Yes/No Tarot

CosmicBeing

Thanks! I read this in a tarot book a while back, so I can't claim credit, but it's the best method I've encountered to date.

The method I use gives like a mini reading...straight to the point. Which is good if you want something quick...

but some readings need to be more detailed while giving a yes/no reading...

I use to just read the cards and then guess a yes or no lol..I still sometime do that if I am doing like a 3 -5 card reading.

Kyxxsyxx

I don't usually do rx cards in my spreads. I've considered it, but I think they intimidate me a little bit. Haha

Kyxxsyxx

The method I use gives like a mini reading...straight to the point. Which is good if you want something quick...

I use to just read the cards and then guess a yes or no lol..I still sometime do that if I am doing like a 3 -5 card reading.

I tried your method when I got home from work. I got the ace of Wands on my fifth card. And I chose to make The Fool my 22. So, that means the hierophant is my card. So, (and don't judge me) my question was about whether or not this guy would come back to my church. That being my question, I thought the hierophant was an interesting card to read. Thoughts?

Sztar

I like my method for a quick y/n with a bit of detail. I've been using it for a few years now with relatively good success, Although admittedly, if I had a more complicated question, I probably wouldn't phrase it as a y/n question.