divination practice, anyone?

celticnoodle

Thank you so much Zayats! :) I'm impressed that you got it was about buying land! I didn't mention that. :thumbsup:

Hi CN :) I used the random image generator. The first picture is of a supermarket and people shopping. Nothing special going on there. The second is of an official statement on paper, and the third of children skating on a rink which advertises a huge gas company. So I'd say your deal with Mrs P might be a successful one, it has a lot of potential. However, I'd pay attention to issues with the land and/or location.

Yep. There could be some sticky issues to get through first, so a lot has to be agreed upon.

The statement was about something tricky, which deals with land. And the first photo was in a blog entry about businesses moving out from Latvia due to taxes etc. So it's important to think of the WHERE to avoid any unpleasant surprises. Is it some sort of international deal? Well, make sure communication issues are dealt with. Other than that looks promising :)

no. It is not anything international--its a local deal, but there are some issues that could become a hot bed of activity. So, we will have to wait and see what the "Ps" will decide. Hopefully, we will know a bit more by mid week next week. T.Y.!

My question: What does the guy (whose name starts with I) really want from me?
I'll get right on it and send you a PM when it is done and posted. Thank you!

zayats

Okay, as I write this, I must tell you that I really enjoy doing readings that involve water. I'm sitting here waiting for your tea to steep. This is a very pretty tea as it has a blend of apple, rosehip, orange pieces, hibiscus and cornflower petals which are a very gorgeous blue. I ended up pulling Temperance tea from the 3 so the energy will be about all things that reflect Temperance energy so keep that in mind as I describe the symbols that come up. So to me Temperance is about keeping things copacetic in your world by keeping yourself in balance and your health in check.

I'm going to now sip on the tea and focus on your name. :) Drinking the tea I have a euphoric feeling that is rather nice. The color of the tea is a gorgeous ruby color. The energy I'm getting here is happiness, feelings of content and blessings! A great way to start.

Now for the symbols:

Pig looking back at a heart

Jet

Christmas Tree

Gift box

Woman wrapped up in a cape

Angel

Womb

Okay! The pig and heart next to everything else confuses me. I will get back to these in a bit. Maybe they'll make more sense as we go along. So what I'm seeing here is possibly futuristic stuff coming up around winter time. I know you said what should you know NOW but tea readings are funny like that. It NEVER gives me the time I'm looking for, always something different. You may or may not celebrate Christmas but the energy for that season is coming up strong with these symbols. Is it possible you'll be flying somewhere for the winter holidays? There is an airplane in motion headed toward the right. The right usually indicates the future or East. Then we have all these holiday symbols like the tree, gift, angels and a woman draped up as to ward off the cold. The womb could indicate an incubation period or something about to grow and give birth to. All I know is that I got some really exciting energy as I was sipping the tea. And the colors were so beautiful I can't help but think of something really nice surrounding the holidays! Okay, so all I can think of is, maybe there could be a preparation for the up coming holidays. Possibly traveling to somewhere exciting? If not, doesn't this sound absolutely wonderful? Maybe the leaves are encouraging you to make some preparations this year for a wonderful and fun winter season in some way.

So the pig and the heart. Could this mean that you would have to be a selfish person going after your heart in order to obtain these wonderful things this coming winter? It seems to me that it would be totally worth it! This would be great for healing and well being. If you don't have anything planned, maybe you could look into something you would totally love that might make you feel a bit selfish in some way. :) Whatever it is, you'll be blessed if you allow yourself to go with it..

That's a wonderful and uplifting reading :) Thank you!

So I don't have anything planned for holidays yet. And yes, it is entirely possible I will travel, e.g. to reunite with my family, who live in a different country. But at this point I can't say for sure. As for something I'd like and that would be selfish to pursue, the only thing that comes to mind is something I want to start doing soon, however it doesn't really involve going against other people's wishes, but it may be considered a bit impractical, since it means going against saving money and being a bit freer. Still, I want to make myself happy and not save on that :) But perhaps there is some other idea that would make me happy and would have to do with winter time - I will think about it. Thanks for giving me food for thought! And I do appreciate the time and effort you took to brew the tea and interpret images. This has been fun!

GotH

That's a wonderful and uplifting reading :) Thank you!

So I don't have anything planned for holidays yet. And yes, it is entirely possible I will travel, e.g. to reunite with my family, who live in a different country. But at this point I can't say for sure. As for something I'd like and that would be selfish to pursue, the only thing that comes to mind is something I want to start doing soon, however it doesn't really involve going against other people's wishes, but it may be considered a bit impractical, since it means going against saving money and being a bit freer. Still, I want to make myself happy and not save on that :) But perhaps there is some other idea that would make me happy and would have to do with winter time - I will think about it. Thanks for giving me food for thought! And I do appreciate the time and effort you took to brew the tea and interpret images. This has been fun!

If I have the time, I love doing this kind of thing so no problem! :)

And yes, I couldn't tell you enough how the energy is really great for whatever it is you'll pursue for yourself this winter. It's going to feel like Christmas! Ahhhh.... Now I feel like I should plan something absolutely beautiful for that time of year too. :lightbulb

:angel:

zayats

Sure. How about.

