Smoky Quartz Got me Feeling Crazy

elle_muse

Yesterday evening, I realized I need to do some major grounding work. Time away from loa, from manifesting, praying so much, communicating with the

I decided to sleep with my smoky quartz under my pillow. I went to sleep fine, as I was tired but a few hours later....holy moley. Restless like my mind was going a mile a minute and couldn't relax, my legs were vibrating, my stomach felt like I had a rock inside it (not hurting constantly...just in waves). It wasn't the runs, or period cramps.

After I put my stone away (in another room, haha), I felt fine. Back to bed and gone to sleep.

What could this mean? Anyone had a the same experience? I've had a similar experience with clear quartz and with selenite years and years ago, but not like this. This was the strongest.

Bluedahlia

Hi, I just saw your thread after I posted about my experience regarding crystals and dreams. Not sure about your situation exactly, but I *can* tell you that my dreams have become very vivid and have experienced worsening nightmares after putting crystals near my bed at night. There must be something going on with their properties, so I wouldn't be surprised that your stone made you feel that way. Sorry I'm not more help, but I wanted to let you know that I also had issues with stones affecting me in a weird way. It sucks because I thought that by setting them out near me at night, they would help soothe my nerves and help me sleep better, not wake me up because of all the crazy dreams I was having when they're around. :/
Take care and much love and light ✨

danieljuk

All Quartz stones have a property of amplifying energy and also taking the energy around from other crystals or other fields. Many healers who have a healing room of crystals use them to amplify the others and so that needs to be worked out. Perhaps it is stirring up all that energy. Amplifying itself or something else near you.

Smoky Quartz has specific properties about protection from psychic and negative energy. The darker stones have grounding and protective properties and this is one of the darkest Quartz. It's possible that there is lot's of that energy around that it is dealing with. They also work with the root / base chakra. Maybe it's grounding you but too powerfully!

I had a negative first experience with Rose Quartz, it made me feel very ill and I had to take it away from me. I would hold it for small periods of time each day and gradually build up with it! I have no negative issues or effects with it today. So my advice would be to try exposure to it and build up holding it or having it near you! But I think it shows you need it to heal something or ground yourself :)

alainaobrien

Smoky Quartz has specific properties about protection from psychic and negative energy. The darker stones have grounding and protective properties and this is one of the darkest Quartz. It's possible that there is lot's of that energy around that it is dealing with. They also work with the root / base chakra. Maybe it's grounding you but too powerfully!

I love smoky quartz and find your words here quite interesting. I need to work more closely with this stone (so far my love is mostly aesthetically).

Padma

The best and most soothing stone to have around when you sleep is actually celestite :)

Not all crystals are good to have around when you are sleeping. Only the very calming stones should be in the bedroom.

Elle-Muse, if I recall from our daily Lenormand readings, you had a sad experience happen with your womb. It is quite possible the smoky quartz was trying to do some healing work at that root chakra level. Sometimes, as you know from visiting a doctor, healing can go through a pain stage in the beginning, when the negative thing is being removed.

Danieljuk is quite correct when he states quartzes amplify things...and so if you have any negative feelings still buried about your experience, they may be amplified prior to being disintegrated or worked through.

:heart:

elle_muse

Ooh, I forgot about this thread. Blue Dahlia, you're so sweet!

Yes, I definitely needed grounding and still do. It's was such a powerful experience and I like what daniel said about maybe it was because there was a lot of negative and painful that needed to be healed. You're right, Padma. There is some residue left from my experience last year. (How've you been, btw?!)

I know that right now, my sacral chakra also needs some attention. I'm looking into finding something that helps with reproductive and sexual healing, abandonment issues, issues with attachment and feeling dependent on external love. I'd love something that could be a combination or root chakra, sacral chakra and heart chakra. Major healing needed!

I'm going to sleep with the smoky quartz again! :)

And tomorrow...off stone hunting I go!

Padma

best stone for sacral healing, in your case, orange calcite and garnet!

Have fun stone hunting! :heart:

PS Garnet works with heart, sacral and root :love:

elle_muse

best stone for sacral healing, in your case, orange calcite and garnet!

Have fun stone hunting! :heart:

PS Garnet works with heart, sacral and root :love:

Oh, wow. Thank you! Isn't garnet expensive. I always see it in jewelry, but I'm worried a huge chunk of it is mucho dinero.

Padma

you cannot get a huge chunk of garnet, as it always comes in small pieces...and it is fairly common, and so not so expensive!

Redfaery

Oh, wow. Thank you! Isn't garnet expensive. I always see it in jewelry, but I'm worried a huge chunk of it is mucho dinero.
Gem quality can be very spendy, yes. I got a beautiful red one for a graduation present that cost upwards of $500. But it varies widely in price according to type and quality.I have an artisan made necklace with multiple, paler garnets that only cost $100. And of course non-jewelry quality stones can be very reasonable. I have beautiful little pebbles that cost only about $5.