Detecting Untrustworthy People

DownUnderNZer

Sorry, but I wouldn't have trusted him as he has a big nose and looks like a warlock! :bugeyed:

})
160804072139348647.jpg

Barleywine

Sorry, but I wouldn't have trusted him as he has a big nose and looks like a warlock! :bugeyed:

And he smiles without showing his teeth, a sure sign he's holding something back! :)

G6

Sometimes people cannot be read - and by the time their true nature comes out it is farrrrrr too late.

DND :)

Are you saying they cannot be read from a psychic or tarot perspective or just face to face/gut instinct?

G6

Now for him to have got away with so many murders over many years makes me wonder about the level of deception he used to do it and cover his tracks from the law.

Likely just completely undetectable and meticulous as you mentioned. No emotions. Blank face. Tidy. No suspicion.

G6

so, my advice is that if you feel any kind of upset around a person, pay attention to those feelings and if possible LIMIT your exposure to them!

Pay close attention to your gut feelings, as Padma mentioned. They rarely are wrong!

Yes! Limit exposure or ghost them once you detect bad feelings. Toxic people do tend to creep though and let their toxicity out bit by bit to go undetected and normalize the bad behaviour.

G6

Crappy people often have reputations to match.

Yep, if you never hear anything good about someone or if they have issues with other people fights, lawsuits, restraining orders, etc.,

DownUnderNZer

Face to face.

Are you saying they cannot be read from a psychic or tarot perspective or just face to face/gut instinct?

G6

Face to face.

I've had people tell me though that some people cannot be read through psychic means/tarot too.

Does anyone have experience with this and is there a relation to untrustworthy/bad people or is it you are just not supposed to know?

DownUnderNZer

Actually, my younger sister is one of those that cannot be read by many, but she is not a criminal or hiding anything. Quite open really.

When younger it use to really upset her because she would be the only one to come away with absolutely nothing.

I have no issues reading her - so she is fine with that and as she has gotten older it has changed a little bit by bit. Maybe two have made her day in the last 5 years, so that is actually progress! :thumbsup:

I've had people tell me though that some people cannot be read through psychic means/tarot too.

Does anyone have experience with this and is there a relation to untrustworthy/bad people or is it you are just not supposed to know?

celticnoodle

And he smiles without showing his teeth, a sure sign he's holding something back! :)

awwwh, people that isn't nice! never make fun of peoples looks. lets be nice now...

yes, I know a few people like this.

My one friend is very, very difficult to read. I have read for her both cards and psychically. I find it very tough--even with the cards. It drives her nuts too--as she wants to be read, but there is a barrier of sorts about her. I sometimes will try and get a headache as a result. Her husband though, (who is also a psychic medium)...him, I can read like a book! :laugh: I often take this friend with me to see the psychic-medium card reader I go to in VT. She even has a hard time reading her too, but has broken through her barriers and been able to do a bit. But sadly this friend is lucky to get a 30 min. reading. Me? I buy a 30 min reading and always go last because I know it'll be longer. This psychic will spend just 30 minutes bringing in all the spirits and relaying their messages to me. :laugh: So, I always bring soda, water, and snacks for the buddies I haul with me to this psychic so they can "lunch" while I have my reading. :D

My mothers friend is the same way. Mom stopped even trying to read for her. But mom also took this friend to mom's favorite tarot card reading business--and they also would have problems with her.

I have had customers come to me for a reading too and I wasn't able to give them what I feel was a good reading. Just a big block. So, I'd either give them their monies back or at least 1/2 of it. most would insist I keep it anyway--but I always felt bad about that.

Does anyone here ever get read by someone and they are acutally reading for someone close to you--like your sister, (or brother perhaps?) or child? I get this often. I'll go in for a reading and its for one of my sisters--there is one in particular that seems to always gets picked up for me. I also get this alot for my kid and sometimes others, but mostly those 2.