ATTACK of the ZOMBIES! Dark Fantasy Divination

zayats

13173987_1577773249187255_3258237219433985920_n.png

So we see you've secured a future with Underwear Modeling. At least we know from this pic that you'll be able to maintain a cute figure way into the future. Congratulations, LOVE the crimson hair! But yes, onto Zombieland for you unfortunately.. :(

:D I don't mind, as long as I have boobs like this (which I don't have, lol!) Sounds good! And yeah, great hair. LOL, I have a similar bra! Well, here's to staying sexy in all circumstances! Thank you very much, it was a lot of fun!!

GotH

Bwahahahaha!!! What a fantastic reading, loved it! "Put the bong down and listen to me.." lol; I just about fell out *snort*. I am tickled to no end that I'm a runner, run six days a week, and have used the Zombies, Run! app :p. I don't party as I'm a shut-in AKA Stay At Home Mother lol. I don't smoke anything at'all because I love running so much :cool5:. I do have dreads and I've got a hat sort of like that around my house somewheres lol.

I think this reading is fun and extremely apt. The staying sharp in mind comment is so true. I'm always learning and exploring new things, I crave mental stimulation and feel like I'm suffocating without it. The way these eyes are looking in the pic immediately made me think of how nutty things feel for me sometimes, always stretched in so many directions, actually needing some time to chill out, heehee. And yes, if I get even a bit of that, I always want/need more, it's never enough! It's like a drop of water on cement during a 110* day, gah :!:

Excellent reading GotH, thank you!

Ahhh very cool! :D Love it when the divination pics grab a piece of your world and bring it here. Just this feedback alone was worth creating this thread. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it..

GotH

:D I don't mind, as long as I have boobs like this (which I don't have, lol!) Sounds good! And yeah, great hair. LOL, I have a similar bra! Well, here's to staying sexy in all circumstances! Thank you very much, it was a lot of fun!!

:joke:

Cheers to staying sexy! Nothing wrong with that at all. Especially when your skin begins to turn gray..

Victoria's Finest

Ahhh very cool! :D Love it when the divination pics grab a piece of your world and bring it here. Just this feedback alone was worth creating this thread. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it..
You're welcome! Will keep a look out for more of your threads :D.

Girl Archer

13256036_1584306725200574_6324760148809256142_n.png

Oh dear! Yes, I'm afraid infection will find you but the good thing is, you'll manage to carrying on with "life" for sometime. Just look at the gray in your do. You'll learn to live on and will continue to take care of your hair and makeup sexy lady. Who says you can't be a good looking walker? You'll also have plenty of time to pick flowers for your hair when you aren't chasing others down for a meal.

Haha, that does seem lovely. Perhaps I could make myself a lovely little flower crown and then feast on the grey matter of the local florist ;) That card powerfully reminded me of the Empress, there is something so hearty, beautiful and self sufficient about that zombie woman. Honestly, except for the undead part, it is #Goals all the way :grin:

P.S. Those breasts need to be fully appreciated. So beautifully drawn, sigh. I wish I had that kind of luscious locks though, mine is not turning grey yet but it sure is thinning :( Also, this reminded me of the Bride of Frankenstein.

GotH

Haha, that does seem lovely. Perhaps I could make myself a lovely little flower crown and then feast on the grey matter of the local florist ;) That card powerfully reminded me of the Empress, there is something so hearty, beautiful and self sufficient about that zombie woman. Honestly, except for the undead part, it is #Goals all the way :grin:

P.S. Those breasts need to be fully appreciated. So beautifully drawn, sigh. I wish I had that kind of luscious locks though, mine is not turning grey yet but it sure is thinning :( Also, this reminded me of the Bride of Frankenstein.

LOL! Yes, the energy represents you I'm sure. I have never seen you but somehow I feel you are absolutely stunning. :)

Thanks for the feedback..

Edited To Add- I hope that didn't come off in a creepy sexual way. :joke: Wasn't meant that way..

Honeysun

13227200_1580783988886181_6542057228466304914_n.jpg

Well here's to a great immunity system but it looks like it will only get you so far. Infection will eventually get you but at least you'll be with friends till the very end. The good news is it appears that you'll be much older when it happens and your buddies will always have your back. Good job at remaining healthy for as long as you do.

I have very loyal friends.

pageofswords9110

13077026_1573041819660398_6980922958915265069_n.png

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!! It looks like you'll be survivor PoSwords! You must be a fast runner because I see potential for you to remain uninfected. You will continue to run and out run the zombies! Better invest in some high quality running shoes my friend. In fact better stock up and buy several pairs. Use this valuable advice to secure a running scared future.. Fear will keep you alive.

Hahaha. I am a fast running. So funny because im not a fan of germs. So running away as fast as i can makes so much sense.

Girl Archer

LOL! Yes, the energy represents you I'm sure. I have never seen you but somehow I feel you are absolutely stunning. :)

Thanks for the feedback..

Edited To Add- I hope that didn't come off in a creepy sexual way. :joke: Wasn't meant that way..

Oh hey :grin: not at all. Thanks, it made me feel good to hear that since it has been a while since I got such a lovely compliment