The cards are clear..but nothing happens.

Hearted

I have a question..hope i will find the answer here.
My relationship is over for 3,5 months now.
I have been calling several tarot/lenormand readers/ mediums. They all tell me that my ex wil contact me. They got nothing te lose because they also can tell me my ex will not return. I dont think they lie about the cards they pick.
What i do find strange is they all tell me whitin 2 or 3 weeks he will contact. But the weeks go by and he still is not returned.
What is it about the cards when they all tell the same story but nothing happens? I also asked this question to several mediums trough phone and they say: time is difficult, but the essence of the cards is he will return.

Am i being lied to?

uraszz

I have a question..hope i will find the answer here.
My relationship is over for 3,5 months now.
I have been calling several tarot/lenormand readers/ mediums. They all tell me that my ex wil contact me. They got nothing te lose because they also can tell me my ex will not return. I dont think they lie about the cards they pick.
What i do find strange is they all tell me whitin 2 or 3 weeks he will contact. But the weeks go by and he still is not returned.
What is it about the cards when they all tell the same story but nothing happens? I also asked this question to several mediums trough phone and they say: time is difficult, but the essence of the cards is he will return.

Am i being lied to?

Are these people that you ask for readings people that you trust? Finding a reader that can really answer your readings in an honest and relatable manner is a hard and long process

Yes they might be lying to you and that is the frank truth but time is truly a complex and tricky matter, one that I rarely touch on in my readings

My suggestion would be to keep on looking for a suitable reader or read for yourself

Sincerely

-uraszz

Barleywine

I've never been happy with the usual methods of timing events either, so I created my own timing spread. It requires you to do a little work: picking a significator for the event or using the outcome card from a previous spread you want more insight on, and then selecting what you think is the most reasonable timeframe to work with. If you choose "weeks" and the significator shows up in the second or third position, within two or three weeks could be indicated; but if it shows up in the twelfth position, "within 12 weeks" would be more likely. If "weeks" seems unrealistic, you could use a scale of "months." The last step is to fine-tune it to see whether the event would fall near the beginning or the end of the period.

I posted it here as "Barley's Timing Spread if you're interested in trying it.

DownUnderNZer

I think at the time a reading is done - the cards reflect what is going on and only a piece of the puzzle is shown really. And....it all comes down to the reader as well.

Nothing is ever set in stone except death and taxes and there are no guarantees when it comes to "predictive".

How many readers do you need to keep asking just for reassurance?

Will power and natural occurrences always have a hand in a reading etc. When it comes to the "other persons" will power" and "feelings"- no one has control over that. Not a reader nor you.

Maybe it is time to start letting go and asking different types of questions and taking a rest from asking the same ones over and over.

I am really surprised some have not given the opposite view actually.

DND :)

Hearted

Thank you all.

Barleywine thank you for the method seems very nice. But the thing is that i do not read tarit etc. I ask others if they like to help me. But when you keep hearing the seem answers from various people but nothing happens...well that's painfull.

Downunder..thank you. Yes i am suprised to..all og them keep telling me yes he will come back . Some say in 2/3 weeks. One said 2 months. One said in 3 months. One other said that see does not say anything about time because time is difficult.

I cant let go without answers...and he left angry and did not speak since.

I wish dat i would find a trustworthy person who can read for me but i just cant find.

Torann

I wish dat i would find a trustworthy person who can read for me but i just cant find.

Those people were most likely trustworthy. It is your question that is wrong. What do you want? A specific date, hour?

The only thing our cards show are TENDENCIES. It is most likely that such and so will happen. But your actions can block those tendencies. Suppose that he wanted to come back to give some answers, but you constantly keep on texting him or something...well, then he can change his mind.

See it as a weather forecast. It isn't exact science.

Hearted

Thank you for your reaction. But i did not text him, since he was gone, sure i was texting him the 5 days after he broke up, but not since. I realy did not text him or something, just crying alone.

I asked those people (not on this site): when will he contact. They all say they see us get back in a relationship. When asking when, they say "in 2/3 weeks".
I know the cards are just tools and not facts. But i just was wonfering how various people say the same things but i see nothing happening.
..not wanting to push things..but just wondering.

Torann

Thank you for your reaction. But i did not text him, since he was gone, sure i was texting him the 5 days after he broke up, but not since. I realy did not text him or something, just crying alone.

I asked those people (not on this site): when will he contact. They all say they see us get back in a relationship. When asking when, they say "in 2/3 weeks".
I know the cards are just tools and not facts. But i just was wonfering how various people say the same things but i see nothing happening.
..not wanting to push things..but just wondering.

problem is with cards that the more you ask the same question... the more unreliable the answers become. I know, i've been there many many many times. :) That's the reason I don't read my own cards anymore.

Just try to let go and focus on something else (positive) and just maybe... when you least expect it...

goeie moed!

Hearted

Aha thanks waardeer het!

Thanks you all.

CosmicBeing

These questions are hard to answer... will x contact me? Will x & I reconnect? etc. All because these things can change very quickly. They are vulnerable to the tides of emotions and perspectives. These psychics can all be right it just can be your ex has change their mind.

Alternatively this ex might want to contact you...but the question is...does this person truly have the will to act on the desire.

If he hasn't spoken to you in 5 months.. it's best to move on and hopefully one day you can find closure on your own or 1/2/3/etc. years from now this ex will be willing to bring better understanding to the reason it didn't work out.