Robins and black birds

Awkward.turtle91

I hadn't thought much of it until now but I was on the way home the other day and I saw three black birds sitting on a hedge.

They stopped and I stopped and we all looked at each other, I took a moment to capture the beauty of them as it's a rare sight to see them up close. I looked at them as they were on different sides two were on the left one was on the right. We usually have them in our back garden you see on just jumping around. This was on the way home from work/the shops last weekend I believe.

on the way to work I've been seeing robins (brown bird red chests at 5 am for the past two weeks now), flying past the alley way I walk down. As soon as I enter it, the first week one was sat on the floor.

I wonder if the robin is a loved one coming down to say hello?, or telling me that the truth will come or eventually because I'm allowing to let go of drama and realesse the past a bit more?.

The black bird I wonder if they're telling me I need to move forward and be more aware that I can change.

celticnoodle

Well, if the robin and black birds are bringing you a message, I can tell you what is the accepted message of each. Keep in mind that symbolically, ALL birds are messengers, but generally each different bird can also carry a different message.

So, with the robin, generally they are a bird of spring time, and so they symbolize new beginnings, happiness, joy and also are a reminder to us to laugh, live and love happily. Robins are also suppose to remind us to be mindful of our words. (in other words--don't be cruel with your words to others).

Now, as for the blackbird. I love the message/symbolism of this bird! This bird is generally thought of as being symbolic of magic and secrets. They are suppose to be a symbol of communicating with spirits and also with foretelling the future. These birds are also the birds that love to play jokes on you. They can mimic other birds and may sing beautifully like another bird. These are also the birds that may bring you shiny things--(like nails, quarters, etc.) and also steal the same. :D They have a great personality these birds! I love them and they are among my fave birds.

Also, these birds, if they nest near your home, will also watch over you. If someone *new*/strange/out of place is coming to your home, they will call out a specific call to warn you. So, if they are nesting near your home--try to get to understand their calls. Then, even when you are inside, and can't see whats going on outside, the blackbirds/crows/ravens will take care of that. They'll call out and let you know! :D

Awkward.turtle91

Well, if the robin and black birds are bringing you a message, I can tell you what is the accepted message of each. Keep in mind that symbolically, ALL birds are messengers, but generally each different bird can also carry a different message.

Hey celtic noodle, i assume so because it was quite odd that three black birds sat and stared at me on a hedge whilst i was walking home :--), which i thought was very odd!

So, with the robin, generally they are a bird of spring time, and so they symbolize new beginnings, happiness, joy and also are a reminder to us to laugh, live and love happily. Robins are also suppose to remind us to be mindful of our words. (in other words--don't be cruel with your words to others).

I'm going to laugh tomorrow <3 i'm going out with a friend and my hairdressers, and we always have a giggle. Im rarely ever harsh with my words intentionally <3 I wonder if tomorrows been put in place so i can relax! who knows!

Now, as for the blackbird. I love the message/symbolism of this bird! This bird is generally thought of as being symbolic of magic and secrets. They are suppose to be a symbol of communicating with spirits and also with foretelling the future. These birds are also the birds that love to play jokes on you. They can mimic other birds and may sing beautifully like another bird. These are also the birds that may bring you shiny things--(like nails, quarters, etc.) and also steal the same. :D They have a great personality these birds! I love them and they are among my fave birds.

Also, these birds, if they nest near your home, will also watch over you. If someone *new*/strange/out of place is coming to your home, they will call out a specific call to warn you. So, if they are nesting near your home--try to get to understand their calls. Then, even when you are inside, and can't see whats going on outside, the blackbirds/crows/ravens will take care of that. They'll call out and let you know! :D

i ALWAYS thought of magpies as the theifs of the bird world!, never new black birds could do such things! I hope they aren't playing tricks on me that would be mean!, i hope it's spirit bringing me a message as it was where a friend in spirit used to live i saw them.

they were 5 mins from my home so hopefully they'll be watching over me.

