telepathy experiment for one person

Persimmon

telepathy experiment

Hello :)

I would like to try something new that I have never done before so that I can get some feedback. I am looking for one person, who will be able to give full feedback within a day or two of me posting the reading.

I would like to try telepathy and speaking to the unconscious mind. I would need your first name for this. You can PM this is you don't want to post it publically.

I will try asking your mind a few questions, and then will let you know what replies I get/answers I get from your unconscious mind. You can then tell me if any of the answers I picked up are true/makes sense to you or if they are completely off base.

You can choose the 2 questions :) But remember they must be something you can confirm the answers to, so it is not for predictions about the future, rather how you feel about things currently.

I'll also let you know what it looks like visually inside your mind.

Remember this is practice, as I have not tried before, so I don't know if it will be accurate or not.

Anyhow... anyone up for this experiment? Just looking for one person. Thank you!

GotH

ME!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Z you beat me by a fraction of a second. :D

Have fun you two..

zhadee

ME!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Z you beat me by a fraction of a second. :D

Have fun you two..

must have been the extra exclamation mark of yours :p

Persimmon

Haha wow that was quick!!

I will try with you both, I could do with the practice! :)

But I think I will leave it at two for now.

Zhadee if you PM me your first name and your 2 questions that would be great.

I should have this posted by tomorrow.

GotH I will PM you once I have completed Zhadee's reading so we can go from there if you are still interested.

Persimmon

reading experiment

Hi Zhadee,

I tried! Here is my attempt...

Do you have dark hair? Black or darkest brown? I thought I saw an image of you with very dark hair.

Inside your mind I was shown a scene a bit like one of those old clock repair shops that you see in animated programmes - a room with lot of clocks and other objects all over the walls and ceiling, some with sprogs hanging out, in various states of dis-repair. Looking at this scene I felt like your mind has to multitask and you are always thinking of many, many different things at the same time. Your mind is focusing on many different things that need to be solved or concentrated on, and it feels a bit chaotic, but you manage to do this nonetheless, all in the nick of time! You solve problems and find ways of working out how to do things/proceed with things that need to be completed in your life.

On to the questions...

What do I like most about my job?

I heard: "The people"

When I tried to press you to explain more what you meant, I was less clear in hearing the answer but I was given the feeling that you may enjoy helping people within your job position/role, you enjoy that it gives you to opportunity to help other people and this particular aspect makes you happy.

What is the connection to X? (I have omitted this person's name for privacy)

I heard "He's my friend"

I then tried to get more information about this..

I felt that he and you are both friends but you personally have sensed on an energetic level that he has stronger feelings for you than friendship, and you also feel attracted to him, but he never says anything about liking you more than friends, so it leaves you feeling strange because on a 'feeling' level you can sense that there is a deeper connection with him, but he never says a word about this, so you and he just carry on being around each other as friends. But there is always that odd energy around you both, which leaves you feeling a bit confused as to why he never says or does anything to indicate that he feels more for you. It's kind of a stalemate situation- he doesn't give anything away, so you don't say anything either and you just carry on being platonic friends.

Thanks for being my first guinea pig! Any feedback would be much appreciated :)

Persimmon

I have received my feedback via PM from Zhadee and am now moving to to GotH's reading :)

zhadee

I have received my feedback via PM from Zhadee and am now moving to to GotH's reading :)

I answered the private detailis in the PM :) now let's move on to the public area...

Hi Zhadee,

I tried! Here is my attempt...

Inside your mind I was shown a scene a bit like one of those old clock repair shops that you see in animated programmes - a room with lot of clocks and other objects all over the walls and ceiling, some with sprogs hanging out, in various states of dis-repair. Looking at this scene I felt like your mind has to multitask and you are always thinking of many, many different things at the same time. Your mind is focusing on many different things that need to be solved or concentrated on, and it feels a bit chaotic, but you manage to do this nonetheless, all in the nick of time! You solve problems and find ways of working out how to do things/proceed with things that need to be completed in your life.

I like that image, and it is of course very charming.
There are several things in my life that have been there for a very long time: card reading, astrology, Bach Remedies, creating massage oils from essential oils, spirits, magic, long lost friends & lovers, my family, my past, languages, travels, witchcraft, gardening... my focus wanders along these things, in and out. I never fully mastered any of these arts, but they are the little things that need a lot of care.
I am not a very 'modern' person - never in my life have I written a SMS, I don't have a cell phone, I don't have a car. I like to walk, I use my bike, and if I have to travel I'd take a train though I think I also like to fly. Anything that allows me to retreat into my inner world, where I can think about things. Sometimes I suddenly understand a problem, sometimes I find a solution. I may sit and do nothing, for 5 or 6 hours, just doing nothing but sit and have my mind taking turns. And then all of a sudden, like a watch starts to tick again because I turned one of the tiny cogwheels, there is understanding.

On to the questions...

