Software for Palm Pilot ?

Arnaud

Some people on this forum uses Palm pilot to record their readings and their interpretation. What kind of software do you use ? Just the notepad from Palm, or more specialized software for Tarot ? Do some of you record your readings/voice on tapes ? Is it useful ? Do you later on take time to write down (on paper) the taped readings, or do you keep a tapes archive ? I am thinking right now of using my Palm (which is also a digital camera and a voice recorder) to record my readings when i am on the go (= not at home with pen & paper), but i would like to know if some of you are doing this, and if it is efficient ? Any tips to share :) ? If no one tried, i will, and i will keep you informed of the usefulness of this method !

Arnaud

Moongold

Arnaud,

I have a Palm Tungsten W but don't use it for anything like that. One reading (done for me by someone else) I do carry with me all the time. but I have a program called Documents to go which converts from and to Word with a hot sync and I simply transferred it from my PC.

I guess it depends on what kind of Palm you have and how quick you are at using it. I would find it easier ( and more satisfying) to have a small notebook wiith handwritten notes. There may be some special software for the Palm that you could use..

Moongold

Alta

Hi Arnaud, I am moving your thread to Books and Media. Marion

Arnaud

Thank you Niomi ! Exactly what i was looking for !

Arnaud