All in all it looks like i've got someone from spirit looking after me either way good or bad! how comforting is that ! <3

xx

celticnoodle

Hey celtic noodle, i assume so because it was quite odd that three black birds sat and stared at me on a hedge whilst i was walking home :--), which i thought was very odd!

I'm going to laugh tomorrow <3 i'm going out with a friend and my hairdressers, and we always have a giggle. Im rarely ever harsh with my words intentionally <3 I wonder if tomorrows been put in place so i can relax! who knows!
:thumbsup: perhaps this is what their message was then! have fun!

i ALWAYS thought of magpies as the theifs of the bird world!, never new black birds could do such things! I hope they aren't playing tricks on me that would be mean!, i hope it's spirit bringing me a message as it was where a friend in spirit used to live i saw them.

they were 5 mins from my home so hopefully they'll be watching over me.

All in all it looks like i've got someone from spirit looking after me either way good or bad! how comforting is that ! <3

xx
Believe me, you DO have someone in spirit looking after you. :) We ALL do! But, since the above birds were right where your friend who is now in spirit, did live, perhaps it was their way of coming to you to let you know they are watching over you too. After all, the 3 birds made you think of that person, eh? ;)

Awkward.turtle91

:thumbsup: perhaps this is what their message was then! have fun!

Believe me, you DO have someone in spirit looking after you. :) We ALL do! But, since the above birds were right where your friend who is now in spirit, did live, perhaps it was their way of coming to you to let you know they are watching over you too. After all, the 3 birds made you think of that person, eh? ;)

Alright <3 i get their hint ahahahaha <3 well yeah they did sometimes i do walk down that alley and think *sighs omg insert name here*
I hope so and i hope dearly that they don't find me as challenging as the earth plane does!
it's near where the son is also ;), so maybe by looking after me they're looking after him <3
i'd like to think like that!
xx

celticnoodle

Alright <3 i get their hint ahahahaha <3 well yeah they did sometimes i do walk down that alley and think *sighs omg insert name here*
I hope so and i hope dearly that they don't find me as challenging as the earth plane does!
it's near where the son is also ;), so maybe by looking after me they're looking after him <3
i'd like to think like that!
xx

Well, if you wish them to do so, they probably know this and do so. I'll share a story that is similar to this.

I had a best friend whom I went all through school with. We would play together in 1st and 2nd grades, but it wasn't till the 3rd grade we became inseparable friends. We spent so much time together some people thought we were sisters. :laugh:

We did everything together, including imagining our future weddings, husbands, homes, and children and just *knew* we'd live close to each other, be Godmothers for each others children, and such. However, this was not to be and when my best friend was 18 yoa, a few mos. before she was to be married, she was hit by a drunk driver and killed. A part of me died that night as well--and I don't remember much of that tragic time--I've blocked it out.

Anyway, I ended up getting married, (though invited her in spirit) and I had my daughter and named her for this friend. After all, as I *told* my best friend, this baby is also YOUR daughter. You would've been her Godmother if you were still here, so now, you're her "spirit mother", and I ask you to help me with her, etc.

Well, fast forward 18 years, and our daughter use to work a good distance from home at night. One night, heading home, we were in the midst of a blizzard, and the roads were slick and bad. She was taking her time, but did still lose control of her car and it began to spin out of control just as she was to go over a little bridge. It was a good long drop below--but my daughter told me that it was as if everything went in slow motion and someone else took control of her wheel and car, and the car straightened out and made it across the bridge, (even though it DID hit the side railing first), and came to a safe stop.

My daughter began again saying a silent "Thank You" to whomever helped her with this car, knowing it was a guardian angel watching over her--and she swore it was my friend doing so. Then, out of no-where, after she said her Thank you's, she saw a small white feather dropping down from inside the car! She showed me that feather and she kept it for many years, having lost it at one point, and then re-finding it again years later. Its her "proof" that there are indeed guardian angels who watch over us and she knows that hers was her "spirit mom", my best and dearest friend ever.

So, I am very happy to know that my best friend does watch over her and is her "spirit mom". :D

Awkward.turtle91

Well, if you wish them to do so, they probably know this and do so. I'll share a story that is similar to this.

