Dream and scrying

KnightOfTheCosmos

Your dream is about connecting with someone's energy, and your partner advises you to not stop trying. I think that's pretty solid advice.

I do think characters in our dreams can show a little bit of insight of what goes on in our heads. You might feel some tension between how you're "supposed" to behave, and how you feel. And you know, we all feel that battle every once in a while. And we all feel angry at times, so there's no need to be shocked by your own feelings.

This is a good interpretation! However, my partner in the dream wasn't telling me to stop. She gave me a different means of trying to pick up her energy. She basically was saying my old ways weren't working and to try something new that would help me pick up her energy. It was the classmate who disagreed with everything and my partner got offended.

I do agree with the second part of your interpretation! I'm someone who doesn't like feeling extreme emotions. So anger is something I try to push down all the time. I've noticed that my anger is coming out though, in small ways. My fuse is very short right now. So I think this part is spot on. Thank you! =D