3 card Readings CLOSED

OnOrionsBelt

I have been feeling all sorts of things lately, lonely and isolated is one of them, but other days I feel fab and loved. Its just a weird time for me at the moment, emotional rollercoaster for no clear reason.

Then perhaps it's not so much about him, as it is about you. You aren't being yourself right now, you're feeling all sorts of ways, up and down. And despite all that, this person will help you feel better and not alone. What are your thoughts?

cherryberry

Then perhaps it's not so much about him, as it is about you. You aren't being yourself right now, you're feeling all sorts of ways, up and down. And despite all that, this person will help you feel better and not alone. What are your thoughts?

That sounds like him! He is very sensitive and sweet. I had bad news 2 days ago and he noticed something was up and was so sweet to help me and make me feel better.

Jdance

May I choose L? (is it laundry? that is all i have been doing today HA)

What can I do to help shift the way the current energy is between L and myself?

Long time friend.. I'm feeling a little concerned about him.

Thanks!

linad

Hi Linad, welcome to the forum. I see this is your first post. I just want to make sure you know you must leave feedback once you receive your reading. Are you willing to do that?

Good Morning and thank you for wellcoming me.Of course I will give feedback

OnOrionsBelt

3 card Readings OPEN

May I choose L? (is it laundry? that is all i have been doing today HA)

What can I do to help shift the way the current energy is between L and myself?

Long time friend.. I'm feeling a little concerned about him.

Thanks!

Laundry was K & N. Get started & check. Made particularly adventurous today as the dryer would not come on. Click click and nothing. I still washed a great deal of stuff and hung it up around.

L was make a detailed excel sheet for a client and email it. That took a while!

Ring + Crossroads+ Child

There was a strong bond. But now it's uncertain. And starting over is uncertain. I think there were some head games played or being played. Something you can do to shift the energy would be to work on the union you have. I don't have info so I'm unsure if you're wanting to be closer or away from this person. So either you need to spend more time or you need to be apart. Seen by the Ring card

Bonny

Crossroads + stork + letter

There are several different things (possibilities) they know/say. These are all things you expect them to say/know. I suppose because it's a community, if one person knows something and shares it then now all know.

Thanks Empress,

Not too sure how to take this as I don't have any expectation. We didn't share with others about us... Bless , b :)

Jdance

Laundry was K & N. Get started & check. Made particularly adventurous today as the dryer would not come on. Click click and nothing. I still washed a great deal of stuff and hung it up around.

L was make a detailed excel sheet for a client and email it. That took a while!

Ring + Crossroads+ Child

There was a strong bond. But now it's uncertain. And starting over is uncertain. I think there were some head games played or being played. Something you can do to shift the energy would be to work on the union you have. I don't have info so I'm unsure if you're wanting to be closer or away from this person. So either you need to spend more time or you need to be apart. Seen by the Ring card

Thanks yes correct on past definately strong bond. Now don't know. You pose the same question I do. I'm not sure if it should open again or close. The mystery continues!

Nello

Hello, I'm new. Are you still wanting questions or did you get that list complete! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genna

May I choose R? My work please.
Love and Light Genna

OnOrionsBelt

Hello, I'm new. Are you still wanting questions or did you get that list complete! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I choose R? My work please.
Love and Light Genna

I completed everything except U. I gave up on U!!
I'll open a new thread soon.