Psychic Development Group: Exercise 3

DDwarks

It's my first time trying something like this, so forgive me if I'm way off with most of it...

I feel like English is not her first language, or wasn't for a period of her early life. I'm getting French for some reason. She's close or was close with her mother.

English isn't my first language!
I'm french indeed! I live in the UK so English is my second language. I've been in the UK for nearly 17 years now so in 4 years time, I will have lived over here as long as I have lived in France. Very good!
I'm not close to my mum though. I've been brought up to look after your elders and respect your mother and I do struggle with not being close to her for that reason. I think you've picked up on my guilt here lol

The name Nazneen pops up a lot, but I may just be projecting with that. She's a brunette, maybe black, but definitely not white.
Are you sure this is your first time???
I have black hair (natural colour) and my parents are from North Africa. I have olive skin ;)
I've looked up Nazneen online and my middle name means "charming" in Arabic!
You should be impressed with yourself :thumbsup:

There's a child, and she's playing with the child.
I do have a daughter yes. She's been home all week this week with tummy troubles :(
She's my only child and gets a lot of my attention. She's disabled also so has no friends unfortunately so I'm her playing partner!
Exhausting but hilarious at the same time!

She has a busy office job, but when she goes outside it's to parks and such. I see swings
I work from home and have a few projects going. I've been doing an awful lot of office work this past 3 months and it's been really intense. It's been from dawn til dusk ! I love to escape to where I'm surrounded by nature.
My daughter is very outdoorsy too and she loves the swings! I don't because I have to do the pushing lol!

There's a sadness about her, and a long term partner that may have recently become distanced.
Yes there is. I'm good at hiding it though. Most people think of me a happy/grounded but they don't know the half of it. Let's just say life is tough ;)

She lives somewhere cold, I keep picturing her in a bright jacket. But she favours summer, and landscapes, photography, maybe the beach. Letters associated with her: C, N, F, T.
Well, if you want sunshine, stay away from the UK!
It doesn't help that summer hasn't actually started yet and that the heating came on last week it was that cold!
I love bright colours! They make me feel better in the winter and I couldn't bear to wear a black/grey winter coat! My winter coat is very cheerful indeed!
I couldn't work out the letters associated with me but I'll give it some thoughts and let you know.

How brilliant was that! Well done :thumbsup:

DDwarks

Nazette...

Okay, well when I say this name to myself silently, I get a sharp woman--a woman who is well educated and very knowledgeable in many areas.
I liked reading yours very much! Oh My!
If you look at my profile, I say about me that I love learning and learning and learning some more!
I can't get enough of the stuff!
I remember a few years back reading a quote form Buddha " Learn like you're going to live forever".
I was much Much younger at the time and thought it meant "hurry up, you're gonna need all the knowledge you can get!".....So I got busy!
Of course I'm a little more clued up now and I know he meant "take your time to really get it"...OOPS! lol!
I have been to uni and have 3 degrees. I've also taught myself a lot of disciplines and enrolled on various courses since then. If it wasn't for the ridiculous Uni fees in this country, I'd probably go back and learn something new! Just because I love to learn!

Someone who is also sharp. A sharp dresser/sharp looking and she can also have a sharp tongue if need be. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself or for what she thinks is right. She won't hold back, but yet, she also does so in a way that is strong and yet not mean. She has an air of confidence about her too--but yet she's not a stuck up type--just she carries herself well and she is comfortable in her skin. :) A strong minded lady. And yet, she is also very caring and soft too.
I'm virgo. Proper Queen of Swords!
You don't want to mess with me! I've got a strong sense of right and wrong and if you deserve/need to hear it, you're getting it lol!
I have been accused of being nasty many times when it's not the truth. In fact. the people that judge me the most are the ones coming to me first when in need of help/guidance/comfort so go figure!
I'm slob looking at home but do make an effort when going out yes! I like looking sharp, it suits my personality. A dash of bright colour helps too!

She is also one who is always learning something. She is interested in many things and likes to explore the world. Possibly a big traveler--but if not actually traveling, then she is one who dreams of it.
I love foreign culture and ancient civilisations. If I didn't have my daughter I'd go and travel the world! It's a big dream of mine to be a globe trotter but I'll have to wait for my daughter to be settled first.

As for spirits around her--I got a name that sounded like Alan - or Ellen. She can sense spirits but I'm not sure she actually sees them. Perhaps she does in her dreams only. I think she has a maternal gm (could be a great or more so) around her. This woman is someone who had dark brown eyes and a nice smile. Gray/white hair. I see this spirit standing with her arms in front and her hands are either clasped together or just one on top of hte other. She is in a faded light colored dress with flowers on it In life, she was a very nurturing person and well loved. Soft natured too and she either had a large family, came from a large family or was at least around much family and friends in her life. She watches over Nazette.

