dream help...i was the ghost of the future??

spinnachie

Hey everyone

Im hoping someone can help me with a dream I had last night.
So a little background...before I went to bed I was on facebook and noticed that 2 people that were in a relationship had broken up, the male then posted a status update about how he was cheated on and then proceeded to tag the members of her family so that "they would know the truth"...now keep in mind I only know these people through other friends so I don't really know them...

the dream:
I was in a very busy place, lots of people around...and the girl, lets call her B, was hanging amongst her friends...I walked around for a bit and noticed the guy, we can call him A. I approached A and all of a sudden it was as if I was his ghost of the future, and I was trying to explain to him what he did was wrong, even though she sort of deserved it, it was not his place to call her out like that.

After my mission as ghost I seemed to return back to human form and was consulting with my bf. Because apparently everyone on B's side was upset with me because they saw me "hanging out" with A and assumed I was taking his side, even though what B did was, in my opinion worse. *eye roll*. I was explainging that to my bf and then I started telling him "I finally feel like I have learned all I need to learn in life...now its my duty to teachy what ive learned..." and apparently A was my first "student of life"

end dream

any thoughts on this would really help me out... ;)

bluelagune

Do you know what "Collateral damage" is? If no, it's basically the innocent people who get hurt or killed by accident when country A tryes to hurt country B. In real life, yes B hurt A but instead of dealing with each other, they are spreading this "negative energy" through vengeance. Not just to the relatives and friends but also people like you who have absolutely no connection to them other than you read it on face book. Think this way: you went outside for a walk, stepped into shit and then you smeared it all over your own carpet. This were your boyfriend comes in. The energy that you picked up from these people is now in your own relationship. Your relationship is now the collateral damage. That's why you feel guilt for no reason. You are being judged by someone for something you did not even do. So my guess your intuition is screaming that there is something off balance. A probably executed B before he got all the facts straight. So are you like this person A, very judgemental and vengeful? What lessons must or have you learned? Because you are about to experience same type of hate. Hope this makes sence.

On personal note, if you want a happy relationship, stop collecting other peoples garbage.

spinnachie

Do you know what "Collateral damage" is? If no, it's basically the innocent people who get hurt or killed by accident when country A tryes to hurt country B. In real life, yes B hurt A but instead of dealing with each other, they are spreading this "negative energy" through vengeance. Not just to the relatives and friends but also people like you who have absolutely no connection to them other than you read it on face book. Think this way: you went outside for a walk, stepped into shit and then you smeared it all over your own carpet. This were your boyfriend comes in. The energy that you picked up from these people is now in your own relationship. Your relationship is now the collateral damage. That's why you feel guilt for no reason. You are being judged by someone for something you did not even do. So my guess your intuition is screaming that there is something off balance. A probably executed B before he got all the facts straight. So are you like this person A, very judgemental and vengeful? What lessons must or have you learned? Because you are about to experience same type of hate. Hope this makes sence.

On personal note, if you want a happy relationship, stop collecting other peoples garbage.

Hi bluelagune
Im not sure what you mean by this, perhaps if I clarify a few things...my boyfriend and I are happy....we have an amazing peacefulness with ourselves...we don't pay any mind to what others say because as long as we are happy that's what matters, its a crazy system that just works with us ;)
...in my dream we were not upset with each other, I was just letting him know what I was doing...because others were hating me for siding with the guy, even though the girl cheated on the guy...

does that make a difference?

bluelagune

Hi bluelagune
Im not sure what you mean by this, perhaps if I clarify a few things...my boyfriend and I are happy....we have an amazing peacefulness with ourselves...we don't pay any mind to what others say because as long as we are happy that's what matters, its a crazy system that just works with us ;)
...in my dream we were not upset with each other, I was just letting him know what I was doing...because others were hating me for siding with the guy, even though the girl cheated on the guy...

does that make a difference?

