Psychic Development Group: Exercise 1

Audelia

I've been so looking forward to this starting!!! Thank you, Audelia for starting it off. :thumbsup:

I'm not use to doing handwriting analysis' so, lets see if I am any good at it. At any rate, I will get some practice in! :)

Not at all! Thank you for taking part :) It's been so much fun reading everyone's impressions.

So, as I was reading your opening post, I had a thought that you are a woman with brownish colored hair and light eyes. I'm thinking green, but all I can really get when I try to concentrate is "light colored". With your hair-you may have red highlights too. You're light skinned too, and probably of medium build and height. I'm really bad at guessing height--but I'd say about 5'6" give or take 2 inches.

I have dark brown hair and very light blue eyes. There's a natural tone of red that runs through my hair. I'm very pale and I measure in at 5'8" :)

I feel that there is another "A" very prominently around you. Your name here on A.T. is Audelia, and your real name is Amy--but I'm talking about either another strong "A" - such as in your address, or where you lived before. It may even be the name of someone in your immediate circle--which can also include parents and siblings or pets--as I feel like we are always tied to them even if we're thousands of miles apart and don't talk often.

This doesn't resonate - the only other A I can think of is a friend I have. We were in school together and sadly I don't get the chance to see her that much anymore.

You are a practical person with a creative flair to you. You are earthy for sure. You don't work full time right now, I don't think, but perhaps you do work either now and again or employed in a permanent part time job--outside of the home. I feel you do have some college, but I'm not really sure if you are a college graduate or not. I don't really 'see' you with a degree and a cap--so I'll say you are not.

I am very creative and work in a creative job. I do work full time and I have two Masters degrees.

You are a friendly person and live in a modest home that is neat and clean, but also comfortable--though you will probably laugh at this statement. Others will tell you this is true as well--who know you best. You are the type to come home and take your shoes off and sit down in the living room and enjoy yourself--so having shoes on the floor scattered around doesn't bother you--and getting comfortable with your feet up on the sofa is okay too.

I did indeed laugh :) I like my home to be comfortable and don't really worry about mess or anything like that. One of the first things I do when I get in the door is kick off my shoes and I favour sitting with my feet up on the sofa - spot on :)

Like I mentioned earlier--you are creative. I am not sure if you like to draw and paint or if one particular creative skill is your thing--or if perhaps you're interested in many. I am going to say many but I will also guess at some time in your life you did concentrate on drawing and/or painting.

I'm a journalist by trade and I love writing fiction in my spare time. I also play music and paint. There was a time when I was younger where I focussed solely on drawing and painting.

You're a reader--but maybe not an avid book reader-and you also enjoy being out with others. You're sociable and a people pleaser. You like to have fun and so you try to see to it that everyone with you does too.

I would definitely say I'm a people pleaser. I'm probably not the most sociable person - I would be more of an introvert, but I do like to have fun with others. I absolutely devour books and my apartment is full of them - I love to read.

You are independent - partly due to circumstances that you found yourself in, you had to be. But now also because you know you can be! You are open to trying new things and you enjoy traveling. You're fun and easy to be around.

I see you in nature--specifically hiking--maybe nothing really outrageous and big--like hiking the Appalachian Trail--but you may do a piece of it with friends.

Yes, very independent and I love to travel and try new things. Yes, I love hiking and there's so many natural areas that I want to explore.

Funny, because I feel you are an animal lover, yet I can't pick up on an animal with you, currently. Perhaps you don't have one right now? I do think you had a cat that was very special to you and is now in spirit. You think of this kitty often.

I do get the number 3 with you and also the colors blue and green. Mostly I think green-so are you a healer of some sort or are you interested in the healing arts? Blue I would say because you are pretty in tune with your spiritual side and your psychic abilities. Though you may not belong to a particular religious group.

I love animals, but unfortunately I don't have my own right now. I'm not a cat person, but I do have a small white dog in spirit who I adored. The funny thing is we used to refer to her as a cat because she was more like a cat than a dog haha

Three is one of my favourite numbers and I am a Reiki Master. I'm very in tune with my spiritual side and spirituality (rather than religion) is very important to me.

I also feel that you now own something that is very special to you that belonged to a family member. I'm not sure if it belonged to your mother or grandmother or other ancestor - but it is something special to you and you do use it sometimes too. It may be something that is china--like a special dish or dishes or teapot. I want to say its an old item--but I'm not sure really. I do believe it is something you value though very much and it brings a smile to your face when you think of not only the item- but the person it once belonged to.

I'll leave it here and hope for the best. This was fun! :D

Spot on Celtic! I have a crystal ball that once belonged to my grandmother. I absolutely love it and do try to use it although I'm not quite there yet. It means a lot to me because sadly my grandmother passed away before I was born :)

Great work!