I had a best friend whom I went all through school with. We would play together in 1st and 2nd grades, but it wasn't till the 3rd grade we became inseparable friends. We spent so much time together some people thought we were sisters. :laugh:

We did everything together, including imagining our future weddings, husbands, homes, and children and just *knew* we'd live close to each other, be Godmothers for each others children, and such. However, this was not to be and when my best friend was 18 yoa, a few mos. before she was to be married, she was hit by a drunk driver and killed. A part of me died that night as well--and I don't remember much of that tragic time--I've blocked it out.

Anyway, I ended up getting married, (though invited her in spirit) and I had my daughter and named her for this friend. After all, as I *told* my best friend, this baby is also YOUR daughter. You would've been her Godmother if you were still here, so now, you're her "spirit mother", and I ask you to help me with her, etc.

Well, fast forward 18 years, and our daughter use to work a good distance from home at night. One night, heading home, we were in the midst of a blizzard, and the roads were slick and bad. She was taking her time, but did still lose control of her car and it began to spin out of control just as she was to go over a little bridge. It was a good long drop below--but my daughter told me that it was as if everything went in slow motion and someone else took control of her wheel and car, and the car straightened out and made it across the bridge, (even though it DID hit the side railing first), and came to a safe stop.

My daughter began again saying a silent "Thank You" to whomever helped her with this car, knowing it was a guardian angel watching over her--and she swore it was my friend doing so. Then, out of no-where, after she said her Thank you's, she saw a small white feather dropping down from inside the car! She showed me that feather and she kept it for many years, having lost it at one point, and then re-finding it again years later. Its her "proof" that there are indeed guardian angels who watch over us and she knows that hers was her "spirit mom", my best and dearest friend ever.

So, I am very happy to know that my best friend does watch over her and is her "spirit mom". :D
I feel awful that you had to go through such events and I'm so glad your daughter is okay!!

But I thin I understand what you are tying to tell me !! My spirit dad must be looking after me and guiding me because I asked him to. He must be doing the best he can to let me know he's around.

I feel in return I'm to loon after his son, or simply be there for him when times are tough.

Like your friend was your daughter it may not be on such a drastic and upsetting level, but he's telling me he's around and I should ask for help when I need it.

Maybe when I'm odd enough he can be my child's spirit grandfather and protect them as much as he did me.

Mine passed of a heart attack and I simply miss him every day <3 I hope his spirit would attended my wedding if I get married or any major event of my life. I feel I need to invite him in more, for months it seems silly but I was asking him advice on a situation with my ex a few months later my ex left me and I felt like my friend showed me the right path and helped me
Through.

Hopefully I'm not jibbering and you'll understand me!

Xx

celticnoodle

yep. I do understand. and, yes, I encourage you to continue talking to your father and any special family member/friend in spirit. I do believe our departed family and friends are around us all the time and they do hear us. talking to them is like saying a prayer imo, and they will do what they can to help us.

I think when you did talk to your dad in spirit, he did hear you and perhaps he helped by orchestrating the events leading up to your ex leaving you, and then continued to help leading you down that right path. :)

Awkward.turtle91

yep. I do understand. and, yes, I encourage you to continue talking to your father and any special family member/friend in spirit. I do believe our departed family and friends are around us all the time and they do hear us. talking to them is like saying a prayer imo, and they will do what they can to help us.

I think when you did talk to your dad in spirit, he did hear you and perhaps he helped by orchestrating the events leading up to your ex leaving you, and then continued to help leading you down that right path. :)

He's a father figure (not a biological dad) a good family friend. Whom I considered one.
I think he did also, 'maybe that's where I'm going wrong at the moment I'm asking the universe and not spirit. For help.

It sounds crazy but I think he did just that, I asked him for away out where I had to leave and I was provided it (other wise he'd suck me back in)

Xx

RiverRunsDeep

Wow, CN. I apologize for intruding into the thread, but this is such an amazing and beautiful story. It gave me chills to read it (in a good way!). Thank you for sharing.