Psychic Development Group: Exercise 4

ashtoreth

Just going to make this brief...

* I think that you work in IT or something computer related... (I'm thinking you're male) Intelligent and use your mind more so than manual labor.

*You're a dad... not sure how many kids 2 - 3 maybe and you enjoy rough and tumble games and bush walking / trail walking.... maybe you have younger children? Or enjoyed bush walking when your children were younger? Love of the great "outdoors" but just as comfortable indoors...

*family man

Cheers
SB

I'm a woman (oops!) apparently my hands are manly, based on all the comments here :joke:

I do work on a PC a fair bit yeah! also love reading

I'm a mum and I love nature, nature walks, have done my fair share of treks when younger.

Thanks for the read!

starcatcher

For the first hand: Is this person a carpenter or someone who works with their hands?
For the second hand: Someone's father, salt and pepper hair that's a little longish and wavy. A cool dad.

Audelia

So happy to see this thread still going :) I'm hoping to be back on the forum more in the coming weeks after my unexpected hiatus & am in the process of dreaming up some ideas for this group. Watch this space :)

linnie

I missed it all together... until after everyone had already read your hand... :(

But I love this type of activity thread, so I've subscribed in the hope that when more exercises arise I won't miss them... :) Thank you... :)