Audelia

I've never tried to do a reading on handwriting before but I'm always open to try new things. Here it goes...

Tall, thin, long hair.
Full lips - You are a speaker or likes to have heavy conversations or are gregarious by nature.
Large body of water near by.
Meditates or prays by this water.
Greyhound or other long nose thin looking dog.
Winged Angel/Fairy kissing the dog.
Exotic things like baby elephant, cougar and pyramid.
Beach things like sand, beach chair and umbrella.
Do you feed, nourish or help animal creatures?
Could there be someone in the past that still has a piece of your heart but was rather crappy to you?

Darn there are too many distractions now. Will see if I can come back for more later.

:)

Hi GotH,

I am tall and curvy, but have long hair. I love speaking - especially public speaking and yes, I'm a fan of the big deep meaningful conversation. I live right by a lake, although I don't pray there but I have a strong connection to water. My family have a labrador - so that might be the dog you're seeing? I firmly believe in angels :) And I love to travel. I have seen the pyramids and would love to meet an elephant (baby elephants are my favourite). I love the beach and grew up by it - I have a strong pull to it. I go there when I need to be recharged. I'm forever leaving food out for the animals. I love animals. And yes, there was someone who will forever hold a piece of my heart, even if he treated me quite badly :)

Great work!

Audelia

This looks really interesting, I haven't done many of these types of readings but I'm really keen to give it a go

I saw someone with shoulder length blonde hair, slightly wavy and wearing sunglasses

I also saw something spinning around like it's on display, it's gold with what looks like a thin handle at first it looked to me like a trophy or even a teapot

I also got the colour green

I'm not sure if the word shooting or shooting for the stars means anything to you

At this point I had to stop because my cat kept interrupting me, typical attention seeker :D If I have time I'll come back and try again

Hi Skywatching,

Thanks for taking part :) My hair does have a natural wave to it, although it's not blonde. I love wearing sunglasses. I'm not sure what the spinning item is, I don't have any trophys in my home. I'm a healer so that might be why you're getting the colour green. I absolutely love the stars and could spend hours looking at them :)

Brilliant impressions!

Audelia

Friendly, likes people.
Rabbits...like bunnies.
Little insecure.
Not from US.
Optimistic.
Likes pretty things...and to dress up.
Moves fast, talks fast, energetic.
Mid age not too young or old.
Keep seeing water...live by water or a water event figured into your life.
Glasses (sometimes), brownish hair.
Interesting story about a scar.
I also see horses.

Hi Lark,

I do like people and try to be friendly despite my introverted tendencies. I LOVE rabbits. I would say I'm insecure. I'm from Ireland, so you're spot on. I'm very optimistic and adore pretty things (dressing up is my favourite). I have been described as a motor-mouth in the past. I'm in my late 20s, so young enough to get away with being a bit scattered but old enough to know better lol I live by a lake and grew up by the beach. I need to have a body of water near me to feel at peace. Yes to the glasses, I just recently started wearing contacts but prefer my glasses. I have brown hair. And yes! I'm very surprised you picked up the interesting story about a scar - that is 100% spot on :) lol And yes, I love horses and was heavily into horse riding when I was younger.

Amazing!

Audelia

On the phone so will do what I can...ready or not.

My weak point is fun, games, and Psychic exercises. :D :D :D

Going to focus on the name "Amy".

I actually see a blonde and blue eyed female, could be you or around you, not slim maybe big boned and taller than 5 5 ft. Hair is not dead straight, but wavy or with a curl and passed the shoulders not to the back.

Also, I saw Auburn colored hair.

When seeing things like that either the person has different color tones or dyes her/his hair.

Again, it could be you, or someone you know.

I get a few names like Sandra or Sandy and Michael. Even Helen. With Michael I did get a glimpse of Michael Douglas.

I get or feel you are over 40 or close to it. 40 does show as a number, so is it significant in some way as in some life altering thing happening or an epiphany. A planned trip. Job change. Etc etc etc.

I get horses and a black one that kind of reminds me of Black Beauty.
So, you may very well be into them, live in the country, or are near horses.

Be back if I find another moment and time to focus more.

NOTE: The blonde blue eyed woman is rather strong. I wonder if she actually goes back further only as she looks like a "flower power" child. Dressed in 60s or 70s style clothing.

Could just mean you are old fashioned, into certain plights and/or causes, not into certain trends and conformities etc.

DND :)

Hi DownUnder,

Thanks for taking part :) My sister is blonde and blue eyed, so I think you're picking her up! She's very tall and her hair is naturally curly. She is naturally Auburn haired but dyes it blonde :) She's very, very strong willed, but is into high fashion as opposed to vintage clothes.

I have a cousin called Sandra and my fiance is called Michael. My sister's name also begins with an 'S' :). I'm 28, but everyone always thinks I'm older. I'm not sure about the number 40.