Ghosts are illusion or delusions. So the question I'd ask if something similar are to happen what will be your response?

spinnachie

Ghosts are illusion or delusions. So the question I'd ask if something similar are to happen what will be your response?

the situation did happen...however I just noticed it on my feed and moved on...I had the dream afterwards. In situations like that I tend to distance myself because its not worth the headache

bluelagune

the situation did happen...however I just noticed it on my feed and moved on...I had the dream afterwards. In situations like that I tend to distance myself because its not worth the headache

Im not talking about the feed. If something similar to happen in your relationship, what will be your response?

spinnachie

Im not talking about the feed. If something similar to happen in your relationship, what will be your response?

oh you mean if we broke up?
well if I cheated on him and he made a post on fb about it then I got what I deserved, id delete him from fb and move on...if he cheated on me I would just leave him and delete him...I wouldn't write anything on fb cuz I don't put personal info on there, none of anyones business

Saskia

That's quite a lovely dream, despite the topic! You tried your best to teach ethics to someone and did it the best you could.

I think it talks about your semi-subconscious thoughts you had about this couple and incident. Clearly you didn't approve (whether you consciously thought about it or not) that the reason for break up was publicly announced, "name and shame" tactic. Your form as a ghost to me tells you know you're not really a part of these people's life, so you perhaps wish you could influence them telepathically, that they would realise what's right and wrong. Did you really have a conversation like that with your bf?

I think you're acknowledging in the dream that your view about ethics can be challenged by others (you could be seen as too lenient towards the "perpetrator" by criticising or advising the "victim") and your mind is preemptively crafting answers to your potential critics. I think this happens all the time in dreams: we subconsciously anticipate all sorts of social situations and come up with solutions or practice how they could go.

If you believe in past lives/humans as souls or spirit beings having a human experience to learn lessons and truths, that explains your thought about learning in life and wanting to teach what you've learned.

Hey everyone

Im hoping someone can help me with a dream I had last night.
So a little background...before I went to bed I was on facebook and noticed that 2 people that were in a relationship had broken up, the male then posted a status update about how he was cheated on and then proceeded to tag the members of her family so that "they would know the truth"...now keep in mind I only know these people through other friends so I don't really know them...

the dream:
I was in a very busy place, lots of people around...and the girl, lets call her B, was hanging amongst her friends...I walked around for a bit and noticed the guy, we can call him A. I approached A and all of a sudden it was as if I was his ghost of the future, and I was trying to explain to him what he did was wrong, even though she sort of deserved it, it was not his place to call her out like that.

After my mission as ghost I seemed to return back to human form and was consulting with my bf. Because apparently everyone on B's side was upset with me because they saw me "hanging out" with A and assumed I was taking his side, even though what B did was, in my opinion worse. *eye roll*. I was explainging that to my bf and then I started telling him "I finally feel like I have learned all I need to learn in life...now its my duty to teachy what ive learned..." and apparently A was my first "student of life"

end dream

any thoughts on this would really help me out... ;)

spinnachie

That's quite a lovely dream, despite the topic! You tried your best to teach ethics to someone and did it the best you could.

I think it talks about your semi-subconscious thoughts you had about this couple and incident. Clearly you didn't approve (whether you consciously thought about it or not) that the reason for break up was publicly announced, "name and shame" tactic. Your form as a ghost to me tells you know you're not really a part of these people's life, so you perhaps wish you could influence them telepathically, that they would realise what's right and wrong. Did you really have a conversation like that with your bf?

I think you're acknowledging in the dream that your view about ethics can be challenged by others (you could be seen as too lenient towards the "perpetrator" by criticising or advising the "victim") and your mind is preemptively crafting answers to your potential critics. I think this happens all the time in dreams: we subconsciously anticipate all sorts of social situations and come up with solutions or practice how they could go.

If you believe in past lives/humans as souls or spirit beings having a human experience to learn lessons and truths, that explains your thought about learning in life and wanting to teach what you've learned.

Hmm, I never looked at it that way...I don't approve of people publicly shaming another person in situations like that...even though someone hurt you I don't think its right because it makes you look just as bad. It's true I am not really a part of these people's lives...I see them around at parties and gatherings from time to time but that's about it. So what you said makes perfect sense!
I do believe in past lives and human experience to learn lessons and truths...and lately I have been wanting to teach people what I've learned, not in a classroom type setting or anything like that...but just when I see something wrong I want to correct it lol

Thank you for this interpretation Saskia...it made so much sense!