How should I approach the situation with DS? Yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hm, that's quite interesting. I'm using mangle the generator. The first image is not an image but a link to a blog entry, the second is of a sunset in a beautiful mountain area, and the third is a painting of cherries. I clicked on the image and the entry is entitled "cherries - symbol of kindness and tender character". Ok, so let's start from the beginning. The first link is like a short diary entry that covers basic stuff going on, most of it is devoted to planning and sorting things out practically in the next couple of days. The next image is about beauty, the last is also about beauty and good character. So what they all have in common is simplicity, I think. Keep things simple and think in terms of what makes YOU happy. Cherries, before I read the description, made me think of cherry-picking. Pick what is good for you in this situation but don't get entangled in any games. It seems like you're the kind of person who likes to know what's going on and expects clarity and transparency from others. So the advice is not to settle for anything less. In more practical terms - don't look at him in a long-term perspective. If you're happy with him being around, don't ever plan more than a few days in advance. Be very pragmatic. I hope it makes sense :)

Can you tell me about my finances in the nearest future?

zayats

If I have the time, I love doing this kind of thing so no problem! :)

And yes, I couldn't tell you enough how the energy is really great for whatever it is you'll pursue for yourself this winter. It's going to feel like Christmas! Ahhhh.... Now I feel like I should plan something absolutely beautiful for that time of year too. :lightbulb

:angel:

Heeey! How could is that? I think for a lot of people it's really easy to forget to do things that make you happy once you're an adult and settled in a rut. But I think it's absolutely necessary if we want to stay healthy! So yeah, hope you pursue some super-duper project or a hobby that will make you tickled pink. Thanks for exchanging :)

celticnoodle

Hi CN :)
My question: What does the guy (whose name starts with I) really want from me?

I decided to try reading water in a bowl. I chose one of my crystal bowls and I also dropped 3 ice cubes in it. I took a picture of it, so I hope you can see the ice cubes in it like I did and see what I saw.

1. Right off, the 3 icecubes were floating around and the one cube had an extension form off of it that made it look to me like a boat, sailing around in a body of water.

So, once I had this image and thought, I closed my eyes to see if I could get more.

I think it is obvious that "I" is interested in you. I feel like he wants to take you out on a date, and I got the feeling that it would be either with a group of people, (do you have the same friends/associates?)--because I felt like you two were sitting with a group or to a place where there would be other people around.

Interestingly enough, it didn't feel like we were on a boat however, which is what I totally expected. I felt like we (I am using "we" because I felt like I was there too) were walking down a dark tunnel and then the next thing I knew we were sitting in a chair and it was dark, but there were definitely people around. Then, I saw something bright and it really gave me the impression of sitting in a movie theatre, waiting for a movie to start.

I opened my eyes again to gaze into the water and this time I felt like I was falling into the bowl of water and the images in the bottom and around the side of the bowl literally were coming up to me as if I were falling head first into it. I didn't feel alarmed though, it was all light and fun--and made me think he might want to take you to see something--perhaps like a ball game and you would be sitting in the stands watching the activity in the middle at the bottom. Again, I get the distinct feeling of many other people around.

I also again saw a hallway--only this time it wasn't too dark--not bright either--but I looked to the side of this hallway/tunnel and saw an orange or perhaps red arrow pointing the way.

I feel this "I" person is interested in you. I also felt that he thinks you are a very interesting person and may know of your abilities. Does he know that you are into divination at all?

By chance, is "I" a slender of built guy with facial hair? dark hair? I didn't really see anyone, but I just got this feeling that he had facial hair and was maybe 5'8" in height and had dark hair and was slender of build.

I hope this will resonate. I don't do bowls of water readings very often and haven't in a long time. I always want to practice it, so it seemed the most right way to try and read for you here. Also, and this may just be really hogwash as there aren't alot of common names beginning with the letter, "I"--but when I first read your question, two names popped into my mind. Ignatius and Ishmael---though it may not be spelled properly. so, while I feel it is just a way of my mind jumping way out there and his name may be something very common like Ivan or Ian--but, I had to mention it just in case. :laugh:

Thank you for the exchange!

Attachments

• bowl of water reading.jpg
    bowl of water reading.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 77

Syeraph

Hm, that's quite interesting. I'm using mangle the generator. The first image is not an image but a link to a blog entry, the second is of a sunset in a beautiful mountain area, and the third is a painting of cherries. I clicked on the image and the entry is entitled "cherries - symbol of kindness and tender character". Ok, so let's start from the beginning. The first link is like a short diary entry that covers basic stuff going on, most of it is devoted to planning and sorting things out practically in the next couple of days. The next image is about beauty, the last is also about beauty and good character. So what they all have in common is simplicity, I think. Keep things simple and think in terms of what makes YOU happy. Cherries, before I read the description, made me think of cherry-picking. Pick what is good for you in this situation but don't get entangled in any games. It seems like you're the kind of person who likes to know what's going on and expects clarity and transparency from others. So the advice is not to settle for anything less. In more practical terms - don't look at him in a long-term perspective. If you're happy with him being around, don't ever plan more than a few days in advance. Be very pragmatic. I hope it makes sense :)

Can you tell me about my finances in the nearest future?