You are right here too! The name is Lala! It's arabic! She's my great grandma.
I've never met the lady "in person" but I saw her a few times when doing some work on my sister (I'm a healer amongst other things!)
She had 8 children bless her so yes, large family. And since I have seen her, I can attest to the flowery dress and the beautiful soothing smile!
Now the spirits things I block completely unless I'm doing some work! I can feel all the time and get visited a lot in the night and in my dreams! It's always nice though...sometimes I get "attacked" too. It comes with being me I'm told!

I've got take a quick break here so I'll come back in a bit to finish off!

I'm back!

Is Nazette from Israel or have roots there? I just got the feeling of Israel for her.

Interesting again! I'm an Arab born and raised in France. Both my parents come from a jewish background "apparently" but we're not jewish ourselves. I've been doing some research into my surname and my mum's maiden name and have found out that we do indeed have some roots in the Old Country :thumbsup:

Now, I just saw feet. :laugh: I'm not sure if Nazette is a dancer or if she has issues with her feet--but feet is somehow important here.
I love a boogie! My daughter hates it (she's like her dad!) It doesn't matter how much I try to get her involved she just won't join in on my radio dancing outburst!
Also, I've had no sleepers for 3 weeks now and I've been moaning about the cold! I reckon that's what you picked up on lol

picking back up where I left off....

Nazette is an independent soul. I think she probably finds herself alone or often feels alone often, and she may sometimes prefer this and other times feel lonely.
Yup! :( :( :(
I spend the vast majority of my time by my lonesome. It suits me most of the time but I go through phases of feeling lonely. I'm only human right?

She may have had some hard luck in love and/or in relationships.
I'm separated and let's just say my ex was a real jewel!

She may work in the role of a manager or at least she is over some people--often directing what they are to do. A level of supervising somehow. She most likely has a good paying job and thus, a college degree or is currently pursuing such. She is definitely a go getter and is always involved in something! She is not one to sit still long. I see her always doing something.

I'm self employed! So you're right again, I'm my own boss. Money, well I do okay lol ...You're also very right to say I'm always involved into something. If I see an opportunity to make money I go and get it end of! Recently, I've actually applied for various jobs (Brexit may cause a few issues so I thought I'd better get myself something else). Unfortunately, I'm over qualified so it hasn't worked out too good so far :(
Nevermind.....I'll think of something ;)

As for pets--I don't really think she has any currently--but I am picking up on a cat or cats.

I have a dog! I don't see him as a pet though He's my baby boy! I even tell my daughter to "leave her brother alone" when she pulls on his tail!
I'm not surprised you didn't pick up on a pet for that reason alone lol.
Now cats...my neighbours has 2 cats that she doesn't look after properly. She'll go on holiday and just leave them to fend for themselves for a week. So I fed them :thumbsup:

Very good Celtic! I am very Very impressed!

DDwarks

Ok I couldn't pick up very much so if I have time before Sunday I'll come back and try again

I saw a lady with dark brown curly hair and wearing glasses, not sure if this is Nazette

I saw the number 2 when thinking about children so not sure if you have 2 children

When I asked what you did for a living I saw painting so are you an artist or work in an artistic field

And lastly I saw what looked like a large tree, really not sure what that means though no message with that

All very good!

I have dark hair frizzy rather than curly but I appreciate your vision lol! I do wear glasses yes and have done for the past 20 years.

The children thing is interesting because I have 1 daughter and a dog. As I was saying to Celtic above, He's anything but a pet bless him and I do see him as my child! So yes, 2 children :thumbsup:

I'm self employed ...I do some art project with the community centre and I'm also currently working on a artistic project of my own!
Well Done!

The tree you saw is in my garden. I love it! It's my friend! I spend a lot of time talking to it (I know I know!). It keeps me sane and grounded and I think it's beautiful. I think I'm very very lucky to have it :)

Thank you! I think you did brilliant :thumbsup:

DDwarks

A quick note about "Nazette"

My brother calls me Nazette. Don't ask why! He doesn't even know himself!

It's been my pet name for *years*.

I'm very impressed with how accurate you've all been with such a vague and tiny clue!

