Fun Game for My Fellow Astrologers

HappySleepyPeanut

Here's a really fun game and we shall get to know each other better!
Let's post our signs and guess the personality plus appearance.
Of course, it shall not be accurate and all, we aren't giving d
etails and it's just a very interesting game.
Okay?
I start:
Taurus Sun in 7th
Pisces Moon in 5th
Scorpio Rising
Cancer Venus in 8th
Libra Mars in 12th

Waiting eagerly to hear your guesses and don't forget to let us know your placements too!

Jen P

Okay?
I start:
Taurus Sun in 7th
Pisces Moon in 5th
Scorpio Rising
Cancer Venus in 8th
Libra Mars in 12th

Waiting eagerly to hear your guesses and don't forget to let us know your placements too!

Hi there - great idea!

Are you using a vedic system or a western system? This really matters - at least to me. If you're using vedic, please use some western software (such as the free chart section in www.astro.com) and give us your info as western - that's if you want. I personally find the blend of planets are very similar when comparing vedic and western, but the specifics are not. I only learned the western system and find it to be fairly accurate - even if my interpretations are not. ;-)

HappySleepyPeanut

We are talking about Western astrology.
My placements are according to the Western systemšŸ˜Š

Jen P

Okay?
I start:
Taurus Sun in 7th
Pisces Moon in 5th
Scorpio Rising
Cancer Venus in 8th
Libra Mars in 12th

I would guess medium height. You are attractive - there's something about you that stands out. I think you have long dark hair with unusual eyes - something striking - possibly the color (at least your eyes are different than those of most people around you). You would have the ability to turn heads when you walk into a room. Strong sex drive. You want emotional security, and have a strong need to "connect" - especially with the opposite sex. You want someone who is as deep and passionate as you are. You tend to be very secretive. You are psychic and you "know things". You can tell when someone is lying to you and sense when anything is "off". You are very stubborn and perhaps slow to move - you don't act before you think. You're very passionate, not only about people but about things you're interested in. You like to be a sleuth - you like to figure people out, especially psychologically. You're an interesting and multi-faceted person. You're very deep, but like to be social too.

I hope I got some hits. Please give me some feedback.

Besides the sun, moon and ascendant, what other planets, aspects,etc. should I include?

HappySleepyPeanut

wow Jen P!
You must be a really experienced and skilled astrologer.
You are correct word by word!
wow... even the appearance part!
Thanks for your super accurate feedback!

NamasteIndia

Moon and South Node in 4th House
Jupiter in 7th House
Sun in 8th House
Mars, Venus, Mercury, Saturn in 9th house
North Node in 10th house with Pluto

I have used the Vedic Astrology system
Ascendant is Saggitarius

I would like to guess someones chart but dont know western system