Black Beauty was one of my favourite books as a child and I grew up with horses. I love them :)

Fab reading!

Audelia

Your Hand Writing...

Studied Psychology so am going off of that although it has been many many years. So...

1) You think and look ahead. Maybe even rush to finish things too at times so a bit impatient perhaps when it comes to completing a set task. Has to be done.
2) Not caught in the past. (Positive).
3) Trustworthy and reliable. One that could hold a secret or two and not one to gossip in a spiteful way or be on the phone 4 hours straight! (Unless important ).
4) Very creative and you would weigh up situations fairly.
5) Possibly diplomatic or at least considerate.

Not Psychology:

On the plus side you are vibrant, emotional, and mostly balanced

On the down side... a little chaotic or impatient with certain things.

Like you might be more patient with painting or writing, but less patient with house chores etc.

DND :)

I do always look towards the future and I work as a journalist, so there's always that element of rushing to meet deadlines :) I try not to focus on the past too much and would consider myself trustworthy and reliable. I am very creative and always try to be considerate with others.

I'm very emotional and so impatient! But I do have great patience when it comes to artistic stuff, especially writing. Yes, this is so me - when I have to do house chores I usually just rush through them :)

Audelia

An organised lady who knows who she is and what she wants. Good at dealing with problems and cutting through muddle. You like to know where you are with things.
Sociable and articulate, not a loner. not shy.
Warm hearted and kind - a people person. Are you a healer?

Hi mingbop,

I'm very organised and generally know what I want. I'm a problem solver and have to know where I stand. I would consider myself articulate (I'm a writer) but I do tend to prefer my own company. I have to force myself to be sociable. I'm a Reiki Master and enjoy people.

Sometimes you wish with all your heart you had more in life, you want to be better or do better in some way. Maybe this gives you the drive that makes you try harder in everything you do.
Essentially cheerful and optimistic - not prone to deep dark moods.
You do things properly and well, you take care & time with things.
Things haven't always been easy for you and sometimes you feel the walls closing in and you want to scream and take off running![/QUOTE}

Yes, very true. This does spurn me on and encourage me to try my hardest. I'm very optimistic but I do tend to rush things sometimes. Yes, to that last comment - I tend to run when things get a little too overwhelming or "real".

In spirit I feel a lady with blond to mid-brown hair, I can't see her well so that might be off - but she is not dark. She maybe had a difficult life, some kind of illness and her nerves were not good. Also in spirit a darker younger male - maybe her son? - who was a lot more lively than she was.
If this is a complete load of garbage Amy then ignore it! LOL

This sounds like it could be my maternal grandmother. She did have a difficult life and passed away with Alzheimer's Disease. The darker younger male would be a cousin of mine who passed away last year.

A great read!

Audelia

I might not be able to participate fully in this thread since I'm in the process of moving, but I'm curious as to how I'd do. So here are the few things that I picked up.

I picture you as around 45, but you look younger than you are. You're a blue-eyed blondish color, with shortish/mediumish length hair (above the shoulder but not too short). I see you as shortish in stature (around 5'4"), bubbly and enthusiastic with a tendency to do things impulsively or quickly, but for the most part thoroughly. You have a quick mind. I'd guess you had a lot of fire in your astrology chart. You might have a scar somewhere on your head or face. When reading for people you would carefully consider the effect your words have on them, and tend to tell them what you feel they need to know right now (at the time of the reading).

Hi Jen,

I'm 28 but people always think I'm older. I have blue eyes but dark, long hair. I'm 5'8" and do tend to act impulsively. I do have a quick mind and yes, you're spot on. There's LOTS of fire. I'm a Saggi sun :) And yes, I take reading for people very seriously and always begin my reading with a 'what does X need to know right now?' question first before I go into specific questions :)

You are mostly confident but you have a tinge of depression and/or self-doubt and often go back and forth between positive and somewhat "down" feelings. You seem positive to others, but your internal self feels that way only about 65% of the time. Personally, you are mostly open, but tend to hold back a bit and don't reveal your whole self. You are more of a leader than a follower. You've had problems in the past saying "no", but you're getting better at boundaries - you're not a pushover.

Spot on. I suffer from anxiety and major bouts of self-doubt. And yes, I'm not positive all the time. I'm very open, but only to those who are close to me and even then I tend to edit what they hear. Definitely more of a leader than a follower and I am slowly but surely learning the power of the word "no" and the importance of healthy boundaries.

I see pinks and, to a lesser extent, soft blues around you, but I think it might be your aura or your clothing as opposed to your surroundings. For your surroundings, I see a light green or greyish or taupeish color - it looks very neutral. For some reason I feel you are strongly associated with a dark green - maybe it's your heart chakra or your favorite color. I felt this color besides the pink to be the most prevalent. Aside from some piles of books or papers, your surroundings are in order, not messy. But you have a lot of stuff.

