divination practice, anyone?

GotH

Yay, we've finally synchronised :)

So for you I took a Metro and opened randomly on the Television section. Is G some kind of an old friend? The short article I laid my eyes on discusses a show where a lady interviews two guys about the revival of their shows. It seems very laid back, there's a picture of her sitting with them, it seems like good old days, very relaxed and friendly. So I am thinking maybe G is someone who you used to share good times with and would like to reunite with? His intentions seem to be to reach out to you as missed you and the old days. The show is behind the scenes of a festival and the opening line is about being stuck at home while everyone else is enjoying the festival and later goes on to say that at least you can watch the programme. So maybe G thinks that something between you is irrevocably lost, however he would still like to make contact with you and enjoy whatever can be, he'd like to spend some time with you and enjoy your good company. Does it make sense?

Is G an old friend?

Yes, this totally makes sense. G is not really an old friend but he's a friend. We started out working together with a sports league he was running but over the summer, I took a break from the league and ultimately him. He continues to try to find ways to keep me involved but I've shied away. I was curious why he continues to pursue my involvement. Thank you.. Good read. :)

Okay since you want a general, I'm going to try tea leaves again since it throws out random symbols. We can see what these symbols reflect in your life. :) I have 3 different teas: Sun, Temperance and Empress. I'm going to reach into my tea basket as I look the other way and pull out one of these and then go with that theme. We'll see what comes up for you. Okay?

I'll be back. Going to prepare my tea in just a little bit. :)

Syeraph

Can you tell me about my nearest future? a few weeks' time

Ok i used mangle, a random image/gif generator. It showed me a lady running through water with groceries. She is in a hurry and seems like she does not know exactly what direction she is going as she zig zags almost hopping.

I feel like the next week may be hecktic, maybe not hectically but mentally. lots of idea jumping or chasing rabbits. You will come out fine of course

on second look this old lady is a dude in a dress..... maybe something is not as it seems :) so be sure to take a second look at things before accepting them as is.

Just take care of yourself, things may be very busy, i feel that you may need some time to ground and keep your thoughts from racing.

zayats

Yes, this totally makes sense. G is not really an old friend but he's a friend. We started out working together with a sports league he was running but over the summer, I took a break from the league and ultimately him. He continues to try to find ways to keep me involved but I've shied away. I was curious why he continues to pursue my involvement. Thank you.. Good read. :)

Okay since you want a general, I'm going to try tea leaves again since it throws out random symbols. We can see what these symbols reflect in your life. :) I have 3 different teas: Sun, Temperance and Empress. I'm going to reach into my tea basket as I look the other way and pull out one of these and then go with that theme. We'll see what comes up for you. Okay?

I'll be back. Going to prepare my tea in just a little bit. :)

Perfect! Looking forward to my tea reading, I don't think I've had anything like this before.

Thanks for your great feedback :)

zayats

Ok i used mangle, a random image/gif generator. It showed me a lady running through water with groceries. She is in a hurry and seems like she does not know exactly what direction she is going as she zig zags almost hopping.

I feel like the next week may be hecktic, maybe not hectically but mentally. lots of idea jumping or chasing rabbits. You will come out fine of course

on second look this old lady is a dude in a dress..... maybe something is not as it seems :) so be sure to take a second look at things before accepting them as is.

Just take care of yourself, things may be very busy, i feel that you may need some time to ground and keep your thoughts from racing.

Haha, that makes sense totally! Of course I can't comment on the details yet, but yes, life is recently hectic and also sometimes I'm in for some surprises :) Hopefully, I can have a laugh! Thank you :)

zayats

Oh, I'll join in too, if you're up for one more.

My question, What can you tell me about the business deal that MIGHT occur between me and Mrs. P?

Unfortuantely, I can't give you fb for a week, as I won't know till then, if that is okay? I will provide fb as soon as I can though.

What is your question? I'll check back and get on it right away.

Hi CN :) I used the random image generator. The first picture is of a supermarket and people shopping. Nothing special going on there. The second is of an official statement on paper, and the third of children skating on a rink which advertises a huge gas company. So I'd say your deal with Mrs P might be a successful one, it has a lot of potential. However, I'd pay attention to issues with the land and/or location. The statement was about something tricky, which deals with land. And the first photo was in a blog entry about businesses moving out from Latvia due to taxes etc. So it's important to think of the WHERE to avoid any unpleasant surprises. Is it some sort of international deal? Well, make sure communication issues are dealt with. Other than that looks promising :)

My question: What does the guy (whose name starts with I) really want from me?

zayats

DS and I were dating (sexual) and suddenly he's like. I just lead you on. I'm sorry I'm a horrible person I can't do this. I only wanted it to be no strings. But he never said that. 2 months into it he freaked out on me. It was interesting. I'll get on yours.

If you're interested in further questions let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sure, if youre up for more, let me know! :)

Syeraph

sure, if youre up for more, let me know! :)

Sure. How about.

How should I approach the situation with DS? Yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GotH

As for me, what do I need to know right now? :)

Okay, as I write this, I must tell you that I really enjoy doing readings that involve water. I'm sitting here waiting for your tea to steep. This is a very pretty tea as it has a blend of apple, rosehip, orange pieces, hibiscus and cornflower petals which are a very gorgeous blue. I ended up pulling Temperance tea from the 3 so the energy will be about all things that reflect Temperance energy so keep that in mind as I describe the symbols that come up. So to me Temperance is about keeping things copacetic in your world by keeping yourself in balance and your health in check.

I'm going to now sip on the tea and focus on your name. :) Drinking the tea I have a euphoric feeling that is rather nice. The color of the tea is a gorgeous ruby color. The energy I'm getting here is happiness, feelings of content and blessings! A great way to start.

Now for the symbols:

Pig looking back at a heart

Jet

Christmas Tree

Gift box

Woman wrapped up in a cape

Angel

Womb

Okay! The pig and heart next to everything else confuses me. I will get back to these in a bit. Maybe they'll make more sense as we go along. So what I'm seeing here is possibly futuristic stuff coming up around winter time. I know you said what should you know NOW but tea readings are funny like that. It NEVER gives me the time I'm looking for, always something different. You may or may not celebrate Christmas but the energy for that season is coming up strong with these symbols. Is it possible you'll be flying somewhere for the winter holidays? There is an airplane in motion headed toward the right. The right usually indicates the future or East. Then we have all these holiday symbols like the tree, gift, angels and a woman draped up as to ward off the cold. The womb could indicate an incubation period or something about to grow and give birth to. All I know is that I got some really exciting energy as I was sipping the tea. And the colors were so beautiful I can't help but think of something really nice surrounding the holidays! Okay, so all I can think of is, maybe there could be a preparation for the up coming holidays. Possibly traveling to somewhere exciting? If not, doesn't this sound absolutely wonderful? Maybe the leaves are encouraging you to make some preparations this year for a wonderful and fun winter season in some way.

So the pig and the heart. Could this mean that you would have to be a selfish person going after your heart in order to obtain these wonderful things this coming winter? It seems to me that it would be totally worth it! This would be great for healing and well being. If you don't have anything planned, maybe you could look into something you would totally love that might make you feel a bit selfish in some way. :) Whatever it is, you'll be blessed if you allow yourself to go with it..

PeopleWillBeYou

Nevermind, thanks though. :)