Sending dreams and / or telepathic communication

Dyaa

I have no idea if this is the place for this and I apologise if it is not.
I really need help with this and tried another forum, but the forum is not very active.

I am looking for new ways of effectively sending a dream to a person. I want to talk to two specific people to whom, in the "real" world, it would be very difficult or ineffective to talk to. The techniques that I knew don't seen to be working well in these cases and all the searches I make only bring me to vague tips.

Any of you have experience with sending dreams or telepathic messages?

GotH

My mother and I send each other telepathic messages all the time but we usually confirm that it's happened. Sending a message/dream to someone you aren't in contact with might prove difficult but it's not impossible. If I was you I would do a YouTube search. There are several short instructional videos on how to practice this kind of thing. Good luck..

WolfSwan

I've journeyed in my dream state and connected with someone via a dream. Before I went to sleep I did a meditation and prayer, putting myself in a protective bubble and calling on my guides and theirs to facilitate the communication. I went to sleep thinking about the person and voila. Hope that helps some, I'm actually not entirely sure how I dream travel but it's a natural gift and I've been doing it for years so I can't be more help!

celticnoodle

What Wolfswan posted.

I have done this as well myself. I first do a meditation prayer and make sure to mention my intention. I also put a protective bubble around me and ask for the protection and guidance of my guides. Then, I ask for the person I wish to contact--guides to also come forward and work with my guides to allow the communication between myself and the person with whom I am hoping to contact.

I have done this in my dream state as well as a meditative state with great success. It doesn't always work, but most often does. I find that it helps to see the person whom you wish to contact and if you are able to do so--imagine them in their home. See it vividly in your mind. All this truly helps with the success of it. Don't give up. If you can't achieve it the first time, try again. Keep working at it.

As GotH posted also, it is much easier when you have a good strong relationship with the person. Not impossible if you haven't been in contact with the person in awhile--even a long while--but it may take more then one try. Good Luck.

eta: I also find it helpful to enlist the aide of ones departed loved ones. For instance, I often ask my father to come with me and help me. My maternal aunt as well often is with me when I am attempting to do this. These two are the ones I most often ask to come with me. So, perhaps if you have a loved one in the spirit world, with whom you were very close to - perhaps asking them to help you with this task will bring about the results you desire.

Starri Knytes

My mother and I send each other telepathic messages all the time but we usually confirm that it's happened. Sending a message/dream to someone you aren't in contact with might prove difficult but it's not impossible. If I was you I would do a YouTube search. There are several short instructional videos on how to practice this kind of thing. Good luck..
Entering someone's dreams without their consent can be seen as an intrusion much the way reading someone who hasn't asked to be read is.

If you can't call this person on the phone, email, or txt, you probably shouldn't be trying to place suggestion in their subconscious mind. IMO

I'm clearly in the minority here.
I sincerely hope you reconsider what you're attempting to do.

Maybe try a hand written note first to see if they are receptive to contact with you.

I really need help with this and tried another forum, but the forum is not very active.

I am looking for new ways of effectively sending a dream to a person. I want to talk to two specific people to whom, in the "real" world, it would be very difficult or ineffective to talk to. The techniques that I knew don't seen to be working well in these cases and all the searches I make only bring me to vague tips.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

suk

I sort of agree with Starri, but I'm in a more in between place. I don't know why you're wanting to contact this person, but rather than trying to do it psychically, maybe it could be as simple as writing them a letter saying everything you need to say. I would prefer that method myself if I want to tell them things they're not actually open to hearing. It's more for myself and my sanity than for any reaction from them though.

If you can't physically contact them for some reason, like if they're missing or in trouble, then it's probably not morally wrong to attempt it through telepathy. But if it's someone who's refusing to talk to you for whatever reason... It's just best to try to respect their wishes, like you would with regular communication.

I have been in a place where I felt like I needed to contact someone telepathically, after we'd had a bad argument and we weren't talking anymore. I did try it in a meditation, but I don't think we had any positive messages for each other at that point. I had an easier time once I started to focus on my ability to let it go.

So I guess from my limited experience, I have to echo what others have said- it's best and most likely to work with someone you're close with, and have a positive relationship with. I've had 'shared' dream experiences with some very close friends, in which we were in the exact same dream at the same time. But we weren't trying to make that happen, so I don't know if that helps. I agree with GoTH that mothers are a good test subject, because the bond with your mother is generally very strong.

Margo9023

Hi!

I've tried this before and it was working. I saw highway signs moving extremely fast past me. I panicked and woke up. Darn! : (

Along with what everyone else said about white light and meditating I asked the person 3x and then determined their answer before visiting their space. hope that helps.

Luv & Peace,
Margo

WolfSwan

There is a big difference between invading someone's psychic energy without their permission, and meditating with an intent to ask their guides and yours to communicate. This is basically sending a message to a higher self to meet in a higher vibrationary space so you can exchange and dialogue without the issues that might arise on the earth plane. If it's not in the other persons best interest your guides and theirs wouldn't let the meeting occur. You just need to come at it from a place of pure intention and an open heart.

Dyaa

Thank you all for your replies and recommendations! :)

Reincar-Nation

Here's an idea, i only just kind of thought if it then but sort if based on something i heard.
As you are going to sleep imagine yourself knocking at their front door for as long as you can before nodding off, maybe in your dream they will answer, maybe they won't, that kind of takes out the element of intrusion. If they don't want to answer they probably won't...