What paranormal activity you can sense here?

Honeysun

I get the feeling that he's waiting for someone, not sure who. Maybe his wife (if he had one?). He's confused. I got extremely sad when I saw that picture, maybe I'm picking up on his feelings.

Personally, I feel like the man is named Jeronimas (kinda close to Jeremiah) rather than John.

EmpressArwen

Oh by the way one interesting fact- when there's that part between these two doors on the left (closer to the room is toilet and closer to the viewer is bathroom) one time I just saw a spirit coming straight through that part and disappearing into that brown closet in front of that "empty" wall. Was that John's shadow? Or what? Oh God. I'm freaking out :( :( :( Or maybe at that place there are some kind of "gates" to other dimensions?

I had something similiar...a man came and sat in my son's room and leaned against his bed. It was like he didn't see us at all. I think that it was a repeat of an event that took place, not necessarily a spirit attachment. Did settlers travel through your area in the past?It's possible there was just a lot of activity in this area from the past.

Melynasaule

I get the feeling that he's waiting for someone, not sure who. Maybe his wife (if he had one?). He's confused. I got extremely sad when I saw that picture, maybe I'm picking up on his feelings.

Personally, I feel like the man is named Jeronimas (kinda close to Jeremiah) rather than John.

LIKE. Okay. Let me... okay oaky. I am not panicking... i am not panicking... i am not... HOW THE HELL YOU PICKED ON HIS NAME SO PRECISELY??? Even with the ending -as that is so common for all male names in my country!!!!! Like omg girl you're a darn genius. You... Omg... Okay okay... i need to chill... I need to... Aaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Melynasaule

Haha! I know how scary it can be and I would say the one thing I'm pretty good at is picking up dark energies. He is not that at all. He feels at the most a curiosity toward you because he can't figure out what is happening here. Like why is this house here? Who are these people? Nothing negative coming off of him in my opinion.

My belief system works with angels and is within the Catholic religion...so I don't want to push that onto you at all. If you have a belief system, try to find out what it says about clearings. Many religions/belief systems address this issue.

ETA...did they actually build a house on a former graveyard? I don't see a formal graveyard but that is not to say that this man wasn't buried on this land somewhere near...I don't know for sure either way.
My family are catholic as well so it's familiar. I'm into zen myself but it's not religion so it wouldn't help me. Could you tell me how to get rid of him in a catholic way (but without inviting priests as I doubt my mom would approve this- she'd think I've gone crazy). Maybe to say a prayer for him? I am not sure. And does he see that light he needs to follow? As I wonder if i said "follow the light" it would mean something to him? would he know what I'm talking about? By the way i wonder if he is someone that killed himself?

EmpressArwen

My family are catholic as well so it's familiar. I'm into zen myself but it's not religion so it wouldn't help me. Could you tell me how to get rid of him in a catholic way (but without inviting priests as I doubt my mom would approve this- she'd think I've gone crazy). Maybe to say a prayer for him? I am not sure. And does he see that light he needs to follow? As I wonder if i said "follow the light" it would mean something to him? would he know what I'm talking about? By the way i wonder if he is someone that killed himself?

I think someone mentioned suicide...**looks over posts* yeah strangebrew did!

I'll message you how I do it.

Melynasaule

I think someone mentioned suicide...**looks over posts* yeah strangebrew did!

I'll message you how I do it.

Ohhh! That's where from i got this idea. Thank you so much- I am waiting for your message :)

GotH

He's not ugly (I think the only ugly is dark soul ugly anyway). He's deformed...
:) We are definitely on the same page with so many things. I've always said only the heart can be ugly. People just look different..

Did anyone get anything more regarding the woman/women that could be involved?

EmpressArwen

:) We are definitely on the same page with so many things. I've always said only the heart can be ugly. People just look different..

Did anyone get anything more regarding the woman/women that could be involved?

Honeysun picked up on maybe looking for/waiting for a wife and strangebrew got a "Mary".

moonbear

I know a week has gone by but I looked at the photo and all I picked up was a young girl, very young, maybe twelve or so. No male energy. She's full of mischief, a real little imp. But no malice.

I then read the whole of the thread (eek).

Any updates?

This has to be the most interesting thing I've read for ages!!

moonbearXXX

OnOrionsBelt

I get completely creeped out by this photo. My first and still lasting impression is that someone is trapped/locked in one of the doors to the left. I really dislike this photo and I'm only commenting because my large repulse response must mean something.