Bachelor/Bachelorette Oracle by EmpressArwen

rainboweve

This sounds like so much fun! I'm very curious as to what would come up for me, but feel free to ignore my request if you end up with too many sitters. :)

But just in case - Eve (female) and in to both :)

GotH

Omg! It is the best show EVER! Just wait until Bachelor in Paradise (is on during August). You will be so addicted!!
I hate to admit how addicting these shows are! :joke: I'd be lying if I said that these kinds of guilty pleasures don't balance me out after watching political news and other negative news headlines.

Whoa! You are the first person who got THE SAME person when I drew for who you WOULD choose and who you SHOULD choose. So apparently, you know what you want and it is what you should want. haha!
Ha ha.. Yeah, I guess.

Who you WOULD and SHOULD choose..

James F.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/james-f

Aw! Puppy dog eyes James F! James is a gentle giant. He is a 6'2 boxing club owner. He could probably kick anyone's ass in that house but doesn't need to go around flaunting his power and muscles the way dbag Chad does! He is known to be kind and considerate to others. A great combination! You would always feel safe and protected in his arms. He respects woman and treats them with old school gentleman manners. Doors would be opened for you. Chairs would be pulled out for you. He would always have an arm around you. You would be looked after, protected and then in the bedroom....well, my spidey senses tell me that he would be a generous, and thorough (ahem) lover.

Sounds like the perfect guy! :)
Awww yeah, gotta love feeling protected and safe! And I would hope that being kind and considerate to others would be a reflection of myself. I've always been attracted to gentlemen who hold doors open and such too. To top it off being a man who was generous would just be icing on the cake. Yep.. this is all pretty much what I'm attracted to for sure. :cool2:

What a great reading and so spot on! :) Thanks for bringing some creativity and fun to the Div section.. :love:

Deanne

Who you WOULD choose...

Vinny!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/vinny#

Vinny is interesting. He has this bad boy look to him but states he would never get a tattoo because his mom would kill him. lol He's a 6 foot tall, barber and dj from Florida. There is just something about Vinny that feels a little dangerous. Exciting. Unpredictable. This can be so much fun and my sexual intuition skills (ha!) tell me that this guy would be an animal in bed. Whew! But....Vinny is one of the guys who drank WAAAAAY too much during the first night's meet and greet party on the Bachelorette (I'm talking stumbling, slurring, falling down drunk in front of the girl he was trying to impress). I fear that as fun and exciting as Vinny would be, he might not be the best bet for a solid, stable relationship.

Why am I not surprised, sounds a lot like past boyfriends to me! Maybe I should stop meeting people in bars...

Who you SHOULD pick...

Bachelor Ben! (I added in Bachelor Ben at the last moment and poof here he is for you!)

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/ben-higgins#

A man so great that he was given his own SEASON of the Bachelor! Ben is a VERY tall (6'4), very sweet, software salesman who lives in Colorado. He is very outdoorsy and spends his free-time building schools and housing for the less-fortunate. He is kind and gentle toward everyone. He's the kind of guy who would do anything for anyone and especially would be there for his partner. He is as stable as they come.

Okay, this is definitely something I've been thinking about lately - how I don't really have anyone stable in my life. Actually cut ties with some people who were just so unpredictable that I felt like things were spiralling out of control. So yeah, I can definitely see how someone like Ben could be a good influence in my life right now! And the whole helping the unfortunate thing is just a sweet bonus :)

So, the take-away here is...you want that ultra-excitement and chemistry. You want to feel like a sexy,vibrant woman and Vinny would certainly take you there, girl! But...with that excitement comes instability and I fear the hot fireworks would fade when Vinny blows the rent money in Atlantic City and you have to move into his mom's basement. Bachelor Ben may lack that "blow your mind in bed" quality but you would never have to worry about where he is or what he's done with the electric bill money. He'd always be there for you. You would feel safe and comfortable within his love. Seek out the man that pays the heating bill not the one who sets you on fire with lust. haha! :)

Yep, I'm totally over stressing about what others are up to. If I want some excitement I can go out and find some - in my day-to-day life that predictability is definitely better!

Thanks EmpressArwen, that was fun :)

EmpressArwen

I'll play - WolfSwan (female) and I'm into guys ��

Who you WOULD choose...

