Looking for 1 patient sitter

celticnoodle

Oh, the pic for peoplewillbeyou is also great!

The figures in this picture you drew show how attracted they are to each other physically and with the color purple around them, you can see the 'magic' they share with each other, as is symbolic of this color. Also I can see where you can sense him as an emperor, not just again because of the purple coloring but just how the figures are drawn here. He feels very 'BIG' and 'STRONG' with how he is portrayed here.

BrightEye, you are definitely VERY talented indeed! Good job. I do love to see your art. :)

BrightEye

Wow! I want to say that you are very very talented! I love the drawing very very much! Most of the things you mentioned makes so much sense to me, and the drawing tells the story.

What's funny to me is the Emperor part, I also had a feeling that he was protective of me. When I be around him, I have this safe feeling from him, as if he is looking out for me. I liked that feeling alot. Also when you say uncomfortable, I can think of many reasons why I would feel uncomfortable..I'm nervous most of the time, I'm scared as well.. I'm kinda awkward when I'm close to people.. especially someone I like. I'm not sure that he wants me to be his (can't confirm it yet) lol, but most of what you wrote makes so much sense here.

Yes, communication is very much important to use. I love talking and so does he. The body image, makes me think of the both of being attracted to each other? lol I feel attracted to him, but I try to deny it in a way.. , I think that drawing is saying that we may both want to be physical *cough*.

Wow, the last part make sense.. but to confirm with what you're saying, are you saying that we may be both compatible, like we are the missing piece to the other half of each other? (hard to explain) I felt that before, like we can get along so well because we have things in common.. it's actually pretty cool. :)

Thank you so much for this! You actually confirmed things that I had in mind. You are gifted! also Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for the feedback. In relationship readings, it's often difficult for me to tell how long/ if at all couples have been together. Perhaps I should have asked. But you seemed very together.

What I meant by compatible is that when you look at the line that marks the contours on the right of the woman's body (right from the viewer's perspective), it's the same as the man's left. Perhaps it means you're two halves of a whole.

BrightEye

Oh, the pic for peoplewillbeyou is also great!

The figures in this picture you drew show how attracted they are to each other physically and with the color purple around them, you can see the 'magic' they share with each other, as is symbolic of this color. Also I can see where you can sense him as an emperor, not just again because of the purple coloring but just how the figures are drawn here. He feels very 'BIG' and 'STRONG' with how he is portrayed here.

BrightEye, you are definitely VERY talented indeed! Good job. I do love to see your art. :)

Thank you for both your comments and the kind words. And thanks for following my threads :)

celticnoodle

I love your threads. Your art work always makes me feel relaxed too. :)

PeopleWillBeYou

Um BrightEye, a small question I must ask. I know celticnoodle talked about the purple around me and him and I never noticed it until right after talking about it, but do you know why you used purple? :) lol

BrightEye

Um BrightEye, a small question I must ask. I know celticnoodle talked about the purple around me and him and I never noticed it until right after talking about it, but do you know why you used purple? :) lol

I don't normally choose the colours consciously. I don't really do any aspect of the drawing consciously. If I did, the technique wouldn't work. Sometimes I see the colours before I even start the drawing and then they usually have meaning. But here the colour came last. I never gave it any thought when I was reading the drawing. Purple to me means royalty and mystery. What does it mean to you?

PeopleWillBeYou

I don't normally choose the colours consciously. I don't really do any aspect of the drawing consciously. If I did, the technique wouldn't work. Sometimes I see the colours before I even start the drawing and then they usually have meaning. But here the colour came last. I never gave it any thought when I was reading the drawing. Purple to me means royalty and mystery. What does it mean to you?

Ah, I see now.. well I would agree with Celticnoodle, it could mean magic and/or something mysterious like you said.. I believe so. Thanks again!

BrightEye

WolfSwan

For this reading, I used my tried and tested technique of watercolour washes and swirls, worked out with coloured pencil. I apply random watercolour washes to the paper, let them dry, and see if any shapes suggest themselves to me. I believe that's how Joan Miro went about his 'Constellation' series.

