Journey into the unknown.......

Emma313

Emma your "small 2 cents" is actually more like a million dollar/or priceless good advice! This is very, very true!

I am currently reading a book titled "Full Living Catastrophe" by Jon Kabat-Zinn. This book is actually all about doing just as you say above. It gives specific meditations to do to help train yourself into doing just this too. It was done as a study at a major hospital in MA in the USA--to see if and how its effects would work on people with major medical issues. The results were astounding!

So, anyway, I'm reading this book myself and was told by a member here in A.T. that there is a free course on this also available online. I haven't yet begun the free course, as I've been so busy--but I do hope to start it in July--once all my classes are done for the summer.

If you are interested in this book yourself--I have since also found where you can download it for free onto your computer. Of course--I didn't know this till long after I already bought it! :laugh: But, thats okay too--as it was well worth its money to me! :D

I dont need the book((((( Celtic!!!!))))) I figured it out to work myself lol mind you im 55 if I cant even figure out the basics of sane living for myself and my life well....

I learnt it only harms ME and I do myself a disservice and hey its small stuff....older you get, or if yu have an illness, more you realise time is short, we WILL be worm fodder, you tend to cut through all bullshit alot quicker and procrastination also goes in the bin quicker and quicker...terrible for librans who like a century or two to thnk about things before mKing a decision or rather a great thing lol

@tigerangel thank you for your post, i wish you well

RE money
Security and contentment is all most it can give long term
cant buy anythng much else that matters that much

If you think of all the peoples round the world with almost nothing andhaving to walk 3 miles just to get clean water it makes you feel a bit more grateful and secure when you feel poor

you know what? There are loads of miserable millionaires in this world, i met one, a woman who had a 5 million pound house and she was getting a divorce and she was gonna get the house, and she was still miserable

I met a girl at work many moons ago living in a basement 1 bedroom flat, she welcomed her dad every morning, made him coffee, had cinammn rolls, had a pretty bouganvillia bush in her little front garden (which she appreciated)and was happy as larry as we brits say....

Long as you have security and health its ok ucan do more and more at your own pace quick or slow

Zephyros

Moderator Note:

Just a word of caution, posting links to download copyrighted works is not allowed. Such posts will be summarily removed. Unless a work is in the public domain or otherwise lawful to share, please respect the intellectual property of authors and deck creators alike.

Thanks

Zephyros

Tigerangel

T.A. it does indeed sound like you have met the right teacher for yourself and that you are also learning about how to understand and not be so negative with the dollar.

And, Kudos to your shaman teacher. A very lovely person to reach out and help you the way she/he is.

Thanks CN, I didn't even know this place I go even existed until they started public classes on the meet up app ( which is an app for finding liked minded groups to attend)
My teacher is female and I instantly liked her the second I met her.

I also really have to thank you alot too because I feel our pm chats was really the start of where I'm I am right now, and where I'll be heading in the future, I so I thank you for the bottom of my heart for all your encouragement and kind words.

celticnoodle

Just a word of caution, posting links to download copyrighted works is not allowed. Such posts will be summarily removed. Unless a work is in the public domain or otherwise lawful to share, please respect the intellectual property of authors and deck creators alike.

Thanks

Zephyros
no worries, Zephyros--I wasn't going to post the link here. :)

Thanks CN, I didn't even know this place I go even existed until they started public classes on the meet up app ( which is an app for finding liked minded groups to attend)
My teacher is female and I instantly liked her the second I met her.

I also really have to thank you alot too because I feel our pm chats was really the start of where I'm I am right now, and where I'll be heading in the future, I so I thank you for the bottom of my heart for all your encouragement and kind words.

:) OH, that is so sweet of you to say, T.A.

Calayvie

Wow I feel a bit dwarfed by these posts but its good to read about other peoples journeys. Thankyou for this post Tigerangel.

I've recently started shamanic journeying and found my power animal/spirit animal. He's been with me since I was a child but I've only realised this recently. And he has a name, it was so weird when it came to me but I couldn't unknow it, I just knew I knew, so I went with it.
This journey is so awesome and its really beyond comprehension sometimes because it doesn't make sense, or seem "real". But I'm just going with what feels right for me, even if its not following what I've read about exactly either. [emoji4]
Kind of like when I cook something, I normally won't follow one recipe but look at several then make up my own based on what I've learnt.[emoji12]

I have only journeyed into the lower world so far but I will have to learn about and explore the others sometime soon. It sounds interesting.