Ali!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/ali#

What an interesting choice! Ali is a bartender from California but at his core he is a musician. He is a classically trained pianist with a kind, sensitive soul. He is quiet and reserved but friendly with a smile that lights up his face and whatever room he is in. He would be the ULTIMATE romantic partner. Flowers, sweet gestures and original piano pieces would be the normal in this relationship and all just for YOU! He would be the kind of guy to run you a bubble bath with rose petals strewn all over the place. He would listen to you...be there for you...every day would be like living in a loving, nuturing spa...but even as amazing as this sounds, I fear boredom would set in. You would long for some spark! A little excitement. Instead of relaxing in a tranquil sea of love, you would drown in it...and in the end, you would seek any new life raft that came along.

Who you SHOULD choose...

Jonathan!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/jonathan#

Now HERE is an interesting guy. He is a 6'1 Asian and Scottish Software salesman who showed up to the Bachelor mansion wearing a kilt...and then announced he wasn't wearing any "panties". Haha! He is intelligent and quirky. The kind of guy you would never know quite what to expect from him. He would keep you guessing at all times. He is fun-loving and adventurous. He doesn't care what anyone thinks. Jonathan would be an exciting, challenging partner who would always be up for anything!

The take-away...you think you would enjoy being wined and dined, to swim in your partners deep pool of emotion and devotion but in the end, you would just be bored to tears. Jonathan would fulfill that need you have for adventure and being with such a free-spirited, eccentric guy would bring out your playful side. Seek out a partner who is unlike anyone you have ever met. Someone who is totally comfortable in his own skin....sweet whispers of love are nice but you will find that spark you crave in the unexpected.

EmpressArwen

Thank you all for such detailed feedback! I really appreciate it.

I will get back to the readings after work tomorrow. :)

PS...Don't feel bad, Debra. I would SOOOOO choose Vinny. *smh*

WolfSwan

Who you WOULD choose...

Ali!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/ali#

What an interesting choice! Ali is a bartender from California but at his core he is a musician. He is a classically trained pianist with a kind, sensitive soul. He is quiet and reserved but friendly with a smile that lights up his face and whatever room he is in. He would be the ULTIMATE romantic partner. Flowers, sweet gestures and original piano pieces would be the normal in this relationship and all just for YOU! He would be the kind of guy to run you a bubble bath with rose petals strewn all over the place. He would listen to you...be there for you...every day would be like living in a loving, nuturing spa...but even as amazing as this sounds, I fear boredom would set in. You would long for some spark! A little excitement. Instead of relaxing in a tranquil sea of love, you would drown in it...and in the end, you would seek any new life raft that came along.

Hahaha, it would be a change from the type of person I normally go for! I'm usually attracted to the charming, adventurous, brash man who can sweep you off your feet!! This would be a nice change of pace, but being an adventurous soul myself, I could see myself getting bored after awhile living with this type of constant romance. I think everything in small doses is wonderful. I'd love a guy who would show me real romance, but also a guy who can vagabond around the world with me, creating daring adventures. I'd like someone who is stable, but also keeps me on my toes.

Who you SHOULD choose...

Jonathan!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/jonathan#

Now HERE is an interesting guy. He is a 6'1 Asian and Scottish Software salesman who showed up to the Bachelor mansion wearing a kilt...and then announced he wasn't wearing any "panties". Haha! He is intelligent and quirky. The kind of guy you would never know quite what to expect from him. He would keep you guessing at all times. He is fun-loving and adventurous. He doesn't care what anyone thinks. Jonathan would be an exciting, challenging partner who would always be up for anything!

The take-away...you think you would enjoy being wined and dined, to swim in your partners deep pool of emotion and devotion but in the end, you would just be bored to tears. Jonathan would fulfill that need you have for adventure and being with such a free-spirited, eccentric guy would bring out your playful side. Seek out a partner who is unlike anyone you have ever met. Someone who is totally comfortable in his own skin....sweet whispers of love are nice but you will find that spark you crave in the unexpected.

Haha now that's the type of guy I normally go for. The fun-loving, cheeky and adventurous careless man. I don't think I should choose that type! But I would be bored to tears with someone who drowned me in emotions. I think what I really need is a healthy balance between the two :)

Thanks this was fun!!

EmpressArwen

Ooooh this sounds fun! Crystalrose & men please :).

Who you WOULD choose...

