Dream interp

Awkward.turtle91

when I was little my mum would go on about this psychic she used to go and see with my Great aunt and how accurate she was with her readings and how she doesn't know where she is or even if she's still alive.

I've never seen her before but last night I went out in my dream looking for her for mum to try and make mum happy. I sat with this lady and she was saying how I had a gift as well next to her I saw my great nan in spite for a brief few seconds. The lady asked if I had seen her and I said yes. She said to my mum I had a gift but had to be careful as some people just guess and go with what the other person is saying.

I can't remember much else from what she said other then "the kissing will continue soon enjoy it, I remember debating who with and she was firm and strong and said the ginger one."

I can't make heads or takes off this!

Was this a message from my greAt nan telling me things are going to be okay?, Do I accept this advice? Or do I shrug it off as a vivid dream?

Xx

ana luisa

Ok, I would like to help but am a bit confused... What exactly were the words this lady said to you (at least what you remember her saying) ? Also, what color hair did she have ?

Awkward.turtle91

Ok, I would like to help but am a bit confused... What exactly were the words this lady said to you (at least what you remember her saying) ? Also, what color hair did she have ?

I'll pm you Ann it'll be far easier! Xx