What struck me first and what I think is the focus of the drawing is the bird (a cockatoo?) and the man in the top-centre left. The bird is sitting on the man's shoulder, but if you look closely, their outlines blur and their bodies blend in to one another. I kept wondering whether the man is you and the bird maybe a spirit guide or a beloved pet. I see from your profile you are female, but maybe this is an animus energy of yours, which you'd need for a move halfway across the world. The man and bird might also be ancestors, or both spirit guides. I get an indigenous feel from the man too, but I don't know indigenous to which part of the world In any case, man and bird are there to guide you, either as part of yourself or as guides/ancestral spirits.

In the foreground, bottom right, you can see a little bird, a fledgling or chick. I see this as you starting out on your new journey. The other two are look at you in appreciation. The fledgling is sitting on a plant with an egg-shaped bulb and to the left of that you can see an egg in an egg cup. Eggs are alchemical symbols. I think this relocation is a great new beginning for you. You will be able to realise your full potential and you are guided and protected.

The earthy colours were the first thing that came to me, before I started the drawing. So this I think also relates to the feeling of peace and groundedness I get from the drawing. All in all, I think this is very auspicious and I wish you well on your journey.

WolfSwan

For this reading, I used my tried and tested technique of watercolour washes and swirls, worked out with coloured pencil. I apply random watercolour washes to the paper, let them dry, and see if any shapes suggest themselves to me. I believe that's how Joan Miro went about his 'Constellation' series.

Firstly, OMG! This is stunning! I looooooove the colours. And you know what jumped out at me? The mid-right hand corner has a blue splotch - it actually looks like a Thistle to me - the national Scottish flower :)

What struck me first and what I think is the focus of the drawing is the bird (a cockatoo?) and the man in the top-centre left.

I had to stare for a good long while to get the man! I saw the cockatoo straight away. But I had to squint and turn my head this way and that until finally - the man was apparent!

The bird is sitting on the man's shoulder, but if you look closely, their outlines blur and their bodies blend in to one another. I kept wondering whether the man is you and the bird maybe a spirit guide or a beloved pet. I see from your profile you are female, but maybe this is an animus energy of yours, which you'd need for a move halfway across the world. The man and bird might also be ancestors, or both spirit guides. I get an indigenous feel from the man too, but I don't know indigenous to which part of the world In any case, man and bird are there to guide you, either as part of yourself or as guides/ancestral spirits.

Well! He does look indigenous. But Pictish - see the blue colouring under his eye? The sharp Roman nose. He even looks blond, which brings Viking to my mind. So...my ancestors are Vikings who came through Iceland, into the north of Scotland, down all the way to the North East of England - the Scottish Boarders. I don't have any bird pets - I'm actually a little fearful of pet cockatoos. Or birds. I like birds, I have Raven and Swan and Owl as totems that I work with...I just get freaked when they fly at you...ANYWAY! Yes, I feel they could well be spirit guides. The cockatoo doesn't mean much to me yet, but I'll look up the totem meaning of the bird.

In the foreground, bottom right, you can see a little bird, a fledgling or chick. I see this as you starting out on your new journey. The other two are look at you in appreciation. The fledgling is sitting on a plant with an egg-shaped bulb and to the left of that you can see an egg in an egg cup. Eggs are alchemical symbols. I think this relocation is a great new beginning for you. You will be able to realise your full potential and you are guided and protected.

Yes! So cute!! I can see the egg as well. Yes, I feel like this could be a big new beginning. I would love if I was protected. My family aren't supportive of me leaving and going overseas. I don't care. I feel this is the right path. I feel like things will work out. I just need to trust.

The earthy colours were the first thing that came to me, before I started the drawing. So this I think also relates to the feeling of peace and groundedness I get from the drawing. All in all, I think this is very auspicious and I wish you well on your journey.

I like the idea of groundedness going forward. It's a big move and I need to do it alone, as I have no support from family. So it's just me, my two cats and that's it! Hopefully my guides as well!!! I do hope things work out and I get the job I desire. I really hope it all comes together for the best. I love the colours, so earthy and grounding. I hope this means stability, and success.

Thanks so much, this is so stunning! Very beautiful. Very gifted. I can't imagine doing this as a divination practice! Awesome stuff, truly :)