Help with a Dream on losing Romance

Bonny

Hi there,

The other night I dreamt of my aunt , now deceased, who was the biggest romantic in the world, L, was with her daughter and her beloved husband, in hospital, with my favourite dress on , that is an attractive date-style dress, she was about to die and she knew it, but she wouldn't relax and trust.
I was playing love songs.
I was trying to help her relax by playing love songs.

My interpretation on this was that she was sending me a message of being with me and understanding my fear of dying to the romantic life I had been living.
That her beloved husband was there helping her 'pass-over' was an added message of support or reminder that real romantic love endures, even the dying.
That I was playing love songs in the Dream suggests that romance would accompany her in and out of her life as it never leaves you - that you don't have to hold onto it - it holds onto you.

This reduced the pain of my grieving because I thought I had to give up on there existing any kind of love from c since we have stopped contact.
But the love goes on....

---

Your suggestions?

Roy

hi :)

i think your dreams want to show you your unresolved feelings of love and your fears surrounding it. They want you to experience this so you can let go and accept how things are.. that doesn't mean its over but its a possibility and need to acknowledge that even if it hurts :)

i got the number 12 when i was searching for the answer and looked up the tarot card for it the hanged man.. i think the story of that card will help this dream translation :)

Bonny

hi :)

i think your dreams want to show you your unresolved feelings of love and your fears surrounding it. They want you to experience this so you can let go and accept how things are.. that doesn't mean its over but its a possibility and need to acknowledge that even if it hurts :)

i got the number 12 when i was searching for the answer and looked up the tarot card for it the hanged man.. i think toythe story of that card will help this dream translation :)

Thanks Roy,

That was an intelligent reflect and reply.
It is this theme of 'letting go '. As you said it is not to say what is in the future . I read the hanged man card.
Letting go well is a good thing.
Thanks for staying it.

B :)