divination practice, anyone?

zayats

Closed

Would anyone want to exchange some divination readings? I'm here with my wine and a free evening... I'd love to work those intuitive muscles but to go easy on myself as well, so I'm gonna keep it rather light and use some simple techniques like random image generating and biblio. Anyone in? For feedback and exchange :)

--
Thanks all for participating.

Still awaiting feedback and exchange from lepleadian

Syeraph

I am in!!!!! Do you want a specific question? Or just want to see what's on my mind most lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GotH

Hi! And yay, I get to sit at one of your tables now. :)

Okay, can you tell me what G's intentions are toward me? (male)

What's yours?

zayats

I am in!!!!! Do you want a specific question? Or just want to see what's on my mind most lol

We can try either way, let me know :)

Syeraph

How about what the heck is going on between DS and myself?

celticnoodle

Oh, I'll join in too, if you're up for one more.

My question, What can you tell me about the business deal that MIGHT occur between me and Mrs. P?

Unfortuantely, I can't give you fb for a week, as I won't know till then, if that is okay? I will provide fb as soon as I can though.

What is your question? I'll check back and get on it right away.

PeopleWillBeYou

I see that you have people in line soo, is it still okay for me to leave a question? xD

zayats

Hi! And yay, I get to sit at one of your tables now. :)

Okay, can you tell me what G's intentions are toward me? (male)

What's yours?

Yay, we've finally synchronised :)

So for you I took a Metro and opened randomly on the Television section. Is G some kind of an old friend? The short article I laid my eyes on discusses a show where a lady interviews two guys about the revival of their shows. It seems very laid back, there's a picture of her sitting with them, it seems like good old days, very relaxed and friendly. So I am thinking maybe G is someone who you used to share good times with and would like to reunite with? His intentions seem to be to reach out to you as missed you and the old days. The show is behind the scenes of a festival and the opening line is about being stuck at home while everyone else is enjoying the festival and later goes on to say that at least you can watch the programme. So maybe G thinks that something between you is irrevocably lost, however he would still like to make contact with you and enjoy whatever can be, he'd like to spend some time with you and enjoy your good company. Does it make sense?

As for me, what do I need to know right now? :) If you're ok with generals, that is...

zayats

How about what the heck is going on between DS and myself?

So again... Metro. And this time it opened on a big photo entitled Matchzone and directed me further to a big section on football. (oh, how interesting ;)). Anyways, there I saw mainly people looking to score, to win. Is DS very competitive? It kind of looks like he wants to achieve something. I don't want to take the simplest guess as say he's looking to score, but it seems like there's some kind of game going on there in his mind. Maybe he's trying to win you over or just win somehow? I don't know what type of relationship it is, romantic or not, but clearly the person might have an agenda and might be trying to prove something to you and/or himself. What do you think?

Can you tell me about my nearest future? a few weeks' time

Syeraph

So again... Metro. And this time it opened on a big photo entitled Matchzone and directed me further to a big section on football. (oh, how interesting ;)). Anyways, there I saw mainly people looking to score, to win. Is DS very competitive? It kind of looks like he wants to achieve something. I don't want to take the simplest guess as say he's looking to score, but it seems like there's some kind of game going on there in his mind. Maybe he's trying to win you over or just win somehow? I don't know what type of relationship it is, romantic or not, but clearly the person might have an agenda and might be trying to prove something to you and/or himself. What do you think?

Can you tell me about my nearest future? a few weeks' time

DS and I were dating (sexual) and suddenly he's like. I just lead you on. I'm sorry I'm a horrible person I can't do this. I only wanted it to be no strings. But he never said that. 2 months into it he freaked out on me. It was interesting. I'll get on yours.

If you're interested in further questions let me know.