it's been a while... anyone up for divination? :)

Jdance

This is what I got for you: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2825026
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5936277

Oh well, I'd say there is some kind of imbalance going on, like someone subjugates the other... But probably not consciously. I'm not sure who T is to you and what kind of relationship it is, but it may be that T has a different view on it and sees themselves as someone who you'd have to adjust to. They may also have a much simpler outlook on life, in the sense that they may not be that exciting and not look for adventure, but rather stability. Hmm, what do you think?

oh those are interesting.. right off the bat that photo on the clouds through the tube... ( i believe i reached him telepathically the other night!) that is funny.
ok, so he is crush. long time friend , this is all new for me. (we have no romantic past) .. neither one of us seems to know how to approach it, these new 'crush' feelings so we are ignoring them! uggg. He would be an adjustment for me as he is busy travelling professional and i would probably be the one wanting more low key stability... :)
that second picture cracked me up!
FUN!! THANKS!!

Your reading is up on the first page! :)

zayats

Great!

For you pge. 169 of the English spy:

"Seymour had taken the call on a device reserved for his private communications. next to it was his direct line to Amanda Wallace at thames House... He hesitated for a few seconds, then lifted the receiver to his ear. it rang without dialing... Amanda's voice came instantly on the line"

I feel that you are or will become a person of great importance to EB. They are feeling a little insecure at this time about it and want to move forward .. either to fix something or start something. Buts its like this nervousness in the air. You are always in the back of EB's mind. they may seem busy and distracted, but they are always thinking of you. its like they know that they can rely on you being their when they want you .... They know that you will be there, but there lingers an insecurity .. Its like what if one of these times she doesn't respond.?? but you always will.... there is an unwritten connection between you... like I said though.. it maybe very early or in the process of being fixed.....

Tell me your thoughts!
I haven't done one of these in ages. So i am a bit rusty!!
Hi Jdance! This is more or less how I feel about it, but I may be reading a lot into the situation. I feel kind of connected to them and it's becoming sort of more and more for me. It is not necessarily romantic, but still there is a connection. Yes, I think he might feel hesitant as I don't necessarily rush to reply to every thing. And yes, it's still very early. Thank you very much! I think you got it on point! :)

zayats

oh those are interesting.. right off the bat that photo on the clouds through the tube... ( i believe i reached him telepathically the other night!) that is funny.
ok, so he is crush. long time friend , this is all new for me. (we have no romantic past) .. neither one of us seems to know how to approach it, these new 'crush' feelings so we are ignoring them! uggg. He would be an adjustment for me as he is busy travelling professional and i would probably be the one wanting more low key stability... :)
that second picture cracked me up!
FUN!! THANKS!!

Your reading is up on the first page! :)

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad it made sense for you, as I was a bit hesitant and had difficulty reading. Maybe he's afraid of change to his lifestyle and prefers to keep things "simple". But if you're sure that he's got crushy feelings for you, then you can perhaps be the one that starts to take it further, as he seems the passive one...

Jdance

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad it made sense for you, as I was a bit hesitant and had difficulty reading. Maybe he's afraid of change to his lifestyle and prefers to keep things "simple". But if you're sure that he's got crushy feelings for you, then you can perhaps be the one that starts to take it further, as he seems the passive one...

ha ya.. i'm kinda starting to do that.. just making conversation.. we shall see! thanks :)

Jdance

Hi Jdance! This is more or less how I feel about it, but I may be reading a lot into the situation. I feel kind of connected to them and it's becoming sort of more and more for me. It is not necessarily romantic, but still there is a connection. Yes, I think he might feel hesitant as I don't necessarily rush to reply to every thing. And yes, it's still very early. Thank you very much! I think you got it on point! :)

great I am glad it resonated... he is just being a man... hesitate hesitate.. that is usually because it feels real.. alot of times the male species don't want real! or it scares them more than us.

zayats

Thank you :)

My q:

What are N's feelings for me?
Do you have a history with N? It seems like a lot of anxiety and hurt, but it may be also from previous relationships: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5944709

In this photo though the things look much better: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7598878, and I'd say both photos suggests very strong emotions.

At first I intended to do a biblio reading for you, but I open a book on a pretty lengthy and vague passage, however what may matter is that it was about lightning and electricity. That ties in with the photos - there's plenty of strong emotions.

I'd say N has passionate feelings for you, but is also distant because of past hurt. If the hurt happened in your relationship, then I'd say they'd like to start again - perhaps not straight away, but they would. What do you think? :)

zayats

great I am glad it resonated... he is just being a man... hesitate hesitate.. that is usually because it feels real.. alot of times the male species don't want real! or it scares them more than us.

That's an interesting point. I'm not into gender stereotypes, but yes, I think there is something about men wanting to keep things kind of... arti/superficial to retain control.

Meditarot

Do you have a history with N? It seems like a lot of anxiety and hurt, but it may be also from previous relationships: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5944709

In this photo though the things look much better: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7598878, and I'd say both photos suggests very strong emotions.

At first I intended to do a biblio reading for you, but I open a book on a pretty lengthy and vague passage, however what may matter is that it was about lightning and electricity. That ties in with the photos - there's plenty of strong emotions.

I'd say N has passionate feelings for you, but is also distant because of past hurt. If the hurt happened in your relationship, then I'd say they'd like to start again - perhaps not straight away, but they would. What do you think? :)

Is it okay if I pm you my feedback?

I'd also like to hear more about that biblio passage. It sounds interesting.

What was your question by the way? So that I can do my reading to you (I use the traditional Rider Waite tarot).

zayats

Is it okay if I pm you my feedback?

I'd also like to hear more about that biblio passage. It sounds interesting.

What was your question by the way? So that I can do my reading to you (I use the traditional Rider Waite tarot).
Ah yes, please do PM if it works better for you :) I'll try to find the passage.

As for my question, can you tell me about my work situation within 2 months? I want to change jobs.

Jdance

That's an interesting point. I'm not into gender stereotypes, but yes, I think there is something about men wanting to keep things kind of... arti/superficial to retain control.

totally! even thinking to that picture you got for me with the man about to jump through a hoop for a woman..... i'm guessing that is a big nightmare for a guy! I would hate that anyone saw me that way. but its an eye opener.