Meditations love life

Awkward.turtle91

Couldn't sleep have to be up at half 4

Sighs insomnia!

So I meditated on my love life and I asked when it would happen

I saw a vase & a key 🔑. Which I feel means that things are blooming and secrets are about to revel them selfs.

A turtle 🐢 - which I feel means it will be slow but steady progress

Numbers (in funky writings) like gothic writing it looked like the number 30 so maybe in 39 days?

Groups of people having fun - maybe a party or that's how I meet them?

Maple leaves - Fall?

So i think it's blooming and I'll find out something in 30 days, near fall (Halloween? Maybe) regarding what's going on.

Any other opinions?

don710

The vase and key combo are interesting. Is the vase open at the top or does it have a lid?

Keys usually aren't used to open vases, so it could mean you have an opportunity that can be unlocked but its not the opportunity thats in front of you? (The turtle supports this. Like it could be saying, "slow down, you haven't made it to the door yet")

Also, if the vase is open, all you have to do is peer into it to see whats inside. If there's a lid that needs to be removed, it could mean that while the opportunity could be revealed, it requires you do the revealing. Pulling back the lid creates exposure, so very much cracking a code or revealing a secret of some kind. And its yours for the finding cuz it hasn't been locked away, its out in the open!

Very interesting meditation. I'm curious about the 30 and its relevance.

CosmicBeing

Couldn't sleep have to be up at half 4

Sighs insomnia!

So I meditated on my love life and I asked when it would happen

I saw a vase & a key ��. Which I feel means that things are blooming and secrets are about to revel them selfs.

A turtle �� - which I feel means it will be slow but steady progress

Numbers (in funky writings) like gothic writing it looked like the number 30 so maybe in 39 days?

Groups of people having fun - maybe a party or that's how I meet them?

Maple leaves - Fall?

So i think it's blooming and I'll find out something in 30 days, near fall (Halloween? Maybe) regarding what's going on.

Any other opinions?

You might find the perfect person for you by the age 30 if you are 30 years old or under the age of 30.

I wonder if the Vase means to hold something.

Key might mean access, answer, or secret.

Turtle could be slow, or could be taking about their mating habits. Unlike many birds and mammals, turtles are not known to form pair bonds or cohesive social groups, and neither sex provides parental care beyond nesting

Groups of people having fun....could be saying you'll meet the person when you are the most calm, when you are the most relax/having fun, or in a group setting.

Maple Leaves can mean Fall, maybe the person is from a place where Maple leaves are very popular/big part of the culture.

To me I think it's telling you more that you have to dig deep (vase) and discover more (key) about who you are before you can pair up (turtle) and become part of a family/social group....There are over 200 species of Maple trees...kinda like there are a lot of humans on this world but we have so many different languages, cuisines, culture, and different physical feature (eye color, skin color, bone structure can vary, etc.) The 30 might be saying you'll be ready for pairing when you are the age of 30 or 30 might be something else that we are yet to know it's connection.

Just a different perspective.

Awkward.turtle91

You might find the perfect person for you by the age 30 if you are 30 years old or under the age of 30.
- I hope it's not going to take that long four and a half years single already (they can sod off, I might as well look into being a nun or something if it is 🤘🏻😂 I like Idea of the age thing but as I'm 24 I assume it means under 30

i wonder if the Vase means to hold something.

Key might mean access, answer, or secret.
-- You mean like one I've got to discover or something?

Turtle could be slow, or could be taking about their mating habits. Unlike many birds and mammals, turtles are not known to form pair bonds or cohesive social groups, and neither sex provides parental care beyond nesting
- So could this potentially start from an on off sort of situation?, i like the idea of it being slow I thought it was slow progress.

Groups of people having fun....could be saying you'll meet the person when you are the most calm, when you are the most relax/having fun, or in a group setting.

Maple Leaves can mean Fall, maybe the person is from a place where Maple leaves are very popular/big part of the culture.
That's at a festival I go to in August so maybe I'd meet someone their? Or that's where I've meet them? It's in fall also! Technically.

To me I think it's telling you more that you have to dig deep (vase) and discover more (key) about who you are before you can pair up (turtle) and become part of a family/social group
I'm not sure about that part, I'm already party of a large social group and I know who I am! :)
.There are over 200 species of Maple trees...kinda like there are a lot of humans on this world but we have so many different languages, cuisines, culture, and different physical feature (eye color, skin color, bone structure can vary, etc.) The 30 might be saying you'll be ready for pairing when you are the age of 30 or 30 might be something else that we are yet to know it's connection.
I like the idea of that where I go it's all about the folke culture so, it attracts different people all over, I think I like the age thing rather then the pairing thing.

Just a different perspective.[/QUOTE]

Awkward.turtle91

The vase and key combo are interesting. Is the vase open at the top or does it have a lid?