I have recently been in what seems like a rut that I have just gotten out of. It was very strange. I had been doing tarot for self learning and facing my fears and dealing with the grief of losing my mum when I was little, and it was going great and then I just didn't want to do anything anymore. I stopped doing tarot on my issues or grief, didn't want to cry about mum, and felt a little lost and strange.
And I was stuck in my comfort zone of routine and safety. My 3yo son has had a health issue that I've been watching and caring for myself and it got to the point where I had to reach out and start a conventional medical treatment path. I didn't want to choose that path by pre-empting the worst case scenario so I didn't make a move on it until I was forced to, and even then I was reluctant. But after I took that first step (one phone call to the Dr) I came alive! I did 2 other things relating to my sons health issue, have started doing tarot on myself again, I am all motivated. Its amazed me. Although I haven't started grieving again (actively by crying etc).

I feel somewhat guilty about this rut but I feel as though I was somewhere where I had to be forced out of, if that makes sense, and that time came eventually.
I keep trying to think of the tarot card to match it, I know there's one but can't think of it!

Its frustrating, looking back now, that I was so stuck, not so much about my son but in general. And it just took ONE STEP, motivated by necessity, to get me out of it.
I'm trying to figure out what the purpose of it all was. I'm not sure if I could make that one step again in a similar situation, before that one step was almost forced upon me, so what use is the knowledge of it? Maybe knowing it takes just one step might be enough to enable me to do it when I feel stuck. I don't know.

I'm sorry if this doesn't make much sense. My increasing awareness has me really befuddled by this experience because i'm trying to make sense of it and learn from it, I don't recall experiencing it this way before although I probably just haven't been aware of it.

Sent from my R5 using Tapatalk

Tigerangel

Wow I feel a bit dwarfed by these posts but its good to read about other peoples journeys. Thankyou for this post Tigerangel.
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
Please don't feel dwarfed by the other experiences on here, as everyone's spiritual path is unique to them and we all start down it at different times in our lives, so I really hope you will continue to share your progress with us and anyone reading your posts may even get some guidance and motivation from hearing about your journey down the unknown spiritual path.

I've recently started shamanic journeying and found my power animal/spirit animal. He's been with me since I was a child but I've only realised this recently. And he has a name, it was so weird when it came to me but I couldn't unknow it, I just knew I knew, so I went with it.
This journey is so awesome and its really beyond comprehension sometimes because it doesn't make sense, or seem "real". But I'm just going with what feels right for me, even if its not following what I've read about exactly either. [emoji4]
Kind of like when I cook something, I normally won't follow one recipe but look at several then make up my own based on what I've learnt.[emoji12]

I have only journeyed into the lower world so far but I will have to learn about and explore the others sometime soon. It sounds interesting.

That's wonderful that you have connected with your animal guide on a name basis, I don't know the name of any of mine, Tiger has been my lifelong one, I only know the name of my spirit guide, but as I said when we journey everyones experience is unique to them, which at my class when we where doing the Chakra temple cleansing and clearing everyone had a completely different experience, and at the end of the class we did a group Chakra cleanse for the earth/world, again all of our experiences where different, but we had some similarities, me and our teacher where working in space, and an other two where working on hacking away ice, but again the actual experience was different.

Our teacher actually said to us that you may feel like your making it up..basically you are, you just need learn to trust the messages that spirit are sending you.

I have recently been in what seems like a rut that I have just gotten out of. It was very strange. I had been doing tarot for self learning and facing my fears and dealing with the grief of losing my mum when I was little, and it was going great and then I just didn't want to do anything anymore. I stopped doing tarot on my issues or grief, didn't want to cry about mum, and felt a little lost and strange.
And I was stuck in my comfort zone of routine and safety. My 3yo son has had a health issue that I've been watching and caring for myself and it got to the point where I had to reach out and start a conventional medical treatment path. I didn't want to choose that path by pre-empting the worst case scenario so I didn't make a move on it until I was forced to, and even then I was reluctant. But after I took that first step (one phone call to the Dr) I came alive! I did 2 other things relating to my sons health issue, have started doing tarot on myself again, I am all motivated. Its amazed me. Although I haven't started grieving again (actively by crying etc).

I feel somewhat guilty about this rut but I feel as though I was somewhere where I had to be forced out of, if that makes sense, and that time came eventually.
I keep trying to think of the tarot card to match it, I know there's one but can't think of it!

Its frustrating, looking back now, that I was so stuck, not so much about my son but in general. And it just took ONE STEP, motivated by necessity, to get me out of it.
I'm trying to figure out what the purpose of it all was. I'm not sure if I could make that one step again in a similar situation, before that one step was almost forced upon me, so what use is the knowledge of it? Maybe knowing it takes just one step might be enough to enable me to do it when I feel stuck. I don't know.