Luke!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/luke

Well lookie here! The great American Hero, Luke! Luke is a 6'1 war veteran from Texas. He would be the kind of guy who would always make you feel safe. He has an intense, romantic side with this energy that would make you feel like you are the only woman on the planet when you are with him. He is faithful and steady. He plays no games and expects the same from his partner. All great qualities...but...he is so serious...all the time. It's like he doesn't have a playful bone in his body. Sexy time would be intense but predictable. Sitting around discussing deep philosophical issues is great but I fear it would leave you longing for a laugh.

Who you SHOULD choose...

Christian!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/christian

I'm not going to lie. Christian is one of my favorites. I squealed a little when I saw his name pull out of the hat for you. Christian is one of the younger men on the show at 26. He's a 5'11" telecom consultant who gets up at 4 am to do crossfit...every day! He is fit and fun! He always has a smile on his face and is geniunely sweet and romantic (He even drew a bubble bath for JoJo to soak her feet in at a cocktail party...he also stripped down to a speedo and girrrrl oh my!). Christian isn't just hot abs and pearly whites either. His parents have had some serious struggles so he took on the responsibility of raising his two teenage brothers! So as young and fun as Christian is, he is also mature and capable of making a real commitment.

The take-away...feeling safe and protected is wonderful but in the end you would feel like you were living in a bubble with Luke...a very boring, serious bubble. You need some fun! You need to watch stupid movies and laugh so hard you fall out of your chair with your partner. You need some playful sex that cracks you up while blowing your mind. Seek out the guy that makes you smile so much your cheeks hurt, not the one who has strong opinions on the national debt.

EmpressArwen

I would love one when you have time :D

winter garden (female) and into other females!

Who you WOULD pick...

Jubilee!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/jubilee

So first off, Jubilee is straight up GORGEOUS. The picture doesn't do her justice. She is an athletic built 5'4" war veteran from Florida (born in Jamaica). She is an interesting combination of fiesty and sweet. Jubilee has a very tragic past. Her entire family died (she doesn't know the specifics) when she was very young. She was adopted by an American family. Jubilee is very forward and says just what she is thinking at all times...which rubbed some of the other girls in the mansion the wrong way. But she has...that something...that draws you in. Unfortunately, she struggles with opening up and when she feels uncomfortable (which happens a lot) she completely shuts down, refusing to talk and runs away while needing her partner to chase her. Complicated. I fear as wonderful as Jubilee is, she would be very high emotional maintenance...and it would exhaust you.

Who you SHOULD choose...

Becca!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/becca

So Becca is notorious for two things...#1 She went on two different season of the Bachelor to find love and #2 she is a virgin! Becca is a 5'5" chiropractic assistant who is originally from Georgia but lives in California. She is cute, funny and has a very sarcastic sense of humor. She is very devoted to her friends and family. She has never been in love so the slow approach would be necessary but she is the kind of girl that once she makes a commitment she sticks with it (obviously...she's managed to stay a virgin all these years...now that is commitment!). She would be the one to choose for a real, lasting relationship that would just keep getting better with time.

The take-away...complicated people can be challenging but very rewarding when you finally breakthrough. The problem is they can also exhaust your emotional resources. It would be a full-time job keeping Jubilee happy and I think you deserve a more equal coupling. Becca would be a slow starter but ultimately a loving, committed, and steadfast lover....sometimes the slow burn makes the hottest fire. Choose the partner who will be open to receiving and giving love without all the work and drama.

winter garden

Who you WOULD pick...

Jubilee!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/jubilee

So first off, Jubilee is straight up GORGEOUS. The picture doesn't do her justice. She is an athletic built 5'4" war veteran from Florida (born in Jamaica). She is an interesting combination of fiesty and sweet. Jubilee has a very tragic past. Her entire family died (she doesn't know the specifics) when she was very young. She was adopted by an American family. Jubilee is very forward and says just what she is thinking at all times...which rubbed some of the other girls in the mansion the wrong way. But she has...that something...that draws you in. Unfortunately, she struggles with opening up and when she feels uncomfortable (which happens a lot) she completely shuts down, refusing to talk and runs away while needing her partner to chase her. Complicated. I fear as wonderful as Jubilee is, she would be very high emotional maintenance...and it would exhaust you.