Keys usually aren't used to open vases, so it could mean you have an opportunity that can be unlocked but its not the opportunity thats in front of you? (The turtle supports this. Like it could be saying, "slow down, you haven't made it to the door yet")
I like this idea, kinda like someone. Saying stop and be patient give it a few more days etc.

Also, if the vase is open, all you have to do is peer into it to see whats inside. If there's a lid that needs to be removed, it could mean that while the opportunity could be revealed, it requires you do the revealing. Pulling back the lid creates exposure, so very much cracking a code or revealing a secret of some kind. And its yours for the finding cuz it hasn't been locked away, its out in the open!
Woah man too deep! Over thinking it lol it was a regular base open, maybe I'll do that tonight ;-) peer inside.

Very interesting meditation. I'm curious about the 30 and its relevance.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious also! :-( I'll check my tarot on that!

CosmicBeing

I really don't know...just was giving alternative views.

Maybe Vase + key indicates you having to dig deep to discover what you really need from a relationship vs what you desire.

There was this booked called "The Bell Jar"....it's still quite popular. Sylvia Plath

I believe the Bell Jar symbolize a feeling of being trapped, suffocated, Almost like a butterfly in a jar. It was original meant to indicate women who had trouble breaking free of the norms of what a woman's role was for 100's/1,000's of years in our culture.

It could mean the same things for you considering you saw a key with it... You might be having to break free of whatever is holding you back.

Maybe 30 is just a date of a month....

Could be September 30th, October 30th, or November 30th.

August I don't think is considered Fall....
The astronomical fall (Northern Hemisphere) 2016 begins on
Thursday, September 22
and ends on
Tuesday, December 20

Maybe the person you fall for is of the age 30.

You would know best what these symbols mean considering it's all symbolic. What a Jar means to me may mean something totally different from you.

You could also check your tarot as you were planning. I think you can find love the next question is....enriching & long lasting?

Awkward.turtle91

Sorry I'm not being rude, I just had an hours sleep and I had to be up for work at 4 am.

So if I sounded it apologies, that's not my game.

I know!
I like what you've said recently about the key and the vase, that seems to make sense ansd relate. Especially when you said about feeling trapped and stuff!

YES! And yes on the second bit! I used to be socially awkward but now I'm not so much!

I'm not 100% about the dates!

And checking tarot or more meditation I'm not sure which is best!
X

CosmicBeing

Sorry I'm not being rude, I just had an hours sleep and I had to be up for work at 4 am.

So if I sounded it apologies, that's not my game.

I know!
I like what you've said recently about the key and the vase, that seems to make sense ansd relate. Especially when you said about feeling trapped and stuff!

YES! And yes on the second bit! I used to be socially awkward but now I'm not so much!

I'm not 100% about the dates!

And checking tarot or more meditation I'm not sure which is best!
X
Happy some of my alternative views of the images were helpful. You didn't sound rude to me.

I think Tarot may be helpful but I would pair the tarot with an oracle deck. So say you pulled 4 tarot cards....pull 1 oracle card for each tarot card (=4)

If you know how to do a Grand Tableau...you could do a year Grand tableau on love and see what it shows for the next 12 months.

If you want to meditate more you could do that or something else you can do is before you go to bed focus on what answers you want and your dreams might give you a message (subconscious mind)

Awkward.turtle91

Happy some of my alternative views of the images were helpful. You didn't sound rude to me.

I think Tarot may be helpful but I would pair the tarot with an oracle deck. So say you pulled 4 tarot cards....pull 1 oracle card for each tarot card (=4)

If you know how to do a Grand Tableau...you could do a year Grand tableau on love and see what it shows for the next 12 months.
<-- I think you might be right on the tarot thing because I tried meditating again and I got 25 lol so maybe their dates?

It was Helpful, ,could you do the same with the oracle for a 12 card spread? How would it work with Lenormand?

If you want to meditate more you could do that or something else you can do is before you go to bed focus on what answers you want and your dreams might give you a message (subconscious mind)

That's a sound idea, I like that I think if the tarot doesn't bring me clarity that's what I will do!

Xx

CosmicBeing

<-- I think you might be right on the tarot thing because I tried meditating again and I got 25 lol so maybe their dates?

It was Helpful, ,could you do the same with the oracle for a 12 card spread? How would it work with Lenormand?

That's a sound idea, I like that I think if the tarot doesn't bring me clarity that's what I will do!

Xx

Well for the 12 months oracle... You can have it focus on love and pull 1 card for each month.

So what will be the theme of my love life for each month out of 12 month period. Pull one for October, November, December (2016), Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, August, September (2017).

Choose the oracle you want to work with that you feel is straightforward and down to earth. I would avoid decks that are very spiritual because it be a harder deck to make predictions with.

The Grand tableau is type of lenormand spread... http://www.cafelenormand.com/lenormand-grand-tableau/

It's 36 cards laid over 36 houses. It's a good practice to have it just might be a huge learning curve for you if you never practice that form of lenormand spread readings.