Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #3


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Hide1111  Hide1111 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,778
Hide1111 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Fool/ 10 of cups to clarify

YES!!!!

DV contacted you from a dizzy light hearted in-love feeling ; contacting you today made him feel more complete in happiness and emotionally

Q. (Now for something inane) Should I get my hair cut really short tomorrow?
Three of Cups: I take that as a yes!

Q: Will M respond to me if I send her that Facebook message?
Top   #451
The_Hydra's Avatar
The_Hydra  The_Hydra is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: U.S.
Posts: 606
The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide1111 View Post
Three of Cups: I take that as a yes!

Q: Will M respond to me if I send her that Facebook message?
Queen of Swords

No it seems this person rather isolate themselves from contact. I'm not sure what's going on but it'll be hard to convince them to respond. It could be bitterness, anger, or just plain independence.



Q: Will my mystery caller try to contact me again?
Top   #452
Hide1111  Hide1111 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,778
Hide1111 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Queen of Swords

No it seems this person rather isolate themselves from contact. I'm not sure what's going on but it'll be hard to convince them to respond. It could be bitterness, anger, or just plain independence.



Q: Will my mystery caller try to contact me again?
Queen of Pentacles: I am tending toward a yes, but it will be a while till they do.

Q: Will M be happy with me if I send her the message?
Top   #453
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Queen of Swords

No it seems this person rather isolate themselves from contact. I'm not sure what's going on but it'll be hard to convince them to respond. It could be bitterness, anger, or just plain independence.



Q: Will my mystery caller try to contact me again?
Four of coins

Yes I would say he will because he is hanging on

Q. Does c cry over me?
Top   #454
The_Hydra's Avatar
The_Hydra  The_Hydra is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: U.S.
Posts: 606
The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Four of coins

Yes I would say he will because he is hanging on

Q. Does c cry over me?
World

I don't think so but I got this feeling in the center of my chest when I pulled this card that makes me feel like C still gets heart aches over what happened.

Q: Did the caller have positive intentions?
Top   #455
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
World

I don't think so but I got this feeling in the center of my chest when I pulled this card that makes me feel like C still gets heart aches over what happened.

Q: Did the caller have positive intentions?
Magician / queen swords

Yes! They were all about communicating about a new experience or bold elegant chance for you to be acknowledged

Q above pls
Top   #456
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Another q:

Has c cried over me and him before (it has been intense between us )

FB: oh! I'm sorry for the heart ache .
Top   #457
The_Hydra's Avatar
The_Hydra  The_Hydra is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: U.S.
Posts: 606
The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Another q:

Has c cried over me and him before (it has been intense between us )

FB: oh! I'm sorry for the heart ache .
8 of Wands

Yeah but I don't think he let himself cry for very long.



Q: Yes or No?
Top   #458
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
8 of Wands

Yeah but I don't think he let himself cry for very long.



Q: Yes or No?
4 of coins
No

Qu: Should I paint something naturalistic tomorrow ? (as opposed to a formal/regular pattern )
Top   #459
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
4 of coins
No

Qu: Should I paint something naturalistic tomorrow ? (as opposed to a formal/regular pattern )
9 of cups. Do what your heart desires. Be creative so it is saying a yes.

Am I wasting my time in this relationship?
Top   #460
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.