Jack:spade: - 8:diamond:

I would say it's a matter of months before you hear back. We have a red card at the end, which means things will be favorable with regard to the response, however, it seems there's a woman and possibly her assistant, who are delaying matters. Two spades cards reflect a delay. Perhaps within 2 months.

Please take into account that I'm a playing card novice and experimenting with this method, so it's trial and error. I appreciate you sitting as a guinea pig for me. I can't learn unless I have practical experience with actual situations. So, I beg of you, remember to take these readings as seriously as you would a flip of a coin and let me know how things turn out. I really hope your article is accepted. I'm rooting for you! :heart: