"C'mon Baby, Light My Fire" Spread

MacMorrighan

Just designed a new three-card tarot spread (my first romance reading) enquiring about the next man I will kiss. Please try it and let me know how it reflects your own history and probable future outcome...

"C'mon Baby, Light My Fire" Spread

It's a simple horizontal three card spread with the first card signifying one's "First Kiss", the second card signifies one's "Last Kiss", and the first card indicates one's "Next Kiss". Here are the cards that I drew to illustrate my spread.

* First Kiss (Card 1): King of Wands shows me, correctly, ow I viewed him and how I trust him with my whole heart and expected him to care for the precious gift that I gave him of my virginity. I was just barely 20 when we met in early May in a state park called Cedar Park, here in Iowa, over a warm Moonlit night on a bridge spanning a bubbling brook. When he kissed me it felt like my heart was going to burn a hole through my chest and as if there was electricity running through my finger tips! I fell hard and heavy (like always). Of course, I was betrayed (like always)! I recently discovered that he knew that I was in love with him, yet each time we had sex (it was always love-making on my behalf!) I wouldn't see him for weeks, but when I did with mutual friends he regaled us with tales of all the men who were ****ing him and that every time he went into a Gay bar heads would turn towards him as if he were a magnet! The last time we were together--like a coward he never would talk to me afterward about our feelings and left afterward--I gave him my phone number (he never called), but he told me he had kept it for several years! He even told me that he *only* started to fall in love with me *after* he had hurt me beyond all repair and utterly destroyed my ability to ever trust other men! In summation, to me, at the time, a father figure (represented by the King within the court) represents someone who you can trust and who would never betray you because you mean the world to him. Moreover, this card absolutely indicates to me one who has much more sexual and worldly experience with life than I had at the time!
* Last Kiss (Card 2): Eight of Swords: Took place at Nation's Bridge Park, near where I live, atop the lookout. Ultimately, this card reflects how deeply and hard I fell, again (internal harmony) as contrasted by the course of the acquaintance on-line (external disharmony) with further underscores and aggravates my trust issues that no one ever seems to care about and take seriously! The one this that makes me fly off the proverbial handle is when one makes light of my feelings, let alone goes on about their life without the slightest thought to me and the hurt that I go through every damned day. I think about them every day, yet I know they rarely return the favor and common human decency. This card indicates that I possibly shouldn't have trusted him and his sweet words as I did when we were in the midst of passion!
* Next Kiss (Card 3): Four of Wands: Stable and passionate are the keys to this card! Furthermore, it indicates an "alliance" between me and someone else as a reward for all that I have endured and struggled with over the course of my life. Looks like my next kiss--whomever that will be, will cause my lonely life to turn around and suddenly come up roses! Indeed, it gives me hope, no matter how fleeting, of a future happiness.

MacMorrighan

It's sort of a different take on the whole past, present, future idea.

Chiriku

That's an interesting idea, playing off of the Present-Past-Future. I don't actually care for the latter type of spread but this sort of swapping in of experiences for mere time interests me more.

Well done.

MacMorrighan

Thank you so much! The idea for this relationship-type of spread just came to all of a sudden, and I have gotten amazing results for it! It looks like the next man I kiss might very well be my husband! *crosses fingers* (My "Next Kiss" card was the 4 of Wands)