I'm sorry if this doesn't make much sense. My increasing awareness has me really befuddled by this experience because i'm trying to make sense of it and learn from it, I don't recall experiencing it this way before although I probably just haven't been aware of it.

Don't worry I understood completely what your saying, it sounds like your really doing a lot of work on yourself and facing the blocks you feel that are keeping you stuck, just keep going one step at I time at you'll get to where your meant to be, I'm glad you took that step to go to the doctors as although we are healing ourselves from the inside out, we still need the help of health professionals to treat the external illnesses that we have, so if you use both together that's when you start to truly heal from anything that has been hanging over you and it sounds like taking that first step to see the doctor put things in motion for you, now all you need to do is listen and follow spirits guidance that's given to you.

I hope your sons health is better and good luck on the rest of your journey.

Calayvie

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
Please don't feel dwarfed by the other experiences on here, as everyone's spiritual path is unique to them and we all start down it at different times in our lives, so I really hope you will continue to share your progress with us and anyone reading your posts may even get some guidance and motivation from hearing about your journey down the unknown spiritual path.

That's wonderful that you have connected with your animal guide on a name basis, I don't know the name of any of mine, Tiger has been my lifelong one, I only know the name of my spirit guide, but as I said when we journey everyones experience is unique to them, which at my class when we where doing the Chakra temple cleansing and clearing everyone had a completely different experience, and at the end of the class we did a group Chakra cleanse for the earth/world, again all of our experiences where different, but we had some similarities, me and our teacher where working in space, and an other two where working on hacking away ice, but again the actual experience was different.

Our teacher actually said to us that you may feel like your making it up..basically you are, you just need learn to trust the messages that spirit are sending you.

Don't worry I understood completely what your saying, it sounds like your really doing a lot of work on yourself and facing the blocks you feel that are keeping you stuck, just keep going one step at I time at you'll get to where your meant to be, I'm glad you took that step to go to the doctors as although we are healing ourselves from the inside out, we still need the help of health professionals to treat the external illnesses that we have, so if you use both together that's when you start to truly heal from anything that has been hanging over you and it sounds like taking that first step to see the doctor put things in motion for you, now all you need to do is listen and follow spirits guidance that's given to you.

I hope your sons health is better and good luck on the rest of your journey.
Thankyou for the reply. [emoji3]

Yep... I feel like I'm making it up sometimes! But I realised I can't unmake up what feels to be right, to be true, so I figure that means its real. Sometimes I worry I'm going crazy! [emoji4]
But its an awesome journey so far! This is just great!

Tigerangel

Since the Chakra warrior class last week...

Well what can I say since last Wednesday I have received a bountiful array of guidance from spirt and feel I have a more clearer idea of my soul purpose on this earth.

I will now be aiming my focus into starting to learn colour therapy to be used along side crystals and shamanic practice for multi dimensional healing also know as shambalah reiki.

I have been shown where to start with this and that will be with the colour therapy and I have been given 4 elemental dragon's and two symbols to aid in any healing meditation work that I do.

I have finished creating my crystal grid for abundance and prosperity for all areas in my life and also for healing and peace for the earth/world, I felt energy coming through my energy centre ( I feel tingling in a specific part of body when I'm feeling I'm receiving energy from spirit) I'm keeping the location of it quiet for obvious reasons.

I also was made aware of this number 1919 and when I read the meaning of this angelic number it made so much sense for where I am just now.
So this has been a very fruitful week on my spiritual journey and alot more has happened but this is all I feel spirit wants me to share at the moment and I've also added in a link to the index for angel numbers and there meanings for anyone who feels they are drawn to reading up about number sequences.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.co.uk/p/index-numbers.html?m=1

Emma313

What is the signifance of 1919??

I once thought trees talked to me, but later realised it just wasnt true

Im all for people using what they think if it helps but sometimes better to use sense???

Tigerangel

What is the signifance of 1919??

I once thought trees talked to me, but later realised it just wasnt true

Im all for people using what they think if it helps but sometimes better to use sense???

You can read the meaning of the number in the link that's on my previous post.

And I can assure you I'm a very grounded and sensible person, but trees are living sacred species that has been on this planet long before us, and if you listen with your heart you can hear what they need or want to say, however if you think a tree is talking to you with a mouth and is talking in your actual physical reality and not a mediation then maybe it's time to have a reality check.