What do I like most about my job?

I heard: "The people"

When I tried to press you to explain more what you meant, I was less clear in hearing the answer but I was given the feeling that you may enjoy helping people within your job position/role, you enjoy that it gives you to opportunity to help other people and this particular aspect makes you happy.

Though I'd never say I am actually helping any of my clients - does it help them to feel better when I wash them from head to toe? Some of them then look at me, and give me a quizzical look, and sometimes I understand that they are quite aware what is going on. Would I think for just a fraction of a second that they are too stupid to wash themselves, I swear that'll make them really angry. :)
But I do like my clients just the way they are - a demented person never lies. They let you know what's going on, they respond to my mood, and if they don't like me - well, that does hurt. I like it when they like me because this shows I am doing a good job. I don't mind at all when they become angry with me. I get them out of bed far too early, the water is always too wet, and the way we have to take is always too long. And it makes me really happy when Mr L points his finger at me and says... I have seen you before. Yes, you have seen me before, and it is great that you remember me.
My mother is rather unhappy that I chose this profession. It took me many years to stop thinking I am a loser just because I did not manage to study and get a decent job. But no job has sweeter clients than mine.
They are like unique watches, very old, and you don't get any replacement parts to make them young, healthy, and strong again.
But each one of them may glow in a very pretty light... I never got along with children, but I can fall in love with an old man, or lady.

What is the connection to X? (I have omitted this person's name for privacy)

I heard "He's my friend"

I then tried to get more information about this..

I felt that he and you are both friends but you personally have sensed on an energetic level that he has stronger feelings for you than friendship, and you also feel attracted to him, but he never says anything about liking you more than friends, so it leaves you feeling strange because on a 'feeling' level you can sense that there is a deeper connection with him, but he never says a word about this, so you and he just carry on being around each other as friends. But there is always that odd energy around you both, which leaves you feeling a bit confused as to why he never says or does anything to indicate that he feels more for you. It's kind of a stalemate situation- he doesn't give anything away, so you don't say anything either and you just carry on being platonic friends.

Thanks for being my first guinea pig! Any feedback would be much appreciated :)

Good grief - he is my friend, and I do miss him terribly.
I have not met anybody like him before, nobody ever sparked such a flame inside of me and yet I did not give in to that feeling because of him being a friend. Being with him made me feel good, happy being no one but myself, and just sitting next to him was bliss.

But he lives in another country. He does not reply to my mails, and by now I feel ashamed of having sent them at all because he never made a move towards me. I start to believe that all of this was only inside my head, a figment of my vivid imagination, and I try hard to move on.
Returning to the little watchmaker's shop, where now a new watch is sitting on the table. Broken, and pretty, and not making it tictac again puts me into despair.

Thank you very much for your reading. It resonated on a very deep level with me :heart:

Persimmon

Thank you Zhadee, I'm so glad you enjoyed the reading :)

I have just completed GotH reading:

As I went into your mind/your head, visually I was shown the whole bottom part of this place I was in was a soft light blue sea lapping back and forth, looking very calm and peaceful.

I then asked your questions...

1. What kinds of things move me in a positive direction?

I heard "goals" and I tried to press for more information, and I felt that you having and making goals to move towards is something that helps you to move in a positive direction. You work best when you have set goals for yourself. I then heard "stars" and when I pressed for more information I felt that your mind was telling me that you work best when you move alongside universes energy- I feel much like the sea image, you move with the ebb and flow of the universal energy tides and astrological energies/influences, so as to capitalise of particular periods of good energy/beneficial opportunities, energies, etc, you move alongside these so things flow better for you and your life.

I then heard "sunshine" and "sun" and I felt that you feel your best in sunny weather, you feel more energised and good within yourself, you are suited best to a sunny climate.

2. And what kinds of things move me in a negative direction?

I heard "Bad people" I feel that you don't like being around negative people, people who like to bring others down through their words, whether it be very pessimistic people with a very pessimistic outlook on life, as well as people who like to bring others down by saying subtle little things to try to make people feel like they can't achieve anything, the kind that chip away at others self esteem in subtle ways with words to try to undermine them mentally - these people enjoy making people feel like they do, misery loves company and all that! - I feel you have a low tolerance for these kinds of people and you try to avoid having them in your life and social circles as much as possible.

Another thing I heard was "people who can't make up their mind"

I felt that you have had to wait on people to make up their minds in situations before and you really don't like being held at a standstill while they make up their mind/make a decision about something - you want to get going and it frustrates you when you have to wait for people to decide what they want to do/are going to do.

I kind of also got the feeling that you may have had one or two specific people you were thinking of but when I suggested this your mind got real silent and refused to answer, felt a bit like stubborn energy, like you just clammed up and really didn't want to tell me if there was a particular person who had frustrated you a lot about the not making up their mind about something and kept you waiting.

Any feedback would be great, thank you x