Photo generator

CosmicBeing

It makes very much sense. Thank you. :)

I've had quite a tough year to tell the truth. Lots of stagnation - a burnout and a situation where I've had to hold back my true feelings towards a person. I've been pretty much like a wizened flower.

I've got some new things coming for me this Autumn, that much I know. Hopefully they make me bloom again :)

Thanks once again!

Happy it made sense. I've had so much fun with these picture generator...really tests the psychic mind.

I can relate to your troublesome year. I had a burn out and forms of stagnation.

I am a believer after hard times it forces us to really focus on self and in that we figure out our truth more as well as what truly brings us a smile.

As for your question:

CosmicBeing said:
Q: Will I forgive person X (male) by the end of 2016 or will it stay at a standstill?

3414019-md.jpg

The person is Vesela Kazakova, a Bulgarian actress. Let's take a look at her expression in the photo. I'd say she looks quite neutral, perhaps a bit reminiscing. There could be a hint of sadness in her eyes.
As a mood there is more defensivity than engaging.
But I have to say the photo reminds me of the Aces. There's an idea but it takes a plan and an action to make it become something real.

Kazakova herself said it quite well,

"... There is nothing impossible."

You yourself hold the keys to forgive this person, CosmicBeing. It is completely up to you. Take your time and listen to your inner voice. Do you want for it, forgiveness, to become something real? Or do you feel you're better without it in regards of this male?

Hopefully my interpretation was of help :)

I believe this is true.. Only I have the choice to forgive.In time we naturally forgive and move on (we may not let the person back in our life.)

But, not sure if it will just be something that comes about with time or if it's something that will come about through some resolution.

I really need to meditate on my inner voice and what it is trying to tell me. Reconnect with myself and my goals.

Thank you for the exchange and feedback!

CosmicBeing

Hi CB, here's the photo for you. (I'll provide feedback next)

2777086-lg.jpg

If your plans relate to art, beauty, or nature, I think you're on a very good track. This picture is colour-enhanced, everything is more vibrant and striking than usually. It's a serene, beautiful photo of an autumn forest and a still lake.

So I want to get back into nature more..kayak more and hike more. I also want to move back out to some more nature oriented place (at least has grass). In addition I want to color my hair again.. I was thinking blue black. Just planning on how I will do it. I have to draw it up.

I also want to get more back into art work.

If you plan a big change, then I think it's going to take more contemplation and calming down than you perhaps now realise. Maybe meditation could help you to achieve what you want?

I am wanting to make more major changes. I feel it will take more time. I really wan to start journaling for myself. But, I honestly not sure how to get into that. Have any good links for writing a diary?

The air in the picture is calm, nothing's moving, it almost reminds me of 4 Cups tarot card, where usually a person is staring at still cups or still body of water, not quite happy with the lack of action.

I'm so not use to the 'standstill' in my life. It is very unnerving, but I think I also have to learn to not always be busy.

At the same time, the 4 Cups person doesn't understand that what's in front of them is *the gift*, it is beautiful and useful, if you just change your viewpoint.

I need to learn to do this.

So, if you're planning to make art, for example, I think you'll feel a surge of inspiration (perhaps from nature), but if your plan is something completely different (such as change jobs), there might be a longer wait than you'd like and you need to calm your mind and be absolutely clear about what you want, before it can come to you.

I feel this is true...both things you mention art & change.I also feel I need a clear view about what i want before I can accomplish the change successfully.

The lily pads sticking out of the water make me think that you need to weed out some negativities off your mind or life before this plan can work. Is someone hindering your progress? Do you doubt yourself? Focus on the plan and keep moving, even if it's slow.

I doubt myself at this moment and I doubt other's sincerity to commit to anything. I definitely think I have to work through these negative thoughts right now in my life.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for the exchange I feel it really resonated.

CosmicBeing

This is a great message, thank you! Coincidentally, I pulled 8 Wands tarot card for this same question yesterday - this picture matches the 8 Wands vibe beautifully :)

My plan is to get a book published and yes, there will be a lot of competition. I need to stand out among a huge crowd of wannabe writers and it will be difficult: takes a lot of courage and skills. I am in a bit of a haste with it because I feel the longer I wait the further my goal slips, even though it's not a race with time at all. Maybe this picture also reminds me to calm down - there's no point in making foolish moves (such as sending unedited work) in haste and rush.

Seems like the picture is telling you to slow down if it shows rushing motorcycles. I do think there is competition and setting a date for yourself wouldn't be bad and still working towards it but not rushing/being speedy. Get a good momentum.

Happy it resonated and let me know how it goes. Wish you much SUCCESS!!

CosmicBeing

I might do this again... was very fun seeing the pictures come up.