Reading from Book of Enoch

bluelagune

Open

Second spot is available.

I'd like to try to read for you from Book of Enoch. In return, I'd like some feedback.

Please post your question:
1. Peoplewillbeyou

PeopleWillBeYou

Any type of question?

What can I do to be more open towards people? As in me not being so closed off. If that works.

Thank you. :)

bluelagune

Any type of question?

What can I do to be more open towards people? As in me not being so closed off. If that works.

Thank you. :)

Sure let's try this question ...

bluelagune

What can I do to be more open towards people? As in me not being so closed off.

Chapter 85:7
And I looked until that first bull came to her and quieted (calmed) her, and from that time onward she cried no more.

In chapter 85, Enoch is telling his son about a dream he had. In it a white bull came up from the ground. A Yong heifer (cow) followed him after. After her, there came up from the ground two more bulls: one red and one black. The black bull gored the red Bull. Everyone, even the young cow followed him. When she could not find the red Bull, she cried and more him. But the original white bull came over to her a calmed her down. The story goes that they had many bulls and cows later.

Looking at this vision of Enoch, I see great resemblance to how we interact with people. Strong personalities overtake our day to day life's. We see people do wrong but yet we follow them. Why? Is is our need of these people or their approval? Is it because they are strong? Or is it because everyone else has followed them? I'm wondering if you are seeing "average" and trying to become that? I'm wondering if you opening up to people is a protection/blessing rather then a challange. What will happen if you open up to wrong people? If I look at this story, the right person will come along with whom opening up will feel right and natural thing to do. Im wondeing may be it is not you who has to change but the people around you might have to be changed in order for opening up be felt natural.

Hope this resonates. 😊

PeopleWillBeYou

Chapter 85:7
And I looked until that first bull came to her and quieted (calmed) her, and from that time onward she cried no more.

In chapter 85, Enoch is telling his son about a dream he had. In it a white bull came up from the ground. A Yong heifer (cow) followed him after. After her, there came up from the ground two more bulls: one red and one black. The black bull gored the red Bull. Everyone, even the young cow followed him. When she could not find the red Bull, she cried and more him. But the original white bull came over to her a calmed her down. The story goes that they had many bulls and cows later.

Looking at this vision of Enoch, I see great resemblance to how we interact with people. Strong personalities overtake our day to day life's. We see people do wrong but yet we follow them. Why? Is is our need of these people or their approval? Is it because they are strong? Or is it because everyone else has followed them? I'm wondering if you are seeing "average" and trying to become that? I'm wondering if you opening up to people is a protection/blessing rather then a challange. What will happen if you open up to wrong people? If I look at this story, the right person will come along with whom opening up will feel right and natural thing to do. Im wondeing may be it is not you who has to change but the people around you might have to be changed in order for opening up be felt natural.

Hope this resonates. 😊

Ah, well that made me smile a bit. I had to take the time to process this reading.

I do worry about opening up to the wrong people.. I have a hard time trusting people alot. I had been hurt before in the past, so it's really hard to tell on if I should open up easily or still stay closed off until I actually get to know the person.
I don't like following people that do wrong, I like to follow people that have good intentions. When the right person do come along, I feel comfortable around them and it makes me feel normal, so I can be myself. So in a way, I like to be around nice people.

So I have to say, the reading got one of my main reason of why I'm not really open towards people. When you been let down so many times, it builds that wall.

Does that help with feedback? Sometimes I have a hard time understanding things. lol

bluelagune

Ah, well that made me smile a bit. I had to take the time to process this reading.

I do worry about opening up to the wrong people.. I have a hard time trusting people alot. I had been hurt before in the past, so it's really hard to tell on if I should open up easily or still stay closed off until I actually get to know the person.
I don't like following people that do wrong, I like to follow people that have good intentions. When the right person do come along, I feel comfortable around them and it makes me feel normal, so I can be myself. So in a way, I like to be around nice people.

So I have to say, the reading got one of my main reason of why I'm not really open towards people. When you been let down so many times, it builds that wall.

Does that help with feedback? Sometimes I have a hard time understanding things. lol

Thank you. 😊 very good feedback. The book is quite old so so the visions and imagery is very ancient. Hope you find that right person, with whom opening up would be easy and feel natural.