Looking for 1 patient sitter

think

That's such an amazing picture BrightEye. Says so much! Such a talent.

celticnoodle

Beautiful drawing as usual, Brighteye!

BrightEye

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

As you can see, this has taken me a week to do and would normally take me longer, with other projects as well as work. So I'm just doing this one reading for now. If I feel like doing another one at some point, I'll post here.

Eva4

Bright Eye, this drawing took my breath away. It has an ethereal, dream-like feel to it. Very beautiful and haunting at the same time. Thank you for all the heart and soul you put into this reading. You definitely have a gift. I have left some feedback for you below (with some of the more personal details in PM). Again, this was something different and I thank you for giving me the chance to experience it. :)

So this turned out to be quite a busy drawing. I was surprised to see so many figures turn up for such a simple question. But just judging from the amount of people (and animals) in the drawing: do you usually meet J in a public place or at work where there are lots of other people around, possibly watching you curiously? This might make it difficult for you to approach him.

It does look busy, lol, no doubt. I love it. With the nature elements, I feel you've expressed the overall theme of the relationship. I feel this is the very essence of J. I met him once I started getting outside more often. I started walking at the park, working on my laptop outside, and I went back to having a small garden in the backyard; painting. I would actually be exercising when we'd meet by chance. At the time, I was motivated to get fit and healthy and let nature be part of the healing process for me.

When meeting J, I got the impression that he had a connection with animals. I will PM you the details of our encounter, but for now, I am going to say yes, we did meet outdoors and after a while, I realized that maybe this raised curiosity in others. I have a feeling one woman, whose approached me twice, is curious about the whole thing (she's spoken with J before).

The general atmosphere and location in the drawing is one of convention, perhaps an institution, like a school, ministry, or university. You can see two windows and a Christ-like figure in the background. This could literally mean religion, a context that frames your relationship with J at the moment, or generally social parameters and conventions (e.g. you may not be or feel free to approach him or each other). The windows in the back are the light source of the picture and all the figures are bathed in the light that streams in.

I think the religion aspect is a literal one. I noticed the figure of J stands very close to the Christ figure and church window. First few times that I saw him, I got the impression he had a strong connection to his faith, which is most likely Christianity (maybe Baptist, Mormon?). If this is the case, I don't think he'd be too happy if he knew about my card-throwing practices. This has created some apprehension/conflict for me but is not the main reason why I have held back. Again, I've PMed you about the 'convention' and how that might be an issue, especially for him.

There is a dynamic-looking female figure in the middle foreground, next to the deer. She is looking very surprised and she is focusing either on the light or the Christ figure. In front of her between her and the bendy armless statue with the weird head is what looks like a child bishop. The armlessness of the statue and the religious context of the composition here makes me think you somehow feel restricted by either the locality or the social context and you don't feel comfortable approaching J (who may be the casual looking figure with his hands in his pockets at the back?).

The woman in the foreground with her hair tied back reminded me of myself. I have PMed you some details about my thoughts on the child bishop.

That would definitely be the J guy standing in the background with his hands in his pockets. He is very confident in the way he carries himself. ;)

Then you have the large female figure in the centre of the drawing who is looking at the bird. The bird seems to be speaking to her. The deer too is looking almost wistfully at the bird, so the bird may be your key to solving the issue. Birds can mimic human speech but don't really know what they're saying. However, they do understand us and communicate with us in a genuine way (though not in the form of human speech).

My guess is if you want to approach J, who in the drawing does look very approachable, almost waiting, lingering, I think, to be approached in the background there, you have to choose an unconventional approach, think outside the box. I'm not sure what that might be but you are encouraged to take the initiative and do something to catch his attention.

Let me know what you see and whether my reading makes sense?

The nature elements in the drawing could be the key to understanding what brought him into my life and where things might have hit a snag. I agree the bird is symbolic of communication, and the deer might represent nature. The bird might be saying to give a communicative (indirect) cue or signal of some type.

I eventually let fear of rejection get in the way and my connection with nature was lost. Once that happened, J was nowhere to be found. So I think you are right about me making the next move. I need to get back in touch with that side of myself and perhaps there might be something of an encounter again hopefully!

Overall, the reading was very accurate in its assessment and the insight confirms what I need to do. Yes, the reading resonated beautifully. I am definitely saving this one no matter the outcome. :)

BrightEye

Thank you for the detailed feedback, Eva, and for the pm with additional information. I'm glad the drawing appealed to you and the reading was meaningful.

Thank you for sitting and I wish you all the best with this.

BrightEye

Reopened for one more sitter. Please read opening post of this thread.

littlethings

HI BrightEye I would love to be your next sitter. :)

A general reading would be great.

BrightEye

Reading for littlethings

A general reading would be great.

So I didn't get along with the full detail pencil drawing and was about to give up. But then I tried my usual method, i.e. doing a background of watercolour that I rub into the paper with my hands. Joan Miro did that with his 'Constellations' series, and I like it.

The colours suggested the shape of a woman in the middle, the contours of which I subsequently worked out in pencil. I see a woman on tiptoe like a ballet dancer. She is wearing fancy shoes, which struck me. She is all energy, ready to spin. There are what looks like arrows piercing her chest, like arrows of love, but it energises her rather than doing the opposite as you might expect.

I feel you are on the cusp of something important. And you seem to be all geared up for it. I can't see what it is but it's going to hit you in a big way, and positively.