Yes, my apartment is very neutral. I know that there's a lot of green in my aura so I think you're picking up on that. Yes, there are lots of books everywhere. I live with a person who loves their "stuff" so the apartment is a little too crowded for my liking but we make it work :)

I feel a D-name around you. Maybe Dan or Doug. I see ginger colored hair, a man, probably in his 40s. I also see a small or medium sized mostly brown dog. It's not large.

This is probably a load of rubbish, but that's what I see.

I don't know anyone with a D name or a ginger coloured man. And I've never had a brown dog.

Great work!

Audelia

Hi, this is the first time I'm doing something like that. I even had to Google a picture of chakras and open my eyes to look at it before opening another flower :D Here are my impressions:

Friendly
Likes to cook
Very into arts (painting maybe?)
Soft voice
Brown eyes or hair (brown color kept coming up)
Brave (but not too much), I'd say you're confident
You have children (maybe two?)
You're social, and have many friends
Outgoing
Into poetry
Creative
You're pretty positive as well.

I hope I got at least one thing right haha :D

Hi Honeysun,

I'm very friendly but not much of a cook. I prefer to eat :D. I'm very into the arts and my voice has been described as "soft" before. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I don't have any children but would consider myself brave and confident. I'm not very sociable but do have a lot of friends. I would be more of an introvert than outgoing. I love poetry and consider myself creative and positive.

Well done :)

Audelia

thank you for doing this Audelia! :thumbsup: this is my first time really doing this and want to give it a go! Just going to write my impressions about what comes....

first of all when starting I really got a name Amy and the Angels, maybe that is a jokey message for me about you doing this or maybe you have a business or some link to you. But I wanted to write that came to me.

Hi daniel,

Thanks for taking part :) I laughed out loud at this first part. I read Angel cards and do a lot of angelic healing - my father is forever joking that I need to write a book called "Amy's Angels" haha :) Brilliant!

What type of person does this seem like? What are her characteristics?
kind, compassionate, a bit of a rebel at times though. I really get the word rogue, maybe like comic book or you go rogue or you are a bit of rogue? I think maybe you are a little cheeky and play practical jokes. My mind kept saying maybe bubbly and my intuition said no not bubbly, I think you can be funny and like to make others and yourself laugh but different to bubbly. I wanted to include a not so positive characteristic and I think if someone doesn't agree with you or is judgemental about your life (like say doing tarot or mediumship), you really get argumentative! You know how to fight your side I think :)

Spot on. I have a rebel streak in me, definitely. I'm always playing jokes on my poor fiance. I wouldn't describe myself as bubbly, but I have a sarcastic, dry sense of humour that makes people laugh. I am so judgemental! I'm working on it :)

What does she look like?
I am thinking big hair like hair with curls which can be a bit unruly. It's hard to manage and it looks really big and bouncy (and in my opinion fabulous) but it's a pain to maintain or do things with. I think not so tall, but you get focus because of your hair and it makes you look bigger than you are.

I have straight hair, but find it hard to manage. I'm 5'8" so relatively tall :)

What type of energy do I think is around her?
I wonder if this relates to my Amy and the Angels idea! I got that before I read any questions. I wonder if you have a lot around you which allows you to do spiritual work and mediumship. Somehow you have managed to harness this well with practice. It's a whole lot of positive energy or souls that work together.

I think so :) I'm always surrounded by angels. My Reiki teacher jokes that I seem to have a hotline to them. I'm also a medium and a channel :)

Are there any significant things that I need to know about this person?
- red shiny car, maybe once in a crash or was hit but you and the car are fine.
- I'm going to write this one in the order it came to me because it amused me. This is how it came - collects something weird as a hobby (or people think it's a bit weird, I think it's something to do with dried flowers or pressing flowers but people think it's a bit Victorian and dated.

I was in a crash before and although I don't drive, have always said I wanted a red car. I collect tarot decks, which people find weird. The flowers don't resonate with me unfortunately :)

- you've always been happy with one love in some way :heart:

I've been lucky and have had many loves in my life, but my current one is for keeps :)

What objects/places/names/colours surround this person?
I think you are quite trained or practised in this mediumship / clairvoyance area and I see the chakra colours going up your body in order, like in perfect balance or something like that? I have never really done anything with my chakras or the colours and I will in future but somehow you have them in perfect balance or you work at doing that.

Anything else surrounding, I am getting Peter Blue (not sure if that is one name or two separate things). rainbows in some way, not just your chakras but maybe a sticker or something like that?

Yes, I've done training in mediumship and clairvoyance, but it's still a little unruly at times. I'm hoping more practice will help me to get it under control a bit better. I self treat myself with Reiki a lot, so that could be my chakras - it helps to keep me feeling balanced. I'm not sure about the Peter Blue reference :)

Thanks for a great read!