Random Generator Readings (For Entertainment Purposes Only!)

GotH

CLOSED

random%5B1%5D.gif

I have a little time this morning for readings for feedback. I don't know what will pop up here but at the very least it could leave you with some food for thought regarding your concern..

Curious? Have a seat and ask a question...

pageofswords9110

I love your readings
My question is whats hindering me from finding a healthy romantic connection

GotH

I love your readings
My question is whats hindering me from finding a healthy romantic connection

For your question I decided to use the Random Character Traits Generator to see if there was any insight into what could be hindering you from finding a healthy romantic connection. Here are the character traits that showed up.

compassionate, dependable, lively

So it seems that the following traits are not being focused on in someway. Either you are NOT choosing people who have these traits or you are not living these yourself which makes it very difficult to have a healthy connection. Perhaps practicing compassion, being dependable and allowing yourself to come alive with good healthy emotions will attract people with the same to you. Like attracts like so if you want a healthy partner, it's time to become one yourself.

Much luck to you. Thanks for sitting!

DDwarks

I'll sit please!
Can you see any reasons others than me being a pig for my inability to lose weight?

GotH

eta: to pageofswords's reading..

Most importantly of all... Believe you deserve compassion, dependability and someone who can love you in a lively manner!

Dartellus

Hiya!

How Roberta M sees me as a person?

Thanks!

lepleadian

hi got i got a burning question pls it matters so much for me :(

how do u see the exam i did today be evaluated

pageofswords9110

eta: to pageofswords's reading..

Most importantly of all... Believe you deserve compassion, dependability and someone who can love you in a lively manner!

Thank you. Im going to start practicing these traits. I have a really hard time beong compassionate. I rarely show any emotion. Im also very indecisive when choosing a partner. I am livley though. But i will work on this thank you.

GotH

I'll sit please!
Can you see any reasons others than me being a pig for my inability to lose weight?

Three Noun Generator

death
cottage
rose

Perhaps if you were aware that unhealthy eating and weight could cause early death would give you a jump start to change your habits. If your doctor told you that you would die next month unless you changed your diet, would this make a difference?

It seems that you don't want to leave your home to get out and exercise. This could be another reason you have not been able to lose weight.

And the rose makes me feel that you are happy or content inside really or you'd make the necessary changes needed to get to a healthy weight.

There's your food for thought. Thanks for sitting!

GotH

Hiya!

How Roberta M sees me as a person?

Thanks!
Random Character Traits

shy, rude, kindly

Roberta sees you as someone who may come off as rude to others due to your shyness but deep inside she knows you are quite kind.