loosing shoes

lepleadian

hi people i wanted to ask u what does it mean to see loosing shoes in a dream? my mom sees this dream for more than a year..i checked the internet and was something about changing positions or a new start...

has any of u experienced this dream?

Honeysun

It might mean that she will lose contact with a loved one. I found this interpretation online, in a Lithuanian dream interpretation website. Hope this helps.

lepleadian

It might mean that she will lose contact with a loved one. I found this interpretation online, in a Lithuanian dream interpretation website. Hope this helps.

o o i hope it will not be this case :(

celticnoodle

hi people i wanted to ask u what does it mean to see loosing shoes in a dream? my mom sees this dream for more than a year..i checked the internet and was something about changing positions or a new start...

has any of u experienced this dream?

I looked this up online in a dream dictionary and there it said that if you lose your shoes in your dream it indicates you are trying to find yourself. Sometimes, (Not Always) a person who is trying to find themselves has recently found themselves in a new stage of life--and are trying to determine what they need to do or what they should do. Has something recently changed in your mothers life--retirement perhaps? or the children leaving the nest? Perhaps she is feeling somewhat lost as a result of whatever has changed and she isn't sure what to do now.