Random toy divination...

starburst_au

Hey SB.. Just forget this reading please. I really don't need the insight on this one anymore. We'll exchange again soon. :)

Thanks GOTH!

starburst_au

Thanks for the reading! Feedback in the quote above. I'm looking forward to your response / insight given what I've said :)

Hey,

I've kinda lost the energy / feel of the reading I did 24 hours ago. I tend to read for people and then I forgot what I felt.

I read what i wrote... but i'm really not connecting with the reading right now... As in to give you more information about the outcome of your love life in the next 6 months...

Happy to open a thread and you can ask some direct questions if you need to...

Cheers,
SB

WolfSwan

Hey,

I've kinda lost the energy / feel of the reading I did 24 hours ago. I tend to read for people and then I forgot what I felt.

I read what i wrote... but i'm really not connecting with the reading right now... As in to give you more information about the outcome of your love life in the next 6 months...

Happy to open a thread and you can ask some direct questions if you need to...

Cheers,
SB

Ooh well I would like to practice my psychic and most importantly budding mediumship skills but it might be a bit of a slow moving thread if you'd like to exchange?

starburst_au

Ooh well I would like to practice my psychic and most importantly budding mediumship skills but it might be a bit of a slow moving thread if you'd like to exchange?

Sure!
I really need to stop using "things" to help me pick up
Stuff to really stretch my intuitive muscles, but I think my ego and fear of being completely wrong stops me :p

Sooo I'm up for exchanges. As you're probably aware I'm
A tad slow with exchanges ATM... (New bubba). So I find myself awake at all
Different hours lol! I do find that at night, I read the best... Early hours of the morning when it's quiet ! And there are little distractions...

Blah blah ... I'm rambling here! lol.

Write down a few questions ? And I'll get around to them ?
I'll probably use toys for the time being.... Open to suggestions ?

As for exchanges... I'd really like to know more about my guides and messages they have for me.... And I guess general spiritual / intuitive development ....

I'll leave that with you :D
Happy Sunday!!

Cheers
SB

WolfSwan

Sure!
I really need to stop using "things" to help me pick up
Stuff to really stretch my intuitive muscles, but I think my ego and fear of being completely wrong stops me :p

Sooo I'm up for exchanges. As you're probably aware I'm
A tad slow with exchanges ATM... (New bubba). So I find myself awake at all
Different hours lol! I do find that at night, I read the best... Early hours of the morning when it's quiet ! And there are little distractions...

Blah blah ... I'm rambling here! lol.

Write down a few questions ? And I'll get around to them ?
I'll probably use toys for the time being.... Open to suggestions ?

As for exchanges... I'd really like to know more about my guides and messages they have for me.... And I guess general spiritual / intuitive development ....

I'll leave that with you :D
Happy Sunday!!

Cheers
SB

No worries, I'm equally slow with the responses so I think we'll just have a snails pace! I'll open another thread :)

starburst_au

No worries, I'm equally slow with the responses so I think we'll just have a snails pace! I'll open another thread :)

Cool bananas!
Who is going first?