Looking for 1 patient sitter

littlethings

So I didn't get along with the full detail pencil drawing and was about to give up. But then I tried my usual method, i.e. doing a background of watercolour that I rub into the paper with my hands. Joan Miro did that with his 'Constellations' series, and I like it.

The colours suggested the shape of a woman in the middle, the contours of which I subsequently worked out in pencil. I see a woman on tiptoe like a ballet dancer. She is wearing fancy shoes, which struck me. She is all energy, ready to spin. There are what looks like arrows piercing her chest, like arrows of love, but it energises her rather than doing the opposite as you might expect.

I feel you are on the cusp of something important. And you seem to be all geared up for it. I can't see what it is but it's going to hit you in a big way, and positively.

Hi BrightEye,

Thank you so much for the beautiful painting and for the reading. :)

The arrows to the heart are very interesting. Four years ago, I was diagnosed with serious health issues involving my heart. Between family and loved ones, my doctors and a trial and error period of finding the right combination of drugs, I feel like I'm finally coming out on the other side of it. I feel like I've been "on hold" during this whole process. My health has stabilized now, so I'm starting to feel like I'm ready to jump back in again.

Your reading sounds very optimistic, and it has given me hope that I can finally move forward again. It's very exciting!

I'm going to sit with all you've given me, and see what else may come up. :)

Thank you again. I very much appreciate it. :heart:

BrightEye

i would like to offer another one of these. Anyone interested?

PeopleWillBeYou

Hello. I been wanted to join this thread of yours. :)

May I? If so, what should I know regarding my connection to E.L.W.? I hope that is okay to ask.

Thank you.

BrightEye

Hello. I been wanted to join this thread of yours. :)

May I? If so, what should I know regarding my connection to E.L.W.? I hope that is okay to ask.

Thank you.

Yes, you are my next sitter. Will take me a few days.

WolfSwan

Hi BrightEye just wondering if you are still open? If so, may I sit? Many thanks :)

A general reading would work, or any insight you can get into my planned move to Scotland in the early new year would be excellent!

BrightEye

Hi BrightEye just wondering if you are still open? If so, may I sit? Many thanks :)

A general reading would work, or any insight you can get into my planned move to Scotland in the early new year would be excellent!

I'm closed to new sitters for the moment but if I decide to reopen, you are welcome to sit with any question.

BrightEye

what should I know regarding my connection to E.L.W.?

What struck me immediately about the two of you here was that he seems to be very much and Emperor type. He wants you to be his, and I think his gesture confirms that. I also think that he feels it's his duty to look after you and be the 'man'. Whereas you (the figure on the left) are a little uncomfortable with all of this. I feel you need space to breath and you don't seem to get it with ELW.

The two figures in the drawing seem to be focused on each other's heads and so maybe communication or whatever is logical and practical, but the focus of the drawing is actually the woman's body. This makes me think that both need to give more attention to sensuality. Stop thinking and start listening to your bodies or the chemistry between you.

You seem to be very compatible deep down. The figures 'fit' together like jigsaw pieces. There is no space or gap or distance between them. You just have to figure out the best way to make it work.

Let me know what you think?

PeopleWillBeYou

What struck me immediately about the two of you here was that he seems to be very much and Emperor type. He wants you to be his, and I think his gesture confirms that. I also think that he feels it's his duty to look after you and be the 'man'. Whereas you (the figure on the left) are a little uncomfortable with all of this. I feel you need space to breath and you don't seem to get it with ELW.

The two figures in the drawing seem to be focused on each other's heads and so maybe communication or whatever is logical and practical, but the focus of the drawing is actually the woman's body. This makes me think that both need to give more attention to sensuality. Stop thinking and start listening to your bodies or the chemistry between you.

You seem to be very compatible deep down. The figures 'fit' together like jigsaw pieces. There is no space or gap or distance between them. You just have to figure out the best way to make it work.

Let me know what you think?

Wow! I want to say that you are very very talented! I love the drawing very very much! Most of the things you mentioned makes so much sense to me, and the drawing tells the story.

What's funny to me is the Emperor part, I also had a feeling that he was protective of me. When I be around him, I have this safe feeling from him, as if he is looking out for me. I liked that feeling alot. Also when you say uncomfortable, I can think of many reasons why I would feel uncomfortable..I'm nervous most of the time, I'm scared as well.. I'm kinda awkward when I'm close to people.. especially someone I like. I'm not sure that he wants me to be his (can't confirm it yet) lol, but most of what you wrote makes so much sense here.

Yes, communication is very much important to use. I love talking and so does he. The body image, makes me think of the both of being attracted to each other? lol I feel attracted to him, but I try to deny it in a way.. , I think that drawing is saying that we may both want to be physical *cough*.

Wow, the last part make sense.. but to confirm with what you're saying, are you saying that we may be both compatible, like we are the missing piece to the other half of each other? (hard to explain) I felt that before, like we can get along so well because we have things in common.. it's actually pretty cool. :)

Thank you so much for this! You actually confirmed things that I had in mind. You are gifted! also Happy Thanksgiving!

celticnoodle

BrightEye, had to post before I finish reading this thread. I only just saw the picture you did for Littlethings, and I love the colors and all you drew there! They just feel so warm and gentle and loving when I look at it. Now, off to read and see the picture you did for Peoplewillbeyou. :)