You are very right. I like transparency. I can plan my feelings and actions around transparency.

I agree with you. I like having him around but will be taking a break to reassess his place in my life.

I will get to yours very shortly. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zayats

I decided to try reading water in a bowl. I chose one of my crystal bowls and I also dropped 3 ice cubes in it. I took a picture of it, so I hope you can see the ice cubes in it like I did and see what I saw.

1. Right off, the 3 icecubes were floating around and the one cube had an extension form off of it that made it look to me like a boat, sailing around in a body of water.

So, once I had this image and thought, I closed my eyes to see if I could get more.

I think it is obvious that "I" is interested in you. I feel like he wants to take you out on a date, and I got the feeling that it would be either with a group of people, (do you have the same friends/associates?)--because I felt like you two were sitting with a group or to a place where there would be other people around.

Interestingly enough, it didn't feel like we were on a boat however, which is what I totally expected. I felt like we (I am using "we" because I felt like I was there too) were walking down a dark tunnel and then the next thing I knew we were sitting in a chair and it was dark, but there were definitely people around. Then, I saw something bright and it really gave me the impression of sitting in a movie theatre, waiting for a movie to start.

I opened my eyes again to gaze into the water and this time I felt like I was falling into the bowl of water and the images in the bottom and around the side of the bowl literally were coming up to me as if I were falling head first into it. I didn't feel alarmed though, it was all light and fun--and made me think he might want to take you to see something--perhaps like a ball game and you would be sitting in the stands watching the activity in the middle at the bottom. Again, I get the distinct feeling of many other people around.

I also again saw a hallway--only this time it wasn't too dark--not bright either--but I looked to the side of this hallway/tunnel and saw an orange or perhaps red arrow pointing the way.

I feel this "I" person is interested in you. I also felt that he thinks you are a very interesting person and may know of your abilities. Does he know that you are into divination at all?

By chance, is "I" a slender of built guy with facial hair? dark hair? I didn't really see anyone, but I just got this feeling that he had facial hair and was maybe 5'8" in height and had dark hair and was slender of build.

I hope this will resonate. I don't do bowls of water readings very often and haven't in a long time. I always want to practice it, so it seemed the most right way to try and read for you here. Also, and this may just be really hogwash as there aren't alot of common names beginning with the letter, "I"--but when I first read your question, two names popped into my mind. Ignatius and Ishmael---though it may not be spelled properly. so, while I feel it is just a way of my mind jumping way out there and his name may be something very common like Ivan or Ian--but, I had to mention it just in case. :laugh:

Thank you for the exchange!

The name is actually Irvine! I know, not so common :)

Yes, you got it right that we do have some mutual acquaintances (wouldn't say friends), we meet at a venue where there are some other people.

You also got his physical description right :)

Now the reason I asked about him is because he seems kind of creepy to me. He seems to have interest in me, yet he has a wife and he's a totally different age group too (could be my father!). He is into spirituality and so on and so we talk about this stuff, so you can say that we're just friends with common interests, but still to me there's something off about our friendship. Well, I do hope he has no hidden agenda, but it's all light and fun, as your reading indicates. Thank you! :)

celticnoodle

The name is actually Irvine! I know, not so common :)

:laugh: Okay, as I thought--I just went with two names that was totally my head and not correct. However, I always preach to people to trust what they get and go for it. 50/50, and all, you know? :D

Yes, you got it right that we do have some mutual acquaintances (wouldn't say friends), we meet at a venue where there are some other people.

You also got his physical description right :)
ah, okay, well I got this correct anyway! :)

Now the reason I asked about him is because he seems kind of creepy to me. He seems to have interest in me, yet he has a wife and he's a totally different age group too (could be my father!). He is into spirituality and so on and so we talk about this stuff, so you can say that we're just friends with common interests, but still to me there's something off about our friendship. Well, I do hope he has no hidden agenda, but it's all light and fun, as your reading indicates. Thank you! :)

ooooh. yes, CREEPY!!! I did NOT pick up on a wife. I would be careful then, as that could lead to a very creepy situation. :eek: Good luck. :)

zayats

:laugh: Okay, as I thought--I just went with two names that was totally my head and not correct. However, I always preach to people to trust what they get and go for it. 50/50, and all, you know? :D

ah, okay, well I got this correct anyway! :)

ooooh. yes, CREEPY!!! I did NOT pick up on a wife. I would be careful then, as that could lead to a very creepy situation. :eek: Good luck. :)

You got a lot of things correct!

I am not at all interested in him, it just gets uncomfortable at times when I interact with him and don't know how to behave - don't want to be rude yet feel there's something quite not right. I totally don't trust him, to the point of refusing a lift home. Creepy and that's it. Hope it's all in my head, though ;) Thanks for the read!