Very well done all of you :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

DDwarks, thank you for the wonderful fb! I had read all the fb and readings you gave before me-and then had to get off for awhile (and you were taking a break too in the middle of my fb), so I want to re-read things again--that everyone got and your fb to them too. It does seem like everyone did rather well for you! I'm so glad. It was great fun, reading you. I can tell you are a good person. You have a great "feeling" about you. Thank you again for the opportunity to read you and for the great fb! :thumbsup:

btw, as for the traveling--I never thought I'd get the opportunity to travel myself--but we do. My husbands job has him traveling a lot--and now that our daughter is grown on her own--I get the chance to go with him-as we can also now afford it, but also we often get my plane ticket for free or for next to nothing in cost. All that helps. I wish we would've had the money to travel with our daughter when she was younger though-so even if you do get the chance to do so with your daughter--do take advantage of it. We live in a big, wonderful and interesting world, DDwarks. I've had some wonderful experiences exploring the world and wouldn't trade it for anything else! It may be a great experience for your daughter and you to share too! :heart:

Audelia

Fantastic work everyone! :) I've just posted exercise four on the forum if anyone would like to have a try :)

ana luisa

Didn't take part but am AMAZED at how brilliant the interpretations were ! Congratulations to all :thumbsup: Great to have DDwarks on this "psychic wagon" as well !!

lark

Yours was very interesting! You've picked up on some of my issues so it could explain why I felt all closed off. Sorry about that! I try to keep a good strong lid on top of them!

Spirit vision and the floating block I've put there!
I know it's supposed to be a gift and everything but I don't want it! I've spent many years blocking it and the floaters help not seeing them. I can still hear them and feel them but I've clouded the vision. Well done!
And there's an O in my first name!

I use them for healing! Pretty good :thumbsup:

And now you know why I block as much as I can!
Without the floaters, I'm completely overwhelmed with energies. They get me the most at night where I can literally see flashing light and lightning going on in the room!

There you have it! Privacy is paramount to me. I just want to be left alone!

YES! I was desperate for that rug once upon a time, 1 year ago!
I hate it now! The dog's puked on it a few times. I like the minimalist look. I thought a rug would furnish the place without really furnishing it (if you know what I mean) but I've changed my mind! The checked pattern is driving me nuts!

That's my mum wanting me to go and visit. Visiting my mother is anything but a holiday! I've got to do it though because she's threatening to visit!
I love watermelon! My mum was actually telling about them being in the shops now (she's trying to entice me!) but sorry...it's not enough to motivate me!

Check again!
Someone's already saw my love for daggy cardis lol!
I've got more "chill out" clothing that going out ones!
I work from home so technically, I don't have to get dressed if I don't want to (so I tell myself!)
The Crows I'm not sure about. Lots of black birds where I live though!

Overall, that was PRETTY amazing! Well done! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for the feedback.
I could see the things you saw and felt, but there was a feeling of restriction which wasn't making too much sense to me...now I get it, thanks for explaining.
The crows might have been for me...they were cawing when I was in meditation about you and that usually is a confirmation I'm on the right track.
So I went with what I was seeing.
Crazy about that checked rug, that made me laugh,
Thanks again that was an interesting one.

tarotlova

Spot on! Even the "daggy cardigan".
I like my home comforts you see and the daggier the cardi the better! I told my ex husband about what you saw and I got his "told you you look like a tramp" look !

Standing by the kitchen sink and looking out of the window is where I communicate with my guides the best.
Sometimes I even wash up while I'm there too lol!

My garden is quite big with bushes and long grass (weed!) on a bank at the end of it and it very much feels like being in the countryside : thumbsup:
I have shoulder length hair also.

You've done good! Very well done :thumbsup:

Wow! This has made my day, this is my second time trying this and I have to admit that I never did the warming up and cooling up exercises. I have never been one for ritual type things before a reading, with my Tarot that is. I was actually watching TV and on AT at the same time, both times I tried this, so the next reading I am going to try and concentrate really hard and see if I get more! :)

skywatching

All very good!

I have dark hair frizzy rather than curly but I appreciate your vision lol! I do wear glasses yes and have done for the past 20 years.

The children thing is interesting because I have 1 daughter and a dog. As I was saying to Celtic above, He's anything but a pet bless him and I do see him as my child! So yes, 2 children :thumbsup:

I'm self employed ...I do some art project with the community centre and I'm also currently working on a artistic project of my own!
Well Done!

The tree you saw is in my garden. I love it! It's my friend! I spend a lot of time talking to it (I know I know!). It keeps me sane and grounded and I think it's beautiful. I think I'm very very lucky to have it :)

Thank you! I think you did brilliant :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for the feedback !! Bit surprised I did ok

So that's what the tree was about, that's really cool I understand why it's your friend,I love spending time talking to things in nature too. Because they don't talk back :D