OMG, you have no idea how much I am laughing right now while reading this. Jubilee reminds me in some ways of an ex of mine who was born in Jamaica, but lives in the US - I'm Australian, so this is a significant coincidence. This ex of mine was also opinionated, but had a tendency to shut down when she felt uncomfortable and it was very emotionally draining albeit kind of hot :D I like a good challenge, and those who are too openly enthusiastic tend to turn me off. No doubt about it, Jubilee is absolutely stunning and I would certainly notice her across a room.

Who you SHOULD choose...

Becca!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/becca

So Becca is notorious for two things...#1 She went on two different season of the Bachelor to find love and #2 she is a virgin! Becca is a 5'5" chiropractic assistant who is originally from Georgia but lives in California. She is cute, funny and has a very sarcastic sense of humor. She is very devoted to her friends and family. She has never been in love so the slow approach would be necessary but she is the kind of girl that once she makes a commitment she sticks with it (obviously...she's managed to stay a virgin all these years...now that is commitment!). She would be the one to choose for a real, lasting relationship that would just keep getting better with time.

Haha, her being a virgin would definitely freak me out I think. Or more likely my sexual history would likely freak her out :D No problem with shy girls though, just that my Aries intensity can be a bit much for some and I think this girl would likely run away! Funnily enough I have a bit of a history with corrupting Christians, so if she's saving herself due to a belief in God she may regret the day she met me :D Two of the four long term relationships I've had have been with people whose fathers are priests.

The take-away...complicated people can be challenging but very rewarding when you finally breakthrough. The problem is they can also exhaust your emotional resources. It would be a full-time job keeping Jubilee happy and I think you deserve a more equal coupling. Becca would be a slow starter but ultimately a loving, committed, and steadfast lover....sometimes the slow burn makes the hottest fire. Choose the partner who will be open to receiving and giving love without all the work and drama.

Haha, I'll admit I like complicated people, and the happy and sweet types generally bore me senseless. I've been through way too much in my own life to be able to relate to anyone well who hasn't been dealt some hard blows, so it's likely I'd leave Becca in the dust. However, I do love a good, slow burn so I think there is probably some kind of middle ground I need to be seeking out :)

Love the reading - thank you!!

EmpressArwen

This sounds like so much fun! I'm very curious as to what would come up for me, but feel free to ignore my request if you end up with too many sitters. :)

But just in case - Eve (female) and in to both :)

Who you WOULD choose...

Wells!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/wells

Wells is a cutie pie! He's very soft-spoken on the show..which is weird because he's a radio dj. He is romantic and not afraid to pull a few strings to get the girl. He popped out of the limo the first night of the show with All 4 One (a 90's R&B group). Wells comes from a wealthy background and kind of oozes that affluent charm. He's also diplomatic and tries to squash the constant drama instead of engaging in it. He would be the kind of guy to sweep a girl off her feet with fancy dinners, backstage concert tickets and 5-star hotel stays in exotic locations. Unfortunately, he relies too much on his money and you would eventually find him to be too passive..plus he's so TINY that the average sized girl could bench press him. You would end up longing for conversation that doesn't revolve around what he's going to buy next and for a man with a little meat on his bones.

Who you SHOULD choose...

Emily!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/emily

Haha! Now THIS one surprised me. So Emily was my favorite girl on Ben's season. She is fiesty as hell and HILARIOUS. She is a cocktail waitress in Vegas and full of fun and excitement. She also lists her profession as "twin". Lol Um...because she has an identical twin (so there is THAT angle if you are up for some crazy stuff..wink wink) who is also a cocktail waitress and was on the show to get the same guy! Emily is beautiful, vivacious and would definitely be entertaining. I just can't see Emily as someone who is ready for anything too long term. She is only 22 and says her life goal is to be a professinal cheerleader. Not a terrible thing but maybe not someone who is ready to settle down...but oh my, what fun you could have in the mean time.

The take-away...Wells would take you places you've never been...literally...his family probably owns an island somewhere but in the end, I feel you wouldn't have much in common and his demeanor would end up coming across as "better than" or "stuck up".. A guy you could beat in an arm wrestling match without even breaking a sweat would seem weak to you. You need someone with a little grit. Emily would be a fun, rollercoaster ride of love. Everyday would be a new adventure and you would spend your days laughing and enjoying life. I still think it would be a fleeting romance but maybe that is just what you need. Someone to ignite that fire within and enjoy your time together while it lasts! Find someone who makes you remember that life is supposed to be fun!

PS...Emily could totally kick Wells' ass...just sayin'.