Strangers who look like people we knew

bluelagune

Is there a meaning behind seeing a stranger who looks like someone you knew in the past. Reason is that today I saw a stranger and did a double take on his face as he looked so like someone I knew from past. First I was shocked, then scared and then I was very confused. Google it and there was nothing.... Any ideas?

bluelagune

You've never heard of a doppelganger?
Everyone has 7 look a likes in the world due to the limited number of physical feature combinations available in the human species.
https://empoweryourknowledgeandhapp...pelgangers-does-the-person-have-in-the-world/

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yes I know about doople.... but i was curious if it ment any thing to see one. I was not suppose to be in this place at that time. It was just a lucky chance.

Starri Knytes

Thanks. Yes I know about doople.... but i was curious if it ment any thing to see one. I was not suppose to be in this place at that time. It was just a lucky chance.
I don't feel anything connected with the chance meeting. I could check quickly with my pendulum if you like.

bluelagune

I don't feel anything connected with the chance meeting. I could check quickly with my pendulum if you like.

Im not sure how pendulum works. But sure, if it tells you anything I'd love to know why this occurs.

Starri Knytes

It won't tell why, just yes or no. Was there a reason. or Was it random.

Starri Knytes

Give me a second I'm trying to upload a short vid

Starri Knytes

Tapatalk won't upload. vid must be to long. Perhaps I'll try to make a gif of it later.

Question...
Was there a meaning behind bluelagoon seeing someone who looked like a friend?

Answer
No

bluelagune

Tapatalk won't upload. vid must be to long. Perhaps I'll try to make a gif of it later.

Question...
Was there a meaning behind bluelagoon seeing someone who looked like a friend?

Answer
No

OK. Thank you.