Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #3


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
^ Lol! Ah I meant the ones I've just submitted all the assessments for.
usually, I don't read the reversed cards, so take it with a grain of salt. The Hierophant would count as a 'yes'.



Quote:
Will i pass all of the assessments I just submitted this week?
6 of Cups. Pirates say: yes. There is reason to celebrate, and you've added all the things you've learned even from a long time ago.

**
is it just a rough patch with MA?
Top   #931
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
usually, I don't read the reversed cards, so take it with a grain of salt. The Hierophant would count as a 'yes'.



6 of Cups. Pirates say: yes. There is reason to celebrate, and you've added all the things you've learned even from a long time ago.

**
is it just a rough patch with MA?
^ah but when I was writing the question actually I had a thought about all of the modules...

3 of cups rx

Yep indeedy, you'll sort this out between you. It's something and nothing and will blow over.

Will K ever contact me again?
Top   #932
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post

Will K ever contact me again?
the World rX.

the present silence is not the end of the world =)

***
does E help me to grow?
Top   #933
ninibae  ninibae is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jan 2016
Location: only halfway to everywhere
Posts: 299
ninibae 

hello!
i am new here. how to play this game?
Top   #934
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
the World rX.

the present silence is not the end of the world =)

***
does E help me to grow?
@ninibae
Answer the last question posted and then ask your question. Cheers!

For zhadee
Seven of cups
E does help you grow in many ways but in a way they also distract you from your main focus.

Ques
Will x event happen this year?
Top   #935
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
@ninibae
Answer the last question posted and then ask your question. Cheers!

For zhadee
Seven of cups
E does help you grow in many ways but in a way they also distract you from your main focus.

Ques
Will x event happen this year?
hmmm 10 of pents with a 9 of pents base - yes and you'll be the belle of the ball, don't need a date!

Will BL and I move back in together in 2018?
Top   #936
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
hmmm 10 of pents with a 9 of pents base - yes and you'll be the belle of the ball, don't need a date!

Will BL and I move back in together in 2018?
Five of swords
Looks like a no as this shows parting of ways... unless conflicts are solved?

Ques
Likelihood of me having another child this year?
Top   #937
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Five of swords
Looks like a no as this shows parting of ways... unless conflicts are solved?

Ques
Likelihood of me having another child this year?
Page of Pentacles! There is a good chance!!


Will BL & I get back together ever?
Top   #938
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Page of Pentacles! There is a good chance!!


Will BL & I get back together ever?
Queen of coins

Yes, this looks like this will happen with a spirit of confidence and total enchantimrnt with your sass

Q. Was that someone who just rang me a romantic someone?
Top   #939
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Queen of coins

Yes, this looks like this will happen with a spirit of confidence and total enchantimrnt with your sass

Q. Was that someone who just rang me a romantic someone?
Hey Bonn!

Nope, it was work/money related. Possibly someone trying to sell you something.

A card for next